Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter (19080 Views)

Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday / Chief Of Army Staff Tukur Yusuf Buratai Hosts Troops To Easter Luncheon (Photos) / Buratai Hosts Soldiers To Easter Luncheon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Oracle55: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
The Bayelsa State Government has relaxed the COVID-19 lockdown few days to the Easter celebrations to enable Christians mark the event.

Governor Duoye Diri who is also the Chairman of the State Task Force on COVID-19 made the announcement on Wednesday during a briefing at the Government House in Yenagoa, the state capital.

According to him, churches with large congregation are to hold services with not more than 50 members at a time.

He also directed that smaller churches to conduct their services with no more than 20 members during the Easter celebration.

Speaking further, the state government asked residents of the state to observe the social distance rule as well as provide running water, soap for washing of hands and handkerchief for sneezing.

Similarly, the Taraba State Government relaxed the COVID-19 lockdown to enable residents of the state mark Easter service.

State Governor, Darius Ishaku who had earlier given the order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 said the relaxation on the lockdown will be effective from Thursday, April 9.

He noted that markets, shops, and other places of business are allowed to operate between 8:00 AM to 2:00PM daily, instead of the 6:00AM to 6:00PM.

The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Hassan Mijinyawa, confirmed the development in a statement issued on Wednesday.

Mijinyawa said Governor Ishaku is not unmindful of the hardship the lockdown has caused many families.

He explained that both human and vehicular movements are also allowed during the period with caution to avoid large gatherings and social distancing.

The state government noted that the lockdown remains a necessary step that must be taken to protect lives, while appreciating residents of the state for their compliance.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/09/bayelsa-taraba-relax-lockdown-few-days-to-easter/amp/

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Oracle55: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lagos biko relax yours before konji we key me here angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by GOFRONT(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ha!!!!

ThankGod o........Masturbation been wan kill me. Sweet tho

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ForeThinker: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
E don dey happen ....

A word is enough for the WiSE...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abeqi....after they will now say they Discover one case in Bayelsa so dat Govt will pump moni dere...

Sense will not kill our pple o grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Fireflare: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cool one
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by israelmao(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
This lockdown is becoming unbecoming.Mr.Corona we command you to vanish in the name of Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Desmond007guy: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abuja relax now....make i for hustle. Make reserve don low ooo

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by okeke042: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
saw this amazing sit on youtube
5 websites that will make you $4 again and again!!! just by listening to songs

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD7pudY-7g [/url]

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Babatunde40(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
okeke042:
this is wonderful
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Desmond007guy: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abuja relax now....make i for hustle. My reserve don low ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gov Duoye Diri

Man of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by jericco1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmm Lagos bawo?? How Easter go be na undecided
I'm not feeling myself at all angry

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by cnnamoko(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
We too like flexing for this country
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Memphis357(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make Lagos sef relax the lockdown too naaaaaa!!!
Konji,hunger and Owuu too much for Lagos!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by EXLOVER(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
For the first time in years i started cooking at home all thanks to this lockdown.

I have not fvck since lockdown, all the babes keep giving corona excuse.

I drank beer just once since lockdown.

I get to know that, I have just myself in life, I need to love myself, care for myself, give myself a nice treat always.

Nepa help small with light.

I'm currently learning a new skill that will either drain my cash or increase my net worth. In life you gat risk it.

You only live once. Enjoy your time on earth and don't be a sadist.

Goodbye

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Roon9(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Delta pls

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Ayoswit(f): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
I think this is commendable cool
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Kingofpalmgroov: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
I didn't believe the Covid-19 thing until I witnessed a guy being tested positive in my area yesterday by ncdc officials. May God save our lives....

BTW, I need data sub please. Free mode will soon finish.
Hunger + Data = Manageable Situation
Hunger + 0MB = Unimaginable depression

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by CleoT: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
wish lagos will do same..people are hungry tbh!!!
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by PureGoldh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Government of this country ain't helping matterx

Meanwhile...Raw Unadulterated Honey is readily available..Contact 081 0166 6771 Now let's talk about it..No hug/Handshake dz period..Stay safe
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Chuknovski(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
hell rufai no go hear this one
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by GreatResearcher1: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Great
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by GMBuhari: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria is not serious at all

Another Easter will come when there won't be corona risks

But hey let's relax the curfew because we want to buy chicken and rice on Easter

Some idiots will want to go to church too àbí? And pastors will encourage it àbi? So they can in the process share Coronavirus with themselves

I pray Nigeria doesn't get to Italian level of corona, maybe then we'll be sensible

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by toxtimmy: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oracle55:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/09/bayelsa-taraba-relax-lockdown-few-days-to-easter/amp/

What is the medical reason behind the relaxation of lockdown... Let me guess, none.

Assuming there are medical reasons to relax lockdown ... Where are the reasons or stats to show your people Mr. I became governor by mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by asobo: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
My world need you right now Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Martinola(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just hope dis does nt explode the virus
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ajimotoke(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Just for the churches to make more sales as market don lock, this lockdown sef, no attack me abeg o cheesy grin
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by whytediamond(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egwu Chidiebere Goodluck Resgins From Umahi’s Cabinet / Politicians Who Moved To APC In 2021 / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.