Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History (2986 Views)

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Maestro21: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
newmi:

Good!
But lots of misinformation.
Pastor Chris is not particularly against 5G technology especially as you have mentioned yourself he is a protagonist for technology including the "good" talks about
the benefits of the technology in terms of its multifaceted possibilities but please listen to him agĂ in and understand his underlining concerns tandem to the bigger picture of such cynical agenda as the NWO and other sinister global interests.

So please go back and listen again because the man doesn't always gets involved with public issues per say so for him to speak up, don't you think it's in response to his sense of spiritual and moral duty and responsibility as such he should be taken more seriously? Does he look like someone seeking "cheap" popularity or acceptance?

Thank you

They are not trying to know what he actually said. The misrepresentation sells better or else why does any journalist feel the need to tell you he was their former Pastor?

What we are observing is the strong deception that should characterize these last days. Nothing new. They won't listen to you because it does not suit the narrative they need to have to foist this trolling agenda. Nothing new.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

But what if this stuff doesn't happen until you are old and grey? Would you agree that you were wrong?
If.we are old and grey and even dead, we shall be the first to rise from the dead when the trumpet sounds. What will be your own?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
donnie:

Nobody is holding you. When the vaccines are ready, go and collect your mark shot
He is marked already.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dantedasz:

More and more and more conspiracy theories not supported by facts. I guess you are toeing Oyakhilome's line. undecided
I listened to him as he presented his research funding and he challenged you to present your own research and proof him wrong. Can you?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Buliwyf: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anas09:

If.we are old and grey and even dead, we shall be the first to rise from the dead when the trumpet sounds. What will be your own?

Who is this one now? First I didnt address you. Second. Maybe you should look at what we were discussing about before jumping in. I wasn't talking about your fictional rapture that's never going to happen anyway. I was asking him if he will admit he is wrong if Bill Gates doesn't start putting chips in anyone's body. And he has given me his answer.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Dantedasz(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anas09:

I listened to him as he presented his research funding and he challenged you to present your own research and proof him wrong. Can you?

Which research??
Naa so dem dey do research by latching onto all the conspiracy theories in history and lumping them together.
Just more astounding rubbish!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Dantedasz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buliwyf:

Who is this one now? First I didnt address you. Second. Maybe you should look at what we were discussing about before jumping in. I wasn't talking about your fictional rapture that's never going to happen anyway. I was asking him if he will admit he is wrong if Bill Gates doesn't start putting chips in anyone's body. And he has given me his answer.

Forget about that woman. She will start throwing tantrums and curses now when she does not have her way. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Dantedasz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anas09:

He is marked already.

Religionists!
You are scared of your own shadow despite claiming to be under protection of your almighty god. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Buliwyf: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dantedasz:

Forget about that woman. She will start throwing tantrums and curses now when she does not have her way. grin

Lol. Noted.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by donnie(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dantedasz:

More and more and more conspiracy theories not supported by facts. I guess you are toeing Oyakhilome's line. undecided

That was my line ever before Pst Oyakhilome said anything. I even made a post concerning vaccines ever before he said anything.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Religionists!
You are scared of your own shadow despite claiming to be under protection of your almighty god. undecided
You wish I was scared. So I enough we shall.fimd out who is scared

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Which research??
Naa so dem dey do research by latching onto all the conspiracy theories in history and lumping them together.
Just more astounding rubbish!!
You wy sabi do research do am come.debunk him own nau.
Na only mouth you get.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Dantedasz(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Anas09:

You wy sabi do research do am come.debunk him own nau.
Na only mouth you get.

You are just jumping all over the place with no substance.
I am done smacking my head against a stone wall with you Anastasia. Good morning.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History by Anas09: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

You are just jumping all over the place with no substance.
I am done smacking my head against a stone wall with you Anastasia. Good morning.
Run off. If you had what to say, you wld have. As always, empty words.

Debunk Pastor Chris with your own facts and stop making empty noise. You think by mentioning my name I wld be shaking? I happen to really like my name In full. So call it again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God? / Iranian Pastor Hanged For Refusing To Embrace Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.