Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? (382 Views)

BE HONEST!! Do You Prefer The Lights On During Sex? / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by frisby: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
So it's common knowledge that almost every lady says she wants honesty in a man.
But due to very recent occurrences I am forced to wonder if there should be certain limits to this honesty.

A neighbour/friend today shared with me that a lady friend (no they aren't dating) who has been friends with him for about two years now suddenly started acting all aggressive and having outbursts at every slightest mistake he makes, since he opened up to her about his plans to ask a girl to marry him.

They have been friends and are quite close, and the surprising thing is that they already had the whole friendship conversation over a year ago and he honestly told her that they could only be friends and nothing more. No marriage, nothing. Just friends. She said she was fine with friendship.

But now the same lady friend has turned into his biggest nightmare since he started talking about another girl.

What did your guy do wrong? Was he wrong for being friends or for opening up to his friend about his plans?

Guys please let's relax and learn from the answers
Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by voiceofpeace: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Are they Dating or just ordinary friendship ? if they are dating the guy is wrong becos he wasted her time,but if is just ordinary friendship u know the girl is in love with him and the guy get to becareful because some girls are Dangerious.they can do anything am a victem
Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by Topman02(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
She might be obsessed with the guy & couldn't tell due to the intimacy as friends.
Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by Bluezy13(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by Topman02(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
However , both of them could have had a thing in common .
Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
One of the reasons I don't support close friendship or bestie between a guy and a lady. The feelings will always intrude!

But then what do I know? grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Mature Ladies Please. How Honest Do You Really Want Your Guys To B? by kazyhm(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
I have said it times without numbers........ordinary friendship between a male and a female doesn't end well. I learnt this right from my secondary days.......your so call friend will destroy your relationship even before it start.........

How does a female and a male relationship works self ?

Me and some female friends deliberately been avoiding each others........

(1) (Reply)

What Qualities Or Traits Do You Possess If Someone Says “You Like A Nurse”? / No problem / What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.