Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Pride Of Purity- Christian Short Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pride Of Purity- Christian Short Movie (318 Views)

How Does One Attain Sexual Purity? / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Naive-a Comedy Christian Short Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Purity- Christian Short Movie by kobobay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
The pride of purity is a Christian short film that I made in my living room with some young people from the church. I am an amateur film maker, still leaving, please review this movie for me, and let me know what you all think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQaafbHQ6s

Please consider subscribe to this channel.

ABOUT THE MOVIE
Many young people today are living in the myths they have believed about premarital sexual relationship. Therefore, they are being pressured by friends to get involved in the sinful acts.

Now instead for parents to teach their kids about sex education, most parents ignored to teach their kids about sex education, so many of them, learn from friends who are teach them wrongly.

And also parents think that their kids do not want to have sex just because they go to church, read their Bible, or pray. That could be farther from the truth.
The movie teaches that there is a pride in staying pure for the right man that God has for you. And also that sex can be enjoyeable at the right time.
Hebrews 13:4

(1) (Reply)

“price Of Oil Will Drop Drastically” 12 Years Ago, Tb Joshua Prophesied About Th / Honest Questions For Serious Christians ONLY / When satan and his agents Threaten to Withdraw Their "Assistance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.