Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Encounter With This Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Encounter With This Company (759 Views)

BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / My Encounter With Choice Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With This Company by purplerope: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello everyone,

has anyone has dealings with Zoranga a company that ask you to turn recharge cards or recharge credit to cash

The first time I used them, sent recharge card transfer to the number they provided, what they do is only half of the recharge worth you send is credited

Fast forward, my first attempt to convert my recharge back to cash via my bank account almost took forever

The guy who answers that phone line takes almost forever to pick calls until after several messages

Now with my balance in zoranga, I requested that the money be used to credit one of my phone lines

It's 24hours now, nothing done yet, after several calls and threat text messages, the guy just picked the call this morning, with a promise to do it shortly, unfortunately it's another six hours plus

Now he no longer picks calls or reply text message

Customer service zero, I have learnt my lessons

Finally credited my phone line after 48 hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With This Company by FatherBona: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Attach phone numbers, bank details, and screenshots of messages

(1) (Reply)

New Online Shopping Platform - Fobano.com / Customs Increase Import Duty / How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.