Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73594 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by luluosas(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sorry to ask you this question please. How many families are these items meant for?
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by am4truth(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not necessary. I'm not attending!!!

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.
Learn how to answer questions precisely and tersly

Pls take it easy. Is like this lock down is really affecting you? It would soon be over by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.

Physics 101.... “I’m not attending” this part killed me... you were so on point. You asked for name of church not location
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

That's kind of you.
God's provision.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Sarah20A(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

this is the same reason this guy didn't mention the name of the church.
You are being unnecessary rude

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Iyiataata92: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
kushercain:

Abeg gerrout jare
Having enough money to buy data doesn't make you mature.
Learn how not to talk carelessly so you don't get yourself into trouble. Being on internet doesn't make you invisible bro.
Get some respect in you and stay out of trouble
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by fof1: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

THANKS MY BROTHER. This is Really Exemplary and a Challenge to ALL the Churches of Today, None exempted. Shame to Church Leaders (except they CAN'T Afford) Who can't Reach Out to their Members in this Season.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kushercain: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Having enough money to buy data doesn't make you mature.
Learn how not to talk carelessly so you don't get yourself into trouble. Being on internet doesn't make you invisible bro.
Get some respect in you and stay out of trouble

If e sure you reply my PM
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by am4truth(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Champneys:

Well it is good humanitarian effort at such a difficult time but lets not forget that it is still a very minute fraction of what your pastor has siphoned/creamed off in tithe and offering money over the years.

Enjoy. wink

You missed it. Some of you think some pastors and poverty are 5 and 6. Not all pastors are into full time pastoring. You did not even know the size of the congregation, you suddenly jumped to tithes. Tithes is never by force, pls try and have a change of mindset.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
why I'm I seeing something else in this church logo

1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Arizonaguy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Are those for one member?
Who else believes this advert?
The fact that your church cannot come close to helping its members with such kind gesture and you as an individual cannot help the needy with a dime doesn't mean some people are not capable of such good deed. You need take your critique elsewhere
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by DabuIIIT: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
seborrhic:

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.

This post is enough to break the heart of the op...why are you guys so heartless?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by DADDY2or3FISHES: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.
plenty sauce
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Enwhen(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.

I for like come the church, but I no like the shape of the logo of ur church....God bless your pastor.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by pasol4real(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

Pls clarify, what ration is a member entitled to?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by smokeyupu(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Which church is this?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Cammo: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Debt repayable by poor members of the church. I just dey pity dem in advance.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by dreofGod(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Coronavirus has and will produce these 5 groups: 1.Those who revel in the inward satisfaction that helping others gives. 2. Those who help others[nation(s) inclusive] for their own gain in the aftermath of the pandemic 3. Those who will curse the government, bash religious leaders,pray evil befalls their rich neighbour. 4. Those who will begin to think and pray to God for grace to be a blessing to people in times like this 5. Those who will just move on with their jobs or businesses after the pandemic and be indifferent to the whole situation. You and I belong to one of the groups.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by psylliumhusk1: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! How nice of your church. May God bless them o.

Meanwhile, I dont know why your church graphics keeps looking like something else to me...shakes off unholy thought...may the good Lord bless us all.

Biko it really looks weird haaa
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by IdioticNLmods: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awoleesu:

That logo tho...
Bad guy grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Liposure: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! How nice of your church. May God bless them o.

Meanwhile, I dont know why your church graphics keeps looking like something else to me...shakes off unholy thought...may the good Lord bless us all.
hornny girl. I no its not being easy
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by WaleRock: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

When I was hungry, you fed me.

- Jesus Christ
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

Some of you guy are slowpoke, you saved money with pastor (tithes) and he gives part of it to you in charity.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by smokeyupu(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:

For real o...... I've run our of cash to feed my family and I ain't got no options right now.....
Can you assist in any way?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Bluntemperor: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Biko,wetin.You asked the name,he gave you and added address.mba,why the quarrel now.Bro,God bless your Church.Doing great!.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by wellmax(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm not saying you are lying, but is your church telling you to go and open a shop?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by wisdomkid: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

I totally disagree with you on this one.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Princewell2012(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
donfarexzee:
My own church no even reason our matter. Hunger dey drain choir master like me.

They called me and ask me to come to the church on monday to collect my own money, even when it was raining i didnt even my the rain i just rushed to the church to collect mine though, the church is very close to me. When i open the envelop, i met six thousand inside. Come and how we are jubilating it looks as if it is one million. grin
donfarexzee:
My own church no even reason our matter. Hunger dey drain choir master like me.

They called me and ask me to come to the church on monday to collect my own money, even when it was raining i didnt even mind the rain i just rushed to the church to collect mine though, the church is very close to me. When i open the envelop, i met six thousand inside. Come and how we are jubilating it looks as if it is one million.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by 3kay945(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awoleesu:

That logo tho...

I thought I was the only one seeing too much. cool

I quickly scrolled up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.