Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road (686 Views)

Biggest Give-away In Naira Land : On The 11th Of June 2022 We Do A Give-away! / A Plot Of Land On Distress Sale In Odogunyan Ikorodu / Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
I have a plot of land on a tarred road close to a state university. I am thinking of what to build on that parcel of land that will be giving me income on a daily basis. I thought of hotel with bar but on a second thought, I felt once students go on holidays, the town will be deserted and business will cease. Students are the main people in that area, apart from students there is a village. I don't want to build hostel there.
Re: What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road by healthserve(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Business Centre

Game House

Short stay accomodation

Food Market or Restaurant

Foot ball viewing centre/Snooker/Pepper soup Joint and Gaming centre combined.
Re: What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road by dawnomike(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
If you ask me, hostel or corpers lodge is your best bet in such a community... Aside from during strikes students barely stay off frm school for long. And you collect your rents yearly therefore, you are covered even when students have travelled for hols.
Re: What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road by xreal: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2020
My advice:

Since you don't want to build an hostel.

Build kind of shops at the front, and leave remaining land behind for an open bar and restaurant.
You can include gaming center in one of the shops.
Re: What To Build On A Plot Of Land On A Tarred Road by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
healthserve:
Business Centre

Game House

Short stay accomodation

Food Market or Restaurant

Foot ball viewing centre/Snooker/Pepper soup Joint and Gaming centre combined.

What do you mean by short stay accommodation? Is it a hotel? That is what I am thinking of building there. But I am still considering how lucrative it will be considering the fact that it is a student area. I will also add bar to it as well. What do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Why Buying Your Own House Is The Most Stupid Thing / RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians / Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.