Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter (19097 Views)

Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday / Chief Of Army Staff Tukur Yusuf Buratai Hosts Troops To Easter Luncheon (Photos) / Buratai Hosts Soldiers To Easter Luncheon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Christian07(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
quentin06:

they were not banned.
Seems so
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by GMBuhari: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rapmoney:

Senseless comment.

Already its not possible for senseless people to understand sensible comment

It's all about perspective

asamaigho:

go amd tell dat to kastina and kano state governors dat permits movements on friday because of jumat service!
abi ma omly pasyors body u for dey get power?

The writeup says the lockdown was eased to allow people celebrate Easter, its not my business if Northerners choose to commit suicide, afterall it won't be new to them so I'm primarily focused on South, honestly I don't give a hoot about Yeebos or Hausa, as long as Yoruba land is safe

But in reality if you don't condemn this, South East, SS people always come to Lagos, go through Yoruba states, it could be a disaster

So instead of offering senseless advice, why don't we come together to condemn this madness, corona does not recognize ethnicity of social status

If history repeats itself over 40Million people might die world wide, the fact that there isn't much death in Africa already doesn't mean we are immune once the virus spreads its over because of our already shitty healthcare

So again instead of senseless advise, lend your voice and speak against this madness

After Easter comes several weddings, burials, Christmas, new year but if only we are alive and well

F OFF
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Jostoman: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajimotoke:
Just for the churches to make more sales as market don lock, this lockdown sef, no attack me abeg o cheesy grin
and some village people go dey one Conner now dey look you.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Rapmoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:

The writeup says the lockdown was eased to allow people celebrate Easter, its not my business if Northerners choose to commit suicide, afterall it won't be new to them so I'm primarily focused on South, honestly I don't give a hoot about Yeebos or Hausa, as long as Yoruba land is safe

But in reality if you don't condemn this, South East, SS people always come to Lagos, go through Yoruba states, it could be a disaster

So instead of offering senseless advice, why don't we come together to condemn this madness, corona does not recognize ethnicity of social status

If history repeats itself over 40Million people might die world wide, the fact that there isn't much death in Africa already doesn't mean we are immune once the virus spreads its over because of our already shitty healthcare

So again instead of senseless advise, lend your voice and speak against this madness

After Easter comes several weddings, burials, Christmas, new year but if only we are alive and well

F OFF

Shut up there!!! Senseless comment!

Now, get lost!!!
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ajimotoke(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jostoman:
and some village people go dey one Conner now dey look you.

I'm covered with the blood of Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by divineappo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Yes
nice

I stayed in shyllon for longtime, grew up there, before moving out. Our house was close to Ile-ise bus stop
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by mixratio(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
I didn't believe the Covid-19 thing until I witnessed a guy being tested positive in my area yesterday by ncdc officials. May God save our lives....

BTW, I need data sub please. Free mode will soon finish.
Hunger + Data = Manageable Situation
Hunger + 0MB = Unimaginable depression

Only one question for you ma guy.
WHERE IS YOUR AREA?
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by asamaigho(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:

F OFF

big biased fools like both of u can hadly stand obvious truth.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ManXity: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please o the people of that state need to be very careful
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by OrangesRB: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

You're a fool
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ekwerendi(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Oracle55:
Lagos biko relax yours before konji we key me here angry

So all you could think in time like this is to Bleep... I'm sorry for you
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Jostoman: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
ajimotoke:

I'm covered with the blood of Jesus grin
: grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.