Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) (1064 Views)

A Lady Was Raped Over A Hundred Times By Her Husband During Lockdown(video) / Sex-starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For 'help' Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (video) / Sex-starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For 'help' Amid Coronavirus Lockdown. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
No doubt this covid-19 era is a good one for family as the bond continues for them, but, its a sad one for slay queens who can no longer have access to their sugar daddies in return.

One lady who has been affected had to speak up to government in her dialect (yoruba)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DuQNctODrA

Nigerian Lady Complains Bitterly As His Sugar Daddy Is At Home Due To Lock down

Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
O.Y.O On Your Own
Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by SharonLoveth(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Imagine
Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by iammo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ole.. thief getting fat on just her kpekus.. work like everyone else and you wont need sugar daddy they have increased their activities shaking their yansh on Instagram, one even masturbated live on MC Galaxy's IG live.. no free money, you sef goan hustle or learn Yahoo.. na their type they call guys broke guys

1 Like

Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by Eteka1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even if they dash me this one along with money, I won't take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by skyblueking(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
All na hustle na
Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by BigJoe19: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
At her age she is having sugar daddy, evening newspaper having sugar daddy wetin Nigerians no go see for buhari hand.
Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Eteka1:
Even if they dash me this one along with money, I won't take.

if she open for you.. you will be tempted to do a quick one
Re: Am Broke As My Sugar Daddy Is At Home With His Family Due To Lockdown(video) by Eteka1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
chuksbaby:

if she open for you.. you will be tempted to do a quick one
God forbid. I will jump and pass.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò / This Heat Can't Kill Us,get Your Wearable Fan At Low Price / What's The Fate Of We Perverted People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.