Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why You Should Use Blue Host For Your Domain And Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Use Blue Host For Your Domain And Webhosting (617 Views)

Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From / Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Blue Host For Your Domain And Webhosting by iamdrduru: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Last week i was talking with a friend who was also a blogger and web developer. He told me he was having problems getting a Domain Name for his new site and hosting the site.
The last web hosting company he tried really disappointed him, messed up with the domain registration and cost him a lot of clients too.

I quickly referred him to Blue Host. Blue Host is the best web Hosting Company so far and their customer service and client problem solving is second to none.

you can host your site with them for as low as $3/month.
when you host with them, they also give you a free Domain name and they would refund you your money if you're not satisfied after a month.

Ofcourse he followed my advice and he's been thanking me. you can check them out too by clicking the link below.

Extended 60-day money-back guarantee
50% off G-Suite with Hangouts video chat
Free Microsoft Teams for 6 months
24/7 Expert Support

https:///2xe4td5
Re: Why You Should Use Blue Host For Your Domain And Webhosting by iamdrduru: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
do you have any other suggestion on the best webhosting platforms and domain registration

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Wordpress Premium Theme For 1.5k Only! / 12k+ Subscribers Adult Youtube Channel For Sale - Can't Be Monetized / I'm Giving Out Free Domain To 10 Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.