Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter (19099 Views)

Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday / Chief Of Army Staff Tukur Yusuf Buratai Hosts Troops To Easter Luncheon (Photos) / Buratai Hosts Soldiers To Easter Luncheon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by StarUp: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by kem34267: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
cukd7qrcu8
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by kem34267: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:
Nigeria is not serious at all

Another Easter will come when there won't be corona risks

But hey let's relax the curfew because we want to buy chicken and rice on Easter

Some idiots will want to go to church too àbí? And pastors will encourage it àbi? So they can in the process share Coronavirus with themselves

I pray Nigeria doesn't get to Italian level of corona, maybe then we'll be sensible

You dey mind them? People want to go and buy rice and chicken they have not eaten before.

They are happy to move about either to spread it or contract it. We never learn and when white men belittles them you see them reacting like fools.

When the pandemic hits hard nobody will remember chicken

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Freelane33(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
cool
GMBuhari:

But hey let's relax the curfew because we want to buy chicken and rice on Easter

Some idiots will want to go to church too àbí? And pastors will encourage it àbi? So they can in the process share Coronavirus with themselves

I pray Nigeria doesn't get to Italian level of corona, maybe then we'll be sensible

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Freelane33(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
cool
EXLOVER:
For the first time in years i started cooking at home all thanks to this lockdown.

I have not fvck since lockdown, all the babes keep giving corona excuse.

I drank beer just once since lockdown.

I get to know that, I have just myself in life, I need to love myself, care for myself, give myself a nice treat always.

Nepa help small with light.

I'm currently learning a new skill that will either drain my cash or increase my net worth. In life you gat risk it.

You only live once. Enjoy your time on earth and don't be a sadist.

Goodbye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Perhaps government is getting tired of the whole coronavirus stuff......we shall se where this will lead us to
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by divineappo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
I didn't believe the Covid-19 thing until I witnessed a guy being tested positive in my area yesterday by ncdc officials. May God save our lives....

BTW, I need data sub please. Free mode will soon finish.
Hunger + Data = Manageable Situation
Hunger + 0MB = Unimaginable depression
u stay I palmgrove Ilupeju area??
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by KaptainAfrika: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
LET US ALL JUST GO ABOUT OUR NORMAL BUSINESS, AFTER ALL, THE RECOVERY RATE OF COVID-19 IS HIGHER THAN THE DEATH RATE.
#JK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by tempest01(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stupidity.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by otokx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
WIKE should do the same thing.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by netflicks(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ha!!!!

ThankGod o........Masturbation been wan kill me. Sweet tho

Lol
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by ensamy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
They was no need of the lockdown in the first place.
Just putting in place personal hygiene and social distancing and contact tracing could have been the best option. The WHO boss has just destroyed many economy. Now Nigerian Politicians have seen an avenue to loot money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by spencekat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good move!
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Rapmoney(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:

Senseless comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by asamaigho(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:

go amd tell dat to kastina and kano state governors dat permits movements on friday because of jumat service!
abi ma omly pasyors body u for dey get power?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Jobiski(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Must people go to church now before God accept their worship?
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by watchindelta(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why undecided
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Watching Contagion right now..

" They are running out of body bags " ..

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by kem78263: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
69t2p0p5gz
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by RhodaB: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oracle55:
Lagos biko relax yours before konji we key me here angry

You're a fool
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by watchindelta(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
As for me I still dey my house. No be today I dey see Easter sunday or wack chicken undecided the wise ppl who survive will definitely enjoy later. I don tired to talk.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Roozzaay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
See faces of hypocrites, imagine this was coming from a typical Muslim populated northern state....the same fools that were attacking Katsina State government are here commending the move by Taraba and Bayelsa state governments.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by firo08(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oracle55:
Better werey.
Lolzzz
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Oracle55: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

You're a fool
just like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by moderatedguy: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
I didn't believe the Covid-19 thing until I witnessed a guy being tested positive in my area yesterday by ncdc officials. May God save our lives....

BTW, I need data sub please. Free mode will soon finish.
Hunger + Data = Manageable Situation
Hunger + 0MB = Unimaginable depression
Where are you
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Christian07(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lagos supermarkets do open finish

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Kingofpalmgroov: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
divineappo:
u stay I palmgrove Ilupeju area??

Yes
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by moderatedguy: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
GMBuhari:

The thing no tire you
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Kingofpalmgroov: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
moderatedguy:
Where are you

Palmgroove Ilupeju
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oracle55:

sanwo olu is Muslim, doesn't give a Bleep.
Re: Bayelsa, Taraba Relax Lockdown Few Days To Easter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Christian07:
Lagos supermarkets do open finish

they were not banned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan / Kaduna State Speaker Declares Seats Of Defectors Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.