Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria (5347 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
Oh i think we need Siasia oh

http://www.enownow.com/nigerianfootballnews/Index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1181119954&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Go to Hell - Siasia Tells Arrogant Mikel
By Ben Memuletiwon. The Sun

Football worshippers in Nigeria were shocked to their bone marrow on Sunday, seeing Chelsea star, Mikel John Obi, in the covered stand of the National Stadium, Abuja, watching his colleagues shedding gallons of sweat to beat the Black Meteors of Ghana 3–2.

He was not spared, as he was booed and called unprintable names. Some called him arrogant boy. Some simply described him as an unpatriotic Nigerian who adorned himself with the garment of arrogance.

“Nigeria should forget about all these arrogant players,” Frank Ilaboya, former SWAN chairman, said. “The players are doing well even without Mikel. Who says this team really need him? You can see the way the players contested for every ball, risking their legs at times. Mikel won’t do that. Let him adopt England as his country.”

After the gruelling encounter Samson Siasia looked fulfilled, as he stabbed the air with his fists. And when told that Mikel was on the stand, he gazed into the sky and when he looked down it was with harsh words for the player, saying: “The choice is his, whether to play for Nigeria or not.”

He added emphatically: “I can’t beg Mikel to play for his country. I have a team of good and committed players who can win the Olympic ticket for Nigeria. I knew he was around but I don’t have to beg him.

This team parades no super star. In fact, I don’t need a super star in my team.

“What’s more important to me right now is the three points, which we already have in the kitty. What we need now is to go to South Africa to consolidate the lead and ensure that Ethiopia do not escape defeat. Our focus is the ticket and I believe nothing can derail us. I have a good team and have no intention of changing them now. As it is the case in football, I’m sure we’ll improve with every match.”

Over 20,000 Nigerians watched the Siasia boys live at the Abuja Stadium, and they all went home showering praises on the players and the handlers. The boys, who scored the opening goal through Obinna Nsofor in the third minute, were undaunted, even as Ghana cancelled the lead and went ahead with a superb freekick by Asamoah Gyan.

They did not only play well but contested for the ball at all points. Even if they had lost, the players would still have been carried shoulder-high the way the fans did after the victory.

“Siasia is a World Cup coach,” a lady fan, who simply called herself Sandra, said. “The NFA should pay him well. What’s Berti Vogts work that he smiles to his country with 50,000 euro of our money every month. Believe it or not, Vogts is not better than Siasia. These boys have risked everything to wipe away our tears after the humiliation in Uganda on Saturday.

“You could see the way the Eagles played as if their was nothing at stake. They were too heavy, with lack of commitment. I think the NFA should do something about the Eagles, fast. Is it not disheartening that Uganda beats Nigeria, with all the big names we have! The defeat shows eloquently that there are no soccer minors again. It also shows that we are not serious with football development in Nigeria.

“South Africa beat Chad 4–0, while Morocco hammered Seychelles with the same margin but, here in Nigeria, we have to struggle to even beat Niger 2–0.

“We have to beg our soccer idols to play for the country. Even when they are on break, they still refuse to report to camp. If I were Vogts, I would not have used Obafemi Martins even if the Ugandans were to beat us 12–0. We really need discipline in the Eagles, as well as code of conduct,” Siasia opined.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2007
I just heard from the news that the whole story about Berti Vogt's resignation were just mere rumours.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
Oh well i did read dt too.Honestly it wld be good if d guy leaves.Hes not doing anything.

I don tire for am jare
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by samorijack(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
AISHA,I COULD'NT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,YOU'VE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD .THERE'S NO GALADIMA NOW FOR US TO BLAME THE N.F.A IS EXTREMELY INCOMPITENT AND AN UTTER DISGRACE NOT TO US WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BUT TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES, THIS IS JUST A REFLECTION OF THE LARGER NIGERIAN SOCIETY WE CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANYTHING RIGHT, SHAME(OF COURSE THESE PEOPLE ARE BEYOND SHAME )
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by toladop(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
why didn't FIFA ban us since. The other day, Ghana walloped us 4 - 1. We played nonsense in Vogts first match even after all the noise of perfecting strategies in closed door trainig sessions.From my own judgement he decided to coach Nigeria just to enjoy himself. This is exactly the major problem with foreign coaches. an indigenous coach wants his country to win and would do his work passionately.if vogts has really resigned please tell me and send me a link.if that man wants to resign because he lost one match, he is not qualified for the job.i mean he does not trust NFA though not his fault and he is always talking about his financial package(that's why he took the job).That NFA they are the same with eagles. if vogts can't do this job let him drop now so we can get another man now who would take charge from now till 2010. if anyforeign coach has won WC before before it would be once. afterall, i am 100% sure that naija won't win the cup.Super eagles better get serious, if not we will no longer be reckoned with.I don't know why they are always injured when nigeria wants to play.I think our drop in rankings is very justified now. I THINK I AM GETTING TIRED OF SUPER EAGLES DISSAPOINTMENT
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by agbola(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
THIS MAY LOOK LIKE A JOURNAL OR SOMETHING

@9ja4eva
i don't know what you people want from Vogts, d guy neva land una don dey dig pit for am, u think he is superman that he will just start doing miracles, look our football has no basis, since the time of Westerhof nobody has had a plan for Naija soccer, and it was because of IBB's support that he was successful, none of that is existing and NFA is only making matters worse, pls read that article at the beginning, all that isn't a rumor, this isn't the 1st time they've done this.
isn't it because they could manipulate Chukwu and co he lasted so long, or ask Siasia what his team is going thru, whether they can exchange jerseys (because they have none), how they are frequently locked out of hotel rooms because NFA fails to pay the bills, how Siasia had to run to Alameseigha for funds during the youth championships only for NFA to stay tryin to steal the success story. No true professional can work under this condition nonetheless a foriegner. This is the same reason why we can't succeed in sports.
We need to get our acts together before its too late, remove soccer from the hands of these politicians and give it to real sports men who 'live for the game not off it'
Onigbinde sef confirmed it that the problems with our sports were administrative.

We need to stop fooling ourselves that we have abundant talent and keep getting satisfied with underachievement and start building a master plan to overhaul our soccer for good, starting from the grassroots, start from the secondary schools, incorporate sports into our educational system like the americans do, (that's why they are successes in basketball and female soccer).

We shud stop tradin blames and start makin changes now before it is too late and we will also miss world cup 2010

Why are u complainin about Mikel he is injured, moreover he has had a tough season and like most teams like England U21 who rested Agbonlahor he needs rest. Also he has started playing for the national team which player do you know in modern football that plays for national teams and age grade teams, that is a 90s practice that we used to ffool ourselves and further undermine our youth development. When 1 person goes it gives the opportunity for another to shine.\

About Siasia we all know he is good,word has it that he will be the one to take over from Vogts come 2010, but let he develop at his own pace, let him develop his team so that when it is time they will take over finally and become the great team we dream about. Just like Jose Pekerman of Argentina who had been building the World Cup 2006 team for 12 years and in the process winning 3 junior world championship with , all the players in the world cup team played under him at 1 time in his junior national side career, and every1 must agree that even until defeat they seemed the most exciting and organised side in the competition beating Serbia a team touted to have the best defence in europe, pre-world cup 6 - 0 with a 24 passes move for the goal of the competition that night. He is arguably the best youth coach ever and he is so good his FA refused to accept his resignation. Siasia could be like this man to us and make us proud 1 day. But 1st he should be humble and know he still has a lot of success waiting for him. He shud also know that Mikel is his son any day.

TOLADOP
pls read the link this has been goin on before the loss, he has even opened ground sfor talk, wetin una wan make dem lock am up for tax evasion ni or u wan make him no chop, if u no pay ur staff u think say him go work or if u no give ur wife soup money u think say you go fit enjoy ur house. NFA are irresponsible that is just it.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by crazyT(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ warfarian

Na true you dey yan jare, if you come Belgium and Holland you go see some of our old players (Eaglets of the 80's) some no get job na barber dem dey do. I even know one wey dey try to hassle me for money last week. NFA no remember dem again o now Shell call dem to come collect appointments o.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by paparazi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
this country is bedeviled with too many problems as we are still wallowing in one another one will raise its ugly head
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2007
agbola:

THIS MAY LOOK LIKE A JOURNAL OR SOMETHING

@9ja4eva
i don't know what you people want from Vogts, d guy never land una don dey dig pit for am, u think he is superman that he will just start doing miracles, look our football has no basis, since the time of Westerhof nobody has had a plan for Naija soccer, and it was because of IBB's support that he was successful, none of that is existing and NFA is only making matters worse, please read that article at the beginning, all that isn't a rumor, this isn't the 1st time they've done this.
isn't it because they could manipulate Chukwu and co he lasted so long, or ask Siasia what his team is going through, whether they can exchange jerseys (because they have none), how they are frequently locked out of hotel rooms because NFA fails to pay the bills, how Siasia had to run to Alameseigha for funds during the youth championships only for NFA to stay tryin to steal the success story. No true professional can work under this condition nonetheless a foriegner. This is the same reason why we can't succeed in sports.
We need to get our acts together before its too late, remove soccer from the hands of these politicians and give it to real sports men who 'live for the game not off it'
Onigbinde sef confirmed it that the problems with our sports were administrative.

We need to stop fooling ourselves that we have abundant talent and keep getting satisfied with underachievement and start building a master plan to overhaul our soccer for good, starting from the grassroots, start from the secondary schools, incorporate sports into our educational system like the americans do, (that's why they are successes in basketball and female soccer).

We should stop tradin blames and start makin changes now before it is too late and we will also miss world cup 2010

Why are u complainin about Mikel he is injured, moreover he has had a tough season and like most teams like England U21 who rested Agbonlahor he needs rest. Also he has started playing for the national team which player do you know in modern football that plays for national teams and age grade teams, that is a 90s practice that we used to ffool ourselves and further undermine our youth development. When 1 person goes it gives the opportunity for another to shine.\

About Siasia we all know he is good,word has it that he will be the one to take over from Vogts come 2010, but let he develop at his own pace, let him develop his team so that when it is time they will take over finally and become the great team we dream about. Just like Jose Pekerman of Argentina who had been building the World Cup 2006 team for 12 years and in the process winning 3 junior world championship with , all the players in the world cup team played under him at 1 time in his junior national side career, and everyone must agree that even until defeat they seemed the most exciting and organised side in the competition beating Serbia a team touted to have the best defence in europe, pre-world cup 6 - 0 with a 24 passes move for the goal of the competition that night. He is arguably the best youth coach ever and he is so good his FA refused to accept his resignation. Siasia could be like this man to us and make us proud 1 day. But 1st he should be humble and know he still has a lot of success waiting for him. He should also know that Mikel is his son any day.

TOLADOP
please read the link this has been goin on before the loss, he has even opened ground sfor talk, wetin una wan make them lock am up for tax evasion ni or u wan make him no chop, if u no pay your staff u think say him go work or if u no give your wife soup money u think say you go fit enjoy your house. NFA are irresponsible that is just it.

Wat do u mean wat do we want from Vogts.Is Vogts going to coach Eagles from Germany.Is Nigeria is Europe.As a coach Vogts suppose base for 9ja dey gather talents.No be wetin Carlos Peirrera d SA coach dey do.We shld leave sentiments out and face it.Vogts is nt helping issues too.Y rely on foreign players dt will never show up.Yes it is true NFA get 80% of d wahala bt den d NFA dey give Vogts more attention dn dem dey give Siasia and c Siasia performing wonders with d little he has at his disposal.

As for Mikel am shocked at ur stmt.Did Mikel start all games for Chelsea.Did he appear more dn Cesc,Ronaldo,Rooney,Lennon e.t.c last season.Please d truth is Mikel doesnt want to play for NIGERIA and since its clear it wld be good for all if Vogts starts looking for another player out of thousands of players better dn Mikel to take his position.See how Siasia bullshit am and Olympic team no die.Dey r playing excellent football.Discipline needs to be d main point in d National team.If Kanu can honour national call ups y nt d ones wey no reach am.

Dey all share d blame and not untill everything is corrected i dnt see d team improving
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by brushparke(m): 3:57am On Jun 07, 2007
I wonder how we ever expected Vogts to be successful in this country. Only a man used to disorganization can be successful in our disorganized system.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:48am On Jun 07, 2007
Yu r nt right in a way
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by dinozzo(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2007
trust me this vogts guy has no where to turn to, nobody wants him why do you think he came here in the first place. if he's not satisfied with his pay or something let him go. Who he be, he resemble lippi or Mourinho. Make the guy waka.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by DCorleone: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2007
If a country does not cater for the interest of her players then what motivation would the players have for that country? All we do is blame the coach for the poor performance of the team. The NFA always has a part in everything that goes bad, so lets skip that. You cannot compare Eguavon and Vogt. The performance of the team lies on the shoulders of the players not only the coach. The coach can give instructions but if the players don't carry them out, then everything is wasted.

Concerning the "injured" players (and I will still give Obi as an example); according to Vogt, he did not believe his excuse of being injured. If the lad really wanted to stick to his claim of injury, why did he lose contact with the team? Any reason for that? Martins at first was not reachable but he made sure he joined the team in camp. What does it take to make a phone call and confirm whatever is wrong with him. Forget sentiments. It's still a priviledge to play for your country and if you take it for granted, you'll be replaced. We have too many gifted people in this country that can replace anyone in that national team. Whatever problem he had with the NFA is between them. A good coach does well with disciplined players.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by Elority(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
it better for vogts to go, if u ask me i dont think he is better than our indigenous couches.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by pek(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
always get your facts rights and dont mislead nairalanders.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by ziggyton(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
Truth is, the NFA has proved itself countless times incapable of handling football affairs in Nigeria. Period.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by agbola(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
well u can say Mikel's behavior is bad but why would they want to play,
about the Vogts abroad issue, u are quite right but for a team which totally relies on foriegn based players for its national pool, u can't blame him.
Even the home based coaches who stayed at home all the time would call all the best home based players to camp weeks before the match only for the foriegn based players to stroll in days to the match and still win caps.

whether home based or foriegn based there must be a solid plan for youth development of football where the real youths not those 30 something year olds ( who might fizzle out before 2010) playing for our under 20s we are talking a real youth system which has helped countries like Spain, Brazil, Argentina (who also have a not so good economy like ours but have ben able forge a good league) It will make a coach's job easier, making it able for him to pick the best with no sentiment. And that is 1 of the many jobs of the NFA.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
World wetin?Na jones oh abeg.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
Squad:

Goalkeepers: Rowen Fernandez (Kaizer Chiefs), Calvin Marlin (Mamelodi Sundowns)

Defenders: Bradley Carnell (Karlsruhe, Germany), Innocent Mdledle (Orlando Pirates), Vuyo Mere (Mamelodi Sundowns), Benson Mhlongo (Mamelodi Sundowns), Aaron Mokoena (Blackburn Rovers, England), Nasief Morris (Panathinaikos, Greece), Cyril Nzama (Kaizer Chiefs)

Midfielders: Delron Buckley (FC Basle, Switzerland), Teko Modise (SuperSport United), Surprise Moriri (Mamelodi Sundowns), MacBeth Sibaya (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Elrio van Heerden (Club Brugge, Belgium), Benedict Vilakazi (Orlando Pirates), Papi Zothwane (Lamontville Golden Arrows)

Strikers: Lerato Chabangu (Mamelodi Sundowns), Thembinkosi Fanteni (Ajax Cape Town), Siyabonga Nomvete (AB Aalborg), Sibusiso Zuma (Arminia Bielefeld, Germany).

How many Foreign player dey dis South African squad wey dey perform wonders?
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by toladop(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2007
Super eagles are honestly not serious.I mean even a talented player like zizou won't mess up like this, leaving his coach in the lurch about his situation like this. I mean zizou does not need trainig but he is always in camp on time and behaves well without disregarding his coach and country. There is really no need for Mikel to play for U- 23 if he would be serious with eagles and chelsea.Afterall, Reo-coker played more games than him this season and is still playing for U-21 seriously. you people are funny oh. wetin concern super eagles with Shell. i mean is shell or oil company work the only thing. players should make good plans & investments for the latter days.it is not heard of that FA is helping a player after retirement unless he is gravely ill.afterall german FA did not help Vogts & he is working for us to eat.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by Forfavour(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2007
Fellow Nigerians,

It's really unfortunate & pathetic the trend of events that behooved our loving game (football), while other nations are consolidating their rating/performance in world stage, Nigeria have descended so low to d extent that she got beaten by Uganda & likewise CAF got to sanction d refree for not upholding the controversial equaliser during d 1st leg encounter with Uganda in Abeokuta which literally translate that d "cranes" were robbed & therefore demonstrated their supremacy in d reutrn leg. Compatriot, why do we continue cursing the effect while ignoring the cause (law of cause & effect), it made me sad of having calibers of leaders @ helms of nation's affair- imagine that NFA official 've to travel to Germany with USD$ only to pay Vogts tax which ordinarily should have been paid to Nigeria govt, why? because of estacode & their self centredness. Can anybody remind me of any convincing win d "Eagles" have recorded since Vogts arrived (Get me right, Vogts is not the problem) it's pple that dragged us to d mess,i can assure u that all these confusions are deliberate to profit few @ d detriment of our uniting force. Presently i'm in Korea supervising project & d questions Korea guys keep asking is """what is d problem w Eagles""" It made me sick discussing this Eagle- are they still Super pls cheesy.
I can't vouch if this crop of players & administrators can take us anywhere. IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN GET 'EFCC/ICPC' TO PROBE THIS PEOPLE B4 IT'S TO LATE. LET RESCUE OUR SICK EAGLE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by dinozzo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
The fact is that with Vogts our rankings have depreciated rapidly. Can anyone tell me any significance difference that has been made since he came not that he can do anything about it. What we need his prayers when playing our matches because I can't see any solution to any of our problems in a long time. These problems were there when we won the nations cup in 94 but we were able to pull through but the difference between now and then he is that these days there are no small teams in football or in other words the gap between the so called big teams and less known teams has reduced.
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by viee(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
good news pple

Caf has suspended the ref that disllowed the goal that wld have been the equalizer for Uganda aganist Nigeria!
i am personally happy it happened cool
so Vogts shld be bear it in mind that so far,
unofficially, he has a draw and a loss for Nigeria as coach tongue
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by sammy6(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2007
This is Nigeria for you
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
viee:

good news people

Caf has suspended the ref that disllowed the goal that would have been the equalizer for Uganda aganist Nigeria!
i am personally happy it happened cool
so Vogts shld be bear it in mind that so far,
unofficially, he has a draw and a loss for Nigeria as coach tongue

Oh yes good news really.Glad it happened
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by doyin13(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2007
good news to bad rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by chrysler(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2007
For Simme and D-Corleone, Birds of A Feather Flock Together, what a shame. sorry to say b`cos you both sound like illiterates, if you have any form of beef for the upcoming player like Obi, you can easily voice it out instead of hiding behind some1`s topic to show your grievances

As regards Vogts, it was meant to be, until NFA is thoroughly handled, cases like this will continue to spring up and nobody not even D-Coreone or Simme(if u both were to be in Obi`s shoes) will not want to protect your own interests
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by Tobyrocks(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
In all fairness i don't see vogts as the problem,lets be objective Eguavoen would have probably presented the same line up and i assure you nothing could have prevented that loss (remember Angola). It was simply payback time from the first leg.The players didn't help matters either. I hope we manage to pick ourfootball up because losing to an African opposition like uganda really sucks!!!
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by kitaun(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
Who is that defending Mikel Obi's stupidity here?
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

Who is that defending Mikel Obi's stupidity here?

A true Chelsea's fan grin
Afterall, he dropped Mikel so Nemesis caught up with them tongue
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
Eagles r better off without Mikel
Re: Super Eagles Coach, Berti Vogts, Has Terminated His Contract With Nigeria by aime(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
i am really irritated with both sides. NFA as we all know is full of incompetent, inefficient useless vermin (yes VERRRRRMIN)thy all should be xterminated out of the glass house.as for bertie his previous work experience has never impressed so i wnder y Globacom agreed to pay his salary. we should stop settling for yama-yama oyinbos when our own can do the job.UP SIASIA and EGUAVEON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 16 Uk Football Pool Fixtures / Sure Two Odds With Trial / NPFL: Lobi Stars Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 18th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.