Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) (2139 Views)

Ogun: Classrooms In Agbado Comprehensive High School Collapse After Heavy Rain / UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

There is a video circulating online showing a final year student acting strange after taking a hard drug known as colorado before going to defend his project, Siggy reveals.

The video was posted on Instagram story by a fellow student and it shows the young man uncontrollably acting like he is high and zoned out.

It was shared with the caption; ”When you take colos before defending your project”

He surrounded by another students who kept trying to help him, but they couldn’t control his uncontrollable behaviour or restore him back to his senses.

When the people trying to help him realised the situation was beyond them, they let him be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlIv-bseavA

https://campusnews.medium.com/final-year-student-collapses-after-taking-colorado-before-project-defence-video-770698372d22

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stupid boy

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by dahgifted(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
When village people finally use VPN to locate you.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by amrichy(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2022
I guess he was expecting to feel confident to stand before his lecturers. Very stewpid strategy
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by luwiizy(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

There is a video circulating online showing a final year student acting strange after taking a hard drug known as colorado before going to defend his project, Siggy reveals.

The video was posted on Instagram story by a fellow student and it shows the young man uncontrollably acting like he is high and zoned out.

It was shared with the caption; ”When you take colos before defending your project”

He surrounded by another students who kept trying to help him, but they couldn’t control his uncontrollable behaviour or restore him back to his senses.

When the people trying to help him realised the situation was beyond them, they let him be.

https://campusnews.medium.com/final-year-student-collapses-after-taking-colorado-before-project-defence-video-770698372d22
I just dont understand why people de like set trap for themselves...

If you are regular you should know when not to cross the limite

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by donproject2(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by candygist: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
donproject2:
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa.

Boss please which school did you apply for? I also want to apply for a post graduate course. Help me with the details. God bless you.
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by officialfestus(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by freshkpomo(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
illicit:
Stupid boy

He was trying to boost his confidence and get over anxiety.. not a smart move at all.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by BigYash: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Colos to defend project? Even normal weed or SK sef na risk.. Cux it will make you forget somethings... Na em this yellow pawpaw go puff colos grin
His village people strong ,no be small.. grin

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by joinnow: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2022
The guy Spirit is in Mars moon walking while gravity is holding his physical body here on Earth
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Mtchewww nonsense, make ndlea start to dey enter all these foolish nigerian guys dem house, dem go pack drugs tire

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by waynetee(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Colorado is NOT for regular jonxer. It takes only grace of God and long time of jonxing to take five puffs and not shit your panties
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by Mpcoll001: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Youths of nowadays destroying their life all in the name of chilling/chopping life..
At the end, life chops...

Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by akosy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
I laugh in his defense... grin grin grin
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by GreenArrow1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol! It's the music for me.

Reminds me of my university days when a student got so high before his defense, got on the podium and started addressing all the lecturers as, "My fellow Professors."

Dem finally purse am from their front sha cheesy wink
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by Kuku2022(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

He wants to use his last opportunity to get higher c.g.p ���
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Was he trying to boost his confidence,? Lol not a smart decision. grin
Re: Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) by Mercury12(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Beware of bad friend/gangs

They must have told him it will boost his confidence when he defends his project n front of dem no-nonsense-and-joy Nigerian lecturers

(1) (Reply)

Mental Disorders / Which Is Correct Between these Two sentences / University Of Manitoba, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.