Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59715 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Tulsaguy: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Na friendly match

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by cezarman(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria has fallen.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Theoarhics: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Audio repel. But we no dey see am.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars
lol all the pictures they have been showing you what have you done with it...Do you know what those soldiers are facing on a regular basis, na just few major encounter gets to the media. go-to utube and watch some of their battle clips against B H
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Avalancheman: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Why are they always on the defensive rather than the offensive
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Hades2016(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
abeg who tell you dis fake history the person no try at all grin cheesy

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:
Why are they always on the defensive rather than the offensive
That's my issue with them
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Richard2010(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
myettiallah:
Pictures please
D Chadian military showed us pictures of the warehouse dey raided, they showed us pictures of the BH terrorists dey killed...
This one na audio killing!!
Nigerian Soldiers are not allowed to use their phones while at the war front grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by coldFLARES1(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
richidinho:
grin

Hmm mm....story for the gods

You killed many but seized only 2 AK 47
Sense will not kee you!

Dimwits are making a lame effort at proving to civilians like me their degraded capabilities.

Leave them make them dey zouzou dey go. I dey house dey laff them.

Seized only 2 Ak47 after killing scores of insurgents who came with 'warships' , gunships, antiaircraft whatever, without suffering casualties, yet no pictorial evidence.

Ekpa people!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Jabioro: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
The insurgent came with gun trucks..trucks na pin or niddles .. till when the came close before you can see them..
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by ebifeventures(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Lies and all lies ....our army now are only good enough to beat civilian

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by rafcrown(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Fight the terrorists Once and for all.The battle dragging on for long is not good for the Nation.
They must come back because of the fierce battle they met in the Chad Republic
Somethings are wrong somewhere
By now you know how they operate
By now you know them and their bases.
By now you need to save your lives.
By now you need to show the nation that you are capable.
Best of luck
Attack them when they are least expected
Attack them from various angles
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by funshint(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Some people at the military headqtrs in Abuja will just sit down together and concoct a story just to show that they are working. We can no longer be deceived...pictures or we don't believe it.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by elmagnifico411(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello NL, good day to u all. Abeg I need help with 3k just to fill gas for house.. money don finish for account na em make me come out, throwey shame for gutter. Make una no vex oh.. couldn’t just keep qwayet again.

I need am badly!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by israelmao(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Where are the scores killed?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by seighapaul(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2020
What baffles me is that these bagas (BH) can be so comfortable with moving around with 10 gun trucks. Can't we use satellite to track where bokoharam stock pile their vehicles? Abi na under ground dem dey store these gun trucks, okadas and SUVs?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by TemiATM(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
No pictures, no videos? Continue, we're not that dumb. Ask the chadian.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by osuofia2(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Audio repel,Chad did theirs we saw but this one na audio. Even shekau confessed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by richidinho(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

lol as if we no sabi them grin
grin grin
Brother I just dey laff here
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by DTeekay(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Why are they always repelling attacks, instead of going on the offensive and sustain it, Nigerian Army should be the ones chasing Boko members and they in turn running helter skelter. Then go to their homes and pick them individually, interrogate them and charge them to court.

Boko court should be very quick and sharp!!! They could be released if found innocent but for crying out loud take some data from the nigga so that you can trace him later.

Intelligence is important in the fight against Boko boys, with proper Intel few lives will be lost and more impact will be made on their structure.

Mop up their weapons, block illegal weapon transactions, expecially by air, land and sea.

These are trying times for Mr President, Nigeria and The World, I wish Him all the best.

The best he can do now is step down for someone with fresh ideas to take the fore, the man is no other than Mr Osibanjo his deputy.

If Buhari where outside the county while this Pandemic was starting and Osibanjo was the acting president he would have handled matters a lot differently.

Long live Nigeria!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Help2020: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-targets-army-location-scores-killed/
Show us their dead bodies,that's more convincing. Chadians soldiers showed us theirs..As much as I love Nigeria, and want Nigeria to be great again. I am sincerely ashamed of how this boko haram stuff is turning out.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by 2sexycom(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Audio repel

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Yankee101: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Only 2 AK-47?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by doczero: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
They are still repelling while Chadian soldiers are killing them and pursuing them into Nigerian territory.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Farki: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Chad is really pushing the Boko Boys to desperation and giving NA correct ginger as well. smiley
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by 2sexycom(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
DTeekay:
Why are they always repelling attacks, instead of going on the offensive and sustain it, Nigerian Army should be the ones chasing Boko members and they in turn running helter skelter. Then go to their homes and pick them individually, interrogate them and charge them to court.

Boko court should be very quick and sharp!!! They could be released if found innocent but for crying out loud take some data from the nigga so that you can trace him later.

Intelligence is important in the fight against Boko boys, with proper Intel few lives will be lost and more impact will be made on their structure.

Mop up their weapons, block illegal weapon transactions, expecially by air, land and sea.

These are trying times for Mr President, Nigeria and The World, I wish Him all the best.

The best he can do now is step down for someone with fresh ideas to take the fore, the man is no other than Mr Osibanjo his deputy.

If Buhari where outside the county while this Pandemic was starting and Osibanjo was the acting president he would have handled matters a lot differently.

Long live Nigeria!

Another proof that Nigeria is the one delaying the end of Boko Haram...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by extol1(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2020
the question I always ask myself is must the Nigerian Army always be on the defense. I find it funny reading that the Nigerian Army are always repelling against Boko Haram. let the Nigerian Army be offensive for once and see how it will reduce the activities of Boko Haram. I just want to believe what General Adeniyi said that the Army are not equipped and lack intel
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Timijo(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Another friendly match to cover up their shame.
Chadian soldiers did not wait for their enemies, boko haram to attack them countless times before taking the aggressive battle to their camp.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kalufelix(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Today: IPOB support Chad against Boko Haram.

Tomorrow: IPOB support Boko Haram against Nigeria.

Again: IPOB support EL-Zakzaky, Iran, Imam of piss against Nigeria.

Tomorrow: IPOB support Israel and America against Iranian government and all their proxy militants.

IMe: This is the real definition of confusion. Even God has abandoned their file till they decide what they want from him.
*yawns... The summary of all you wrote up there is that IPOB is neither partisan nor sentimental and as such does not support Lies, Evil and Injustice regardless of who may be involved...IPOB are lovers of freedom...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by SALTOFDWORLD: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Please good people of this forum... I need help.... I am really out of cash and I have aged mum to take care... I need your assistance please...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Americafighter: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars
.. Kill yourself... Army is doing there best.. Your fucking government is at work

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.