Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols (2766 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Non-Jews were enjoined to keep 3 laws, one of which is to avoid meats offered to idols:

Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well

An idol is any gods who is not Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel. Yahweh is not Allah. Allah is the pagan moon god of the Quarysh tribe of Mecca

Today Muslims worldwide will offer animal sacrifice to Allah as they do every year.

The animal to be slaughtered must face Qibla, their direction of prayers, they must chant the name of the pagan Arab god, Allah on it.

The practice is not after what Abraham did, that is the lie from the pit of hell.

Abraham didn’t share the animal he killed, he offered it as a burnt offering

Abraham didn’t do yearly animal killings!

Abraham slaughtered only ram, In Islam camel is ranked number one animal to be slaughtered.

Muslims are always quick to say that the Bible condemns eating of pig but the Bible also condemns eating of camel that Muslims use as sacrifice and eat

Leviticus 11:4
There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you

Muslims animal sacrifice has nothing to do with Abraham but with the pagan practice of Abdulmuttalib, the grandfather of Muhammad who used 100 camels to ransom the life of Abdullahi, Muhammad’s father to his pagan moon god Hubal/Allah

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Aboks(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
You hit the nail on the head lol
wahala for person wey dey wash leg & prick 7 times a day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Pilet: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Am Rexyne!
I think am your number One fan on Nairaland (debatable)...
I have so many account here though, which I use to hawk my YouTube videos. Anyway, am learning a lot from you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2022
There is no other God but allah grin

Meat is meat bruh

If I'll go to hell for it so be it.

You might go to hell to.. there's no assurance for anyone so enjoy while you can.
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by AYNL: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
You say what?
But it's written we should love our neighbors na
Wo,me I don dey chop am already jare

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Like many stories that was plagiarized from the Bible, Muslims didn’t know that the sacrifice Abraham was asked to offer was symbolic of the coming of Christ who was referred to as the lamb of God. Just like God gave Abraham the animal to be sacrificed, so did he give us Christ as atonement for the sins of the world.

Eid Al Adha (Festival of sacrifice) POINTS to the WILLINGNESS OF CHRIST TO DIE FOR OUR SINS!!!

Surah/Quran 37:101

So We gave him the good news of a boy READY TO SUFFER AND FORBEAR. — (Abdullah Yusuf Ali)

just as God provided a ram for the sacrifice , so did He provide us His Son (the Lord Jesus Christ) who was willing to SUFFER & FORBEAR the death on the cross for our sins!

Eid Al Adha (festival of sacrifice) points to Christ!✝️ - I mean, can anyone talk about a "festival of sacrifice" and NOT mention the GREATEST SACRIFICE offered for the sake of humanity?

Make no mistake

#Jesus_SAVES

#Jesus_is_LORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
advocatejare:
Non-Jews were enjoined to keep 3 laws, one of which is to avoid meats offered to idols:

An idol is any gods who is not Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel. Yahweh is not Allah. Allah is the pagan moon god of the Quarysh tribe of Mecca

Today Muslims worldwide will offer animal sacrifice to Allah as they do every year.

The animal to be slaughtered must face Qibla, their direction of prayers, they must chant the name of the pagan Arab god, Allah on it.

The practice is not after what Abraham did, that is the lie from the pit of hell.

Abraham didn’t share the animal he killed, he offered it as a burnt offering

Abraham didn’t do yearly animal killings!

Abraham slaughtered only ram, In Islam camel is ranked number one animal to be slaughtered.

Muslims are always quick to say that the Bible condemns eating of pig but the Bible also condemns eating of camel that Muslims use as sacrifice and eat

Leviticus 11:4
There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you

Muslims animal sacrifice has nothing to do with Abraham but with the pagan practice of Abdulmuttalib, the grandfather of Muhammad who used 100 camels to ransom the life of Abdullahi, Muhammad’s father to his pagan moon god Hubal/Allah

Ojo ju mo lekun alabosi, e ma sun lo. E sun si koroba ke le ri o wun fi we.
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by mamaafrik(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Ogbeni bless eran odun and eatoooo jie.
they put incantation and quranic verse,you self de-incantation it,hunger dey oooo
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
AYNL:
You say what?
But it's written we should love our neighbors na
Wo,me I don dey chop am already jare
If you also have sango worshippers as neighbors, would u join them in eating the meat offered to their idol during their festival?

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Pilet:
Am Rexyne!
I think am your number One fan on Nairaland (debatable)...
I have so many account here though, which I use to hawk my YouTube videos. Anyway, am learning a lot from you. Thank you
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ojo ju mo lekun alabosi, e ma sun lo. E sun si koroba ke le ri o wun fi we.

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by neonly: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
OP couldn't have said it better
Belief me I have never in my life eating dat abomination meat from growing up as a Catholic till now
like you will never see a true Muslim eat pig so it should apply to true christain out der
But hunger in d land will not allow some christain reason well

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=114559365][/quote]

Seen.

Now continue the wailing..........
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Members of the one and only true Christian organization are globally known for their avoidance of things sacrificed to idols! 1Corin 10:20

So you can try convincing misinformed Churchgoers on what the Bible really teach! wink

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Aboks(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Why so-called muslims no dey eat gala
why if na christain kill animal the so-called muslims no go eat
i cant eat a meat sacrificed to the moon or sun

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Members of the one and only true Christian organization are globally known for their avoidance of things sacrificed to idols! 1Corin 10:20
grin

So you can try convincing misinformed Churchgoers on what the Bible really teach! wink
Okay
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2022
neonly:
OP couldn't have said it better
Belief me I have never in my life eating dat abomination meat from growing up as a Catholic till now
like you will never see a true Muslim eat pig so it should apply to true christain out der
But hunger in d land will not allow some christain reason well
You have said it all. Poverty is the major driving force, a poor man may not be able to reject a free meat sacrificed to an idol

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Seen.

Now continue the wailing..........

Continue being frustrated. Why is the truth making you uncomfortable?
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Stallionhorse: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2022
We said op. I'm not eating any sacrificed meat.. Its forbidden in our family.. I can go out drunk nd eat catfish pepper soup.. But you see that their rice and meat.. I avoid it like HIV..
May the name of the one true God be glorified.. And I pray one day they will see the truth and come to Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Continue being frustrated. Why is the truth making you uncomfortable?

Retardinho, keep wailing. You guys have wailed for fourteen centuries now. Nothing new. So, wail on........
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Retardinho, keep wailing. You guys have wailed for fourteen centuries now. Nothing new. So, wail on........
E pain am.

Anytime you guys start using abusive words, I know that the truth is hitting you hard. grin
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:
We said op. I'm not eating any sacrificed meat.. Its forbidden in our family.. I can go out drunk nd eat catfish pepper soup.. But you see that their rice and meat.. I avoid it like HIV..
May the name of the one true God be glorified.. And I pray one day they will see the truth and come to Christ Jesus.
Amen.
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
DUMB HUMAN WORSHIPPERS angry

I TESTIFY THAT THERE IS NO DEITY WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY (GOD, ALLAH) AND ALL THE PROPHETS STARTING FROM ADAM TO MUHAMMAD ARE HIS MESSENGERS
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
advocatejare:

E pain am.

Anything you guys start using abusive words, I know that the truth is hitting you hard. grin

Pain who? You are only following in your forerunners footsteps. They wailed centuries ago about Islam and Muslims and what happened to Islam?

So, wail on..........
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:

I TESTIFY THAT THERE IS NO DEITY WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY (GOD, ALLAH) AND ALL THE PROPHETS STARTING FROM ADAM TO MUHAMMAD ARE HIS MESSENGERS

Eid Mubarak bro!

Say it loud and clear. Increase their heartache.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Eid Mubarak bro!

Say it loud and clear. Increase their heartache.
THE FOOLISH IDIOTS ARE NOT EVEN AWARE THAT EVEN CHRIST TESTIFIED THAT GOD IS ONE WHEN HE SAID TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, ‘HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE

CHOOSE YE TODAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL SERVE THE LIVING GOD- PROPHET JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:

grin

(lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh)

Your shahada reads: there is no God (Ilah) except Allah and Muhammad is his prophet)

Meaning that you know that Allah is not God.

But if you lie to us that Allah means God that means your shahada will have no meanings as it will mean: There is no God except God

Does that make any sense to you?

Also, your shahada mentions only Muhammad as the prophet of Allah which implies that other prophets of the true God are never prophets of the pagan Allah
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Pain who? You are only following in your forerunners footsteps. They wailed centuries ago about Islam and Muslims and what happened to Islam?

So, wail on..........
When you finish crying here, go and eat the meat sacrificed to your idol
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THE FOOLISH IDIOTS ARE NOT EVEN AWARE THAT EVEN CHRIST TESTIFIED THAT GOD IS ONE WHEN HE SAID TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, ‘HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE

CHOOSE YE TODAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL SERVE THE LIVING GOD- PROPHET JOSHUA

They are so ignorant it is irritating. They are not only deaf and blind but also dumb. They call us head slammers, yet they read that the Jesus of the Bible prayed while prostrating face to the ground. Numerous mention of this manner of worship in their Book.

But we must not relent, we must say the truth to these straying lots perchance they may change.
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by Lukuluku69(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
advocatejare:

When you finish crying here, go and eat the meat sacrificed to your idol

Dotardinho, I will eat as I have been eating for decades and you can wail as you and your forerunners have been wailing.

I eat, you wail.
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by OBALOLA55(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Aboks:
Why so-called muslims no dey eat gala

why if na christain kill animal the so-called muslims no go eat

i cant eat a meat sacrificed to the moon or sun
KILL YOUR ANIMAL AND MENTION THE NAME OF GOD ALLAH BEFORE SLAUGHTERING IT AND WATCH HOW MUSLIMS WILL DEVOUR IT
Re: Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols by advocatejare(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
KILL YOUR ANIMAL AND MENTION THE NAME OF GOD ALLAH BEFORE SLAUGHTERING IT AND WATCH HOW MUSLIMS WILL DEVOUR IT

Allah is not God, YAHWEH is.

Allah is the tribal pagan moon idol of the Quraysh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Ladies, How Would You Love To Marry Your Rapist? The Bible Says So. / Does The Family You Are Born Into Determine Your Religion? / Eyes Have Not Seen And Ears Have Not Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.