Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog (846 Views)

Why Ask For An Aggressive Dog When What You Need Is A Sensible One / How Do You Tame An Aggressive Boerboel / An Aggressive Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
We have two dogs in my compound ,one is younger but very big and aggressive while the other is older but not too big but very patient.Any food that is fed to the dogs is usually eaten by the aggressive and younger dog.This very dog will chase the older dog away and won't allow it to eat.To cut the story short,just yesterday I gave the food to the dogs but the aggressive dog chased away the older dog,I was like its normal and I went to my apartment.At my apartment ,I started hearing the ferocious bark of the dogs and I rushed to see what was happening only to find out that the dogs were fighting ferociously and the big and aggressive dog was floored,it's leg flat footed and could not move,the older slimmer dog held tightly to the fatty head of the aggressive dog and won't let go.The aggressive dog was gasping for breath,I tried all my possible best to separate them but this patient dog won't let go.Just this evening ,I saw the aggressive dog,it is being rushed to the veterinary hospital,it could barely bark,it could barely move as its legs have been dislocated,I don't think it will survive this ordeal.waiting for the news of its demise.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
guobe:
We have two dogs in my compound ,one is younger but very big and aggressive while the other is older but not too big but very patient.Any food that is fed to the dogs is usually eaten by the aggressive and younger dog.This very dog will chase the older dog away and won't allow it to eat.To cut the story short,just yesterday I gave the food to the dogs but the aggressive dog chased away the older dog,I was like its normal and I went to my apartment.At my apartment ,I started hearing the ferocious bark of the dogs and I rushed to see what was happening only to find out that the dogs were fighting ferociously and the big and aggressive dog was floored,it's leg flat footed and could not move,the older slimmer dog held tightly to the fatty head of the aggressive dog and won't let go.The aggressive dog was gasping for breadth,I tried all my possible best to separate them but this patient dog won't let go.Just this evening ,I saw the aggressive dog,it is being rushed to the veterinary hospital,it could barely bark,it could barely move as its legs have been dislocated,I don't think it will survive this ordeal.waiting for the news of its demise.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

That tells u that someday,the patient would run out of patience and aggressively attack d oppressor

3 Likes

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Flahyuq post=110176338]

That tells u that someday,the patient would run out of patience and aggressively attack d oppressed [/quotea]a hungry man is an angry man,this incident really shocked me to my marrow and I think this relates to human beings too,don't oppress too much because when the oppressed retaliates,it may be fatal.

1 Like

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=110176437][/quote]

Exactly my brother

1 Like

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by spinna: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why u no go carry phone snap.. dog lovers would have wanted to know the breeds not just fat or thin
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
spinna:
Why u no go carry phone snap.. dog lovers would have wanted to know the breeds not just fat or thin
This dog is very big with big head and mouth full of fats.
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
guobe:
This dog is very big with big head and mouth full of fats.

Your big may not be big enough for us.

A picture would have saved you this explanations.

It's just a feedback for you.
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by flokii: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Same is applicable to humans.. some are lousy, arrogant and aggressive while some are quiet, gentle and patient. But you see, there is a limit you push gentle people to that they'll not only bite but will mull you to death.

Wise men will tell you to fear gentle people no matter the size.

2 Likes

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Updated the dog survived after going to the vet

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2022
guobe:
Updated the dog survived after going to the vet
this is the patient dog
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2022
The pic of the aggressive dog

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2022
It is a bull mastif maybe that is why it likes bullying
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by Stynkyng: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2022
dorime
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
The aggressive dog is now very loyal,I think it has learnt its lesson.it is still in pains just managing itself.
Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aggressive dog gradually recovering

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by Edricson01: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
You're a bad breeder. You're suppose to feed them seperately and correct them the first time they fight over food but you just went back to your apartment. I tire for you

1 Like

Re: When A Patient Dog Fatally Injured An Aggressive Dog by guobe: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Edricson01:
You're a bad breeder. You're suppose to feed them seperately and correct them the first time they fight over food but you just went back to your apartment. I tire for you
lol noted we are working on that,they will be separated

(1) (Reply)

I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. / Alsatian Puppes For Sale / Diary Of MAJOR..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.