Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73598 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ud4u: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Are those for one member?
Who else believes this advert?

Not for one member, she shares it for the members
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by greypencils: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.
This logo get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Fucklove(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
We the muslims, for the love of allah the most benovelent and merciful, should emulate the christians in reaching out to the needy in this trying time. May allah bless Nigeria.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Sundaycomputer: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Also my church

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by extol1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
vinoj0225:

Then why did you ask in the first place? Some people really have problem
the guy problem is more than coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Clothingonline9(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rccg sunrise Alakia hope area

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by GOODSUNDAY: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

that is good I also received package from my church via Homecel in my area thanks to my Papa Bishop OYEDEPO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Swagahyk(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awoleesu:

That logo tho...
Looks like something i saw recently
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by cezarman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! How nice of your church. May God bless them o.

Meanwhile, I dont know why your church graphics keeps looking like something else to me...shakes off unholy thought...may the good Lord bless us all.

That graphics... Now I'm convinced I'm not a psycho after all.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Adrino26: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good afternoon fam....
Do you know that there will be economy melt down , hunger, poverty, home evacuations because of unpaid rents, after this pandemic?

If you fail to do something now, I mean look for alternatives to make money while sitting at home then you might not be among those that will be affected �

This is not the time to spend time chatting and laughing, use ur time and subscription wisely so you can be able to buy another one.

So dats why I decide to impart some stuff into people's life .....

*Available EBook in our Archives*
⚫ *HOW TO RUN A WHATSAPP TV AND EARN MASSIVELY*..

⚫ *HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT*

⚫ *3D-ANIMATION (MAKE MONEY THROUGH CARTOON ADVERTS)* *FREE*��

⚫ *HOW TO GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS*..

⚫ *HOW TO IMPORT PHONES FROM USA AT CHEAPER RATES*..

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE ANY APPS/ SOCIAL MEDIA APPS*.. ~

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA*..

⚫ *HOW TO MAKE, KEEP AND MULTIPLY MONEY*

⚫ *FIVVER SUCCESS TRAINING ( ```where you learn skills like Email swipes, SEO optimization, digital marketing mastery, social bookmarking, content writing/copywriting, product mockup etc)*```

⚫ *AMAZON MASTERCLASS*. ~

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE A PRODUCT AND SALE*.

⚫ *YOUTUBE MARKETING*.

⚫ *HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR WHATSAPP AND EARN 21K+ WEEKLY*.

⚫ *15 WAYS TO WAYS TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS TO BOOST YOUR SALES*.

⚫ *COMPREHENSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN FOR BEGINNERS AND WHERE TO GET CUSTOMERS THAT WILL DEMAND YOUR WEB DESIGN SKILLS AND MAKE 50K WEEKLY FROM IT.*

⚫ *SME DATA RESELLING AND VTU BUSINESS (learn how to sell cheap sme data and make money everyday, millions of Nigerians uses data everyday....

*Don't miss out on this*
8pm today....

https:///JOqzCYZ1TnX3EHajw3qf0s
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ChristineC: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not nocessary. I'm not attending!!!
so why were you disturbing for the name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Plut01: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote][/quote]
That's 50bar ooo Can i join the queue? grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

This is good and refreshing. I wish that even beyond Covid-19 churches continue to look after the welfare of their members like this.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Omobada(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can
I wish you could do same to me here and save me and my family from the hunger virus we are experiencing. 0010793167 Access bank.
No amount is too small. Thanks
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by SharonLoveth(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
OP, WHAT'S THE NAME OF UR CHURCH?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Adrino26: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good afternoon fam....
Do you know that there will be economy melt down , hunger, poverty, home evacuations because of unpaid rents, after this pandemic?

If you fail to do something now, I mean look for alternatives to make money while sitting at home then you might not be among those that will be affected �

This is not the time to spend time chatting and laughing, use ur time and subscription wisely so you can be able to buy another one.

So dats why I decide to impart some stuff into people's life .....

*Available EBook in our Archives*
⚫ *HOW TO RUN A WHATSAPP TV AND EARN MASSIVELY*..

⚫ *HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT*

⚫ *3D-ANIMATION (MAKE MONEY THROUGH CARTOON ADVERTS)* *FREE*��

⚫ *HOW TO GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS*..

⚫ *HOW TO IMPORT PHONES FROM USA AT CHEAPER RATES*..

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE ANY APPS/ SOCIAL MEDIA APPS*.. ~

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE UK PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA*..

⚫ *HOW TO MAKE, KEEP AND MULTIPLY MONEY*

⚫ *FIVVER SUCCESS TRAINING ( ```where you learn skills like Email swipes, SEO optimization, digital marketing mastery, social bookmarking, content writing/copywriting, product mockup etc)*```

⚫ *AMAZON MASTERCLASS*. ~

⚫ *HOW TO CREATE A PRODUCT AND SALE*.

⚫ *YOUTUBE MARKETING*.

⚫ *HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR WHATSAPP AND EARN 21K+ WEEKLY*.

⚫ *15 WAYS TO WAYS TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS TO BOOST YOUR SALES*.

⚫ *COMPREHENSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN FOR BEGINNERS AND WHERE TO GET CUSTOMERS THAT WILL DEMAND YOUR WEB DESIGN SKILLS AND MAKE 50K WEEKLY FROM IT.*

⚫ *SME DATA RESELLING AND VTU BUSINESS (learn how to sell cheap sme data and make money everyday, millions of Nigerians uses data everyday....

*Don't miss out on this*
8pm today

https:///JOqzCYZ1TnX3EHajw3qf0s
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Kemimarch16(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
This really good
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Forex360(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Daz rude
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by GEEBITE: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
I know this church very well.My uncle's late wife of blessed memory was a staunch member.They broke off the church of Bishop Iloputaife that was assassinated in early 90s.
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by elvisdo: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na audio church o
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm..... nice strategy... to get foodstuff directly to the needy far and wide. I'm almost sure this is one small no name no fame non tithe sucking church doing what a church is supposed to do.... help the less fortunate.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by BigBee78: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Great gesture in this #Covid19 ravaged times!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by stagger: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

If you study your bible and know God for yourself, you would not need to go and see any pastor personally for anything.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by cejaypriesty(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
yomi007k:
Good church...

Atleast if they cant cure Corona virus, they can sedate hunger worms.
God does not cure ,he heals.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by OdefaGirl(f): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Why then did you ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by OdefaGirl(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
seborrhic:

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.

You quoted him but couldn't read through....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
Also my church
So you attend lalasticlala church too

Help me hail the Bros o, tell am we dey see him work for nairaland fp
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by adesmarty: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Close to Cbn estate, I know there
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by yomi007k(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
cejaypriesty:

God does not cure ,he heals.

Indeed.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Why then did you ask?
He probably expected just the name of the church, not address and invite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.