Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? (3440 Views)

Retail Sales Executive @ Grand Oak (Seaman's, Lord's Gin, Regal Gin, St Lauren) / Sky Global Regal Resources Recruitment. / FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Ukoabasi: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello nairalanders,
Please I need information on this company, sky global regal resources.
I applied for a job there which I was invited for interview. We were given a written test, then after that, someone came to lecture us on the goals of the company, then the MD came and was telling us what the company does, that the average minimum salary of their employees is 50,000, how he has gone from grass to grace for working withe company for 2 years and 4 months, how the company took him overseas; and a lot of things which is too good to be true. The issue I have is that he was sounding very persuasive for an employer, and also told us that we need to pay 19,500 for our license, then we would go through with a kind of training for no fixed time, depending on our performance. After the one on one interview with MD, which he was persuading me to do a transfer at that time to an account that is not even in Sky global resource name, another worker came up to me and was telling me how I need to pay the licensed fee that day, so that my name will be sent to Lagos.I told him that if he could show me the 50,000 naira alert on his phone from when he started working there, that I would, he refused and told me he can't, then I left.
Please, if anyone know things about this company, what they are really doing, please I will appreciate it.
Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by astonished: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
What else did you need as evidence?

This is pure scam

2 Likes

Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Next0: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
[b][/b] I've been granted an interview tomorrow, but I'm very skeptical about the possibility of existence of the company
seeing this post means that I'm not going anywhere
Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Barryp(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
I just got an invite from them. I checked their website and it looks quite fascinating. But fro what I am reading here, I will decline the offer. Thanks guys.
Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Barryp(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ukoabasi:
Hello nairalanders,
I applied for a job there which I was invited for interview. We were given a written test, then after that, someone came to lecture us on the goals of the company, then the MD came and was telling us what the company does, that the average minimum salary of their employees is 50,000, how he has gone from grass to grace for working withe company for 2 years and 4 months, how the company took him overseas; and a lot of things which is too good to be true. The issue I have is that he was sounding very persuasive for an employer, and also told us that we need to pay 19,500 for our license, then we would go through with a kind of training for no fixed time, depending on our performance. After the one on one interview with MD, which he was persuading me to do a transfer at that time to an account that is not even in Sky global resource name, another worker came up to me and was telling me how I need to pay the licensed fee that day, so that my name will be sent to Lagos.I told him that if he could show me the 50,000 naira alert on his phone from when he started working there, that I would, he refused and told me he can't, then I left.
Please, if anyone know things about this company, what they are really doing, please I will appreciate it.
Hi. Please any update?
Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Emmyluv23e: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2020
Barryp:

Hi. Please any update?
It’s a scam!

1 Like

Re: Is Sky Global Regal Resource Fraudulent? by Electboiz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ukoabasi:
Hello nairalanders,

I had the same experience. Red flags too much had to soft pedal ...atleast I make more than that supposed 50k bi weekly

(1) (Reply)

United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview / A Lagos Based Radio Station Is Hiring / NNPC Recruitment 2024 Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.