Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Please Please Please Please Please Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please Please Please Please Please (5354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

My eyes ain't blur man, they're opened right from birth and crystal clear.

If you're as intellectual as your moniker, you should know what brings about GENERALISATION and what GENERALISATION give birth to.

Just because 1, 2, 4 or a dozen women dealt with you doesn't mean they're all EVIL.

undecided
May I ask a question please?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't ever date or marry a single mother.

In fact, if she isn't a virgin, don't date.
Rather stay single than get yourself messed up.

Women are evil.

I can date and marry a single mother if she bring to the table the qualities I want in a lady.

Some ladies are single mothers today because of situation outside their control.

Not every single mother is lazy or promiscuous.

Just know what you want and go after it without losing focus.

Let stop these stigimation and generalization. Single Mothers are usually one of the best set of ladies to date. She has learned a lesson.

Only those that didn't learned a lesson, make it worse.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

The unfortunate truth is you don't need a girlfriend or relationship to get all these from a girl.

Like I said, anything that can be outsourced wouldn't build a relationship or sustain it.

You can outsourced cleaning, cooking and washing. That is why I usually feel for friends dating students, they believe they are doing too much but in the real sense they aren't doing anything.
Wise one.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Boxer007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.

GREAT REASON TO BE GAY.. HURRRRAY. WE CELEBRATE!
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

I can date and marry a single mother if she bring to the table the qualities I want in a lady.

Some ladies are single mothers today because of situation outside their control.

Not every single mother is lazy or promiscuous.

Just know what you want and go after it without losing focus.

Let stop these stigimation and generalization. Single Mothers are usually one of the best set of ladies to date. She has learned a lesson.

Only those that didn't learned a lesson, make it worse.
You are right. But regarding what they went through in the past in the hands of their babies daddies, they will never ever love you truly. Their minds are bitter towards men.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Boxer007:

So single mothers are the only women on earth?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Sososo(f): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater
hehehe take it easy
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

My eyes ain't blur man, they're opened right from birth and crystal clear.

If you're as intellectual as your moniker, you should know what brings about GENERALISATION and what GENERALISATION give birth to.

Just because 1, 2, 4 or a dozen women dealt with you doesn't mean they're all EVIL.

undecided
I think it was a shipload of single mom that dealt with him oooo
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
May I ask a question please?

Go ahead please.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Sososo(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
1beat:
God will help you. indeed, this is a trying time
I guess you collected contribution money and gave it to single mother abi she com jaapa
or the lockdown even
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Go ahead please.
What is the present population of Nigeria?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You are right. But regarding what they went through in the past in the hands of their babies daddies, they will never ever love you truly. Their minds are bitter towards men.

That is why you got it wrong?

Situations differs for every single mother.

Some loss their husband, some can't cope with family issues, some guys just develop cold feet immediately they give a girl belle, some guys wanted her to abort, but she doesn't want to abort.

Different single mother have different stories.

Your duty is to understand her story, observe her and decide if she is worth it or not.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
What is the present population of Nigeria?

Can't really say because the last census was conducted about 8 - 9 years ago I think.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater

Can you slow down? This is preposterous man. Easy!
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Can't really say because the last census was conducted about 8 - 9 years ago I think.
All right thanks. So please tell me, what was Nigeria's population 8yrs ago?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Can you slow down? This is preposterous man. Easy!
This slowing down is what put most of us in a pit we found ourselves.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
All right thanks. So please tell me, what was Nigeria's population 8yrs ago?

178.5 million.
Source: worldpopulationreview.com
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
This slowing down is what put most of us in a pit we found ourselves.

Wetin even carry you go single mum place? Na you call rain and na you rain beat na. grin

My issue is with your GENERALISATION. Even thought not all of them are evil, I will never date/marry a single mum.

Match no dey start from 1 - 0 na.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Wetin even carry you go single mum place? Na you call rain and na you rain beat na. grin

My issue is with your GENERALISATION. Even thought not all of them are evil, I will never date/marry a single mum.

Match no dey start from 1 - 0 na.
WORD! I hope every young man out there would understand this.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

178.5 million. Source: worldpopulationreview.com
All right thanks once again.
Now, tell me the truth and nothing but the truth. Did they actually count every person in Nigeria to arrive at that figure?

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Now, tell me the truth and nothing but the truth.
Did they actually count every person in Nigeria to arrive at that figure?
Ekakamba
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by olujuwonj(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, soil test, piling, mineral exploration, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

https://erder-probe-consult.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

https:///2348089626981

https://m.facebook.com/pg/erdeprobe/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Tel: 08055855962
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Now, tell me the truth and nothing but the truth.
Did they actually count every person in Nigeria to arrive at that figure?

I don't think they do.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Boxer007(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.

Evil how? Did they reject you?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Eberechi24(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Boxer007:

Pls do quick and carry your colleague. We don't want again.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by chizpim(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
1beat:
God will help you. indeed, this is a trying time
I guess you collected contribution money and gave it to single mother abi she com jaapa
Hahahha the length of the please shows that money don burn.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

I don't think they do.
But why would they come up with that figure when they didn't count everybody? Do you know why?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Boxer007:

Evil how? Did they reject you?
No single mother would reject a guy in his 20s who has a well paid business, two cars, two houses, shopping mall etc.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Boxer007(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Eberechi24:

Pls do quick and carry your colleague. We don't want again.

Do u no I can easily take your boyfriend and husband? Amyways'please can i sleep wit u. I don't want to be gay no more
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Jovi123(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Wow clap for yourself and u guys are saint abi rubbish
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jovi123:

Wow clap for yourself and u guys are saint abi rubbish
Men are no saints. Men have their own flaws but listen; What is the ratio of men to women in this?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
But why would they come up with that figure when they didn't count everybody? Do you know why?

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You! / Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men / Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.