Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigeria's New Tanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's New Tanks (810 Views)

Nigerian Army Showcases Its New Tanks And Tank Destroyers Estroyers / Nigeria’s New Visa Policy: 13 Things You Should Know / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's New Tanks by Litmus: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by Bialegend(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Where is buruntashi?
Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by ODB2: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2020
lol

Nah now una wake up.

Chadian soldiers took out BH with their toyota trucks.

This tank will either end get blown up by BH in 2 mths time or fall into their hands.

Incompetent mor0ns

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by leokid866: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
lol

Nah now una wake up.

Chadian soldiers took out BH with their toyota trucks.

This tank will either end get blown up by BH in 2 mths time or fall into their hands.

Incompetent mor0ns
It's a shame that in light of everything going on within this country you chose to hold on to hate...the Chad people you are talking about do you think they did not have support from the Nigerian government or you think they came to fight a war on our lands just because they love us? Please take this lockdown period to evaluate and restructure your sense.
Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by ODB2: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
leokid866:

It's a shame that in light of everything going on within this country you chose to hold on to hate...the Chad people you are talking about do you think they did not have support from the Nigerian government or you think they came to fight a war on our lands just because they love us? Please take this lockdown period to evaluate and restructure your sense.
[/s]

I know that you are mourning your BH members.

You zombies clamored for GEJ's removal on the ground of him not effectively rooting out BH.

Your Buhari has made security situation worse off and some one risked the lives of his troops and resources to do something about BH but you BMC rodents are attacking him and his gallant troops.

Whose side are you own, BMC roach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by richeeyo(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2020
I say this from the window of my room
at surulere, guess it was coming from the sea port,
only 4, i felt disappointed within me
Egypt has 400 tanks

Apart from other armored vehicles
Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by ODB2: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2020
richeeyo:
I say this from the window of my room
at surulere, guess it was coming from the sea port,
only 4, i felt disappointed within me
Egypt has 400 tanks

Apart from other armored vehicles

You are not even happy.

4 is even too much. You want those psychotic trigger happy idiots to have 400 tanks who do you think they will target

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by sammyj: 1:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Although I’m not in support of demoralizing our military, but truth be told we should be ashamed to state that Chadian army came into our country to fight Bokoharam for us. What a country!!
leokid866:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by leokid866: 1:45am On Apr 09, 2020
sammyj:
Although I’m not in support of demoralizing our military, but truth be told we should be ashamed to state that Chadian army came into our country to fight Bokoharam for us. What a country!!
You forget, they were supported by the Nigerian Army, and I'm sure it wont have been just losgistics and coordnation alone, men and money must have been involved. Do you know what it means to carry your men to go fight in another man's land they could as well have stopped in their border lines like previous operations....ps Boko haram has been a major problem to the people of Chad as well...they just started in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's New Tanks by richeeyo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

You are not even happy.

4 is even too much. You want those psychotic trigger happy idiots to have 400 tanks who do you think they will target

Funny but true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do / Man Carelessly Dispose Covid-19 Protective Wear After Kyari Burial Video n Pics / No Where To Store The Fuel As Price Falls To Zero -Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.