Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One (1019 Views)

When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog / How Do You Tame An Aggressive Boerboel / An Aggressive Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One by Acjohn(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Many called to ask what to do to their dogs to make them aggressive and I always tell them that there's no need for that.
Although certain dogs like Rottweiler, Pitbull, south African Boerboel, Doberman etc have tendency to be more aggressive than other breeds but there's this Myth that stand to be true; A dog always mirrors the owner. That's to say principled and aggressive people always have such kind of dogs.
That being said, Let me state it clearly that what most people don't know is, overly aggressive dogs are physotic. Its just like some people that have more tendency and hyper-attraction for violence.
So there appears to be three major characteristics that dogs display that I can point to now:
1. Shyness
2. Fear
3. Normal.
Those that falls in 1&2 are not the best of dogs, as they have more tendency to turn violent on anybody and at times their owners.
Shy dogs don't like getting close to humans, wolves are always like that. If you press to hard to get close to them they get uncomfortable and turn against you for no reason. Socializing such dogs may help but will certainly require hard work. Shy dogs could hurt anyone, even their owners, especially when they don't want to be disturbed. They pose a great threat to children. Such dogs at times backs to warm any body that is unconvincing them. Thus some owners celebrate such actions because they think their dog is aggressive. Sorry your dog is psychotic.

Fear is very bad to any being but that of dogs are worst. It makes dogs on predictable and that ends mostly in aggression. These happens mostly when the owner of the dog is used to beating the dog unnecessarily. It breaks their confidence and always make them feel vulnerable even in the presence of their owner. Certain times socializing and showing them love can help.

The normal dogs are territorial, wouldn't bark or be unnecessarily aggressive but will do anything to protect their owner. Such dogs barks because they are lonely, excited, thirsty, hungry etc or in the face of danger. They will be friendly to those they know are your friends but will turn against those they don't trust and or those they sense are guilty of something.
So let's rephrase the topic: why do you need a psychotic dog when a normal one can do the Job?

Check the link below to read about my pedigree piebald Caucasian dog.

https://www.nairaland.com/5773746/piebald-caucasian-history-puppies-pictures
Good news is the puppies are ready.
Pls be enlightened enough not to by a "cheap dog" that they call a Caucasian which will grow into an advanced Ekuke.

Ask questions to reduce errors and regrets in your choice of dog.

https://www.facebook.com/111114983832137?referrer=whatsapp

Like our post and page to know about good dogs and which breed will meet your expectation, purchase from us and we are willing to guide you till you become a good breeder as part of our after sale services.

1 Like

Re: Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One by dexpee4life(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello House, I am looking for who would exchange a good pure breed female puppy for a breedind stock of grasscutters in Port Harcourt. If interested, contact me For More Negotiations on
Zero. Eight. Ten. Eleven. Five. Five. Seven. Seventeen
Re: Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One by IamAnderson(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
nice write up

1 Like

Re: Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One by gradeA(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Sensible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solid 8wks Male& Female Rott Pups For Sale. / Good GSD stud available for mating in Lagos / Is This Gsd Pure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.