Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama (3531 Views)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama by OtemAtum: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The tithing practiced in Nigeria today has nothing to do with the tithing practiced in ancient Israel though. So good luck on getting it banned and all that! undecided
You saw that I wrote 'abused culture' in my post. So we are saying the same thing.
Re: Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
You saw that I wrote 'abused culture' in my post. So we are saying the same thing.
If I am to assume that by "abused" you believe that it is indeed not linked to ancient practice in Israel, then we are still not saying the same thing. Since I believe that an attempt at a ban in that case will indeed be a waste of tax payer money and time.
Re: Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama by OtemAtum: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If I am to assume that by "abused" you believe that it is indeed not linked to ancient practice in Israel, then we are still not saying the same thing. Since I believe that an attempt at a ban in that case will indeed be a waste of tax payer money and time.
Okay
Re: Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama by rossovu: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thank you Op for this post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Religious Mum Encouraged Me In The Path Of Atheism / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.