Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ (28108 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by oka4ugoo: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Q
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by sapientia(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are we sure Kyari is alive?

Lawan just got his voice back.

1 Like

Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by timagentms: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Black kettle calling Pot BLACK. Thief hierarchy in the presidency.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Chemike16(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
OKAY NAH.... 9JA AND DRAMA kai!
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by 2020Experience(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sit up and do your work for humanity. Challenge the unchallengeable for the betterment of your dear nation or hide your face in shame.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Jostoman: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
We are not interested in rubber stamp Senate
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by spafu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ghenghen
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Wow!!
Rubber Stamp don dey get mouth O.
My dear u made laugh. Thanks for putting laughter in my mouth.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by kem9960: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
1d6ivwdklh
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by kem9960: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by ostechno(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by OKTolu: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerian politician and their lack of ideology, imagine the present situation in the country and what these people cares for is exchanging words and flexing muscle with each other while innocent people are out there dying of hunger all in the name of covid 19 pandemic
It's only God that can help us in this country.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
IS THAT ALL HE COULD SAY
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Wow!!
Rubber Stamp don dey get mouth O.
You people have thrown common sense to the dogs, which of Senate president ever in this country, have ever been able to criticize same party programs like this,I don't know if your criticism and hatred had made you blind

1 Like

Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by donbachi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy Wow!! Rubber Stamp don dey get mouth O.
their oga don go offline.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
A house divided against itself
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
profolaolu:
You people have thrown common sense to the dogs, which of Senate president ever in this country, have ever been able to criticize same party programs like this,I don't know if your criticism and hatred had made you blind
Shut up ... Saraki was a real deal.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by kem21719: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Jimmyubah2: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
These people should create a whatsapp group. Attack and insult themselves there. I am not interested
No should add us to whatsapp group let's be the referees.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by mrofficial042: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rubber stamp sinnator

See my signature to earn money
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Lastmankc(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Because say, Abba kyari no dey.This useless rubber stamp fat pig don get mouth.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Neoteny7: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Truth be told NASS is only irked because it feels left out of the potential largesse

1 Like

Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by israelmao(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm still looking for government that is as confused as this government but I'm yet to find one.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by GuestLog: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
These people should create a whatsapp group. Attack and insult themselves there. I am not interested
Mad oooo
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madam uwais is becoming useless. She's the only one that's right. Aisha Buhari was wrong, national assembly is wrong. Na only u know book?
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Dollabiz: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Vulcan24(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
the failure in system is your responsibility and the country remunerated you enough to acquire expertise and implement befiting ideas.

failure to work together and take cues from criticism amongst yourselves is a disservice to the country. you travel abroad quite often and you witness and have access to the systems in place there, why find it difficult to do here.

the NSIP isn't just non integrating it's a toll on funds and amounting to waste if the populace don't feel the impact, why argue on this?

our officials don't av heartbeat and too relax to feel the pulse of the nation, reason why they can be issuing back n forth grammar while the job remains undone.

in saner climes, they oughto be fired and banned from holding public offices for this insensitivity to public plight and defending failure.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by MandalorianCree: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lawmakers just want to line their pockets in the name of oversight.
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by Sycamore20: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good day mrofficial042...

Am interested in that your money making process, and would appreciate it if you can get in touch with me on my WhatsApp no 08028945397 for further discussion on the business.
Thanks, expecting ur response
Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by COMPAQ(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
i really dont get the logic of these NASS members most times. This morning the news credited a statement to Lawan as suggesting that the interventions for covid 19 were not getting to all the states and that all the states should benefit. How is a state with no case of covid 19 and that is not even on lockdown expect to benefit anything?? What is it benefiting for? Does he think the money is just being shared for sharing sake!? It's to fight a pandemic and if you have no pandemic, why would the FG share to you.

Even Rivers state that has just 2 cases and does not have anywhere near the population and more importantly population density of Lagos is making so much noise and crying more than the bereaved. Lagos is spending resources contact tracing tens of thousands of people, has probably 1000 times more artisan type daily earners than Rivers state and yet Wike was shouting all over the place. State resources (such as security vote ) should be sufficient to at least get a 50-100 bed isolation center up and running in preparation. Its not even like the people is his problem, just the money to be received from FG and ultimately stolen - that's what he's interested in.

1 Like

Re: Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ by oyebolaidris: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
N-power beneficiaries and others under the program should be in the best position to co plain.

Ans as far as I know, we are not complaining.

Delay in pppayment once in a while doesn't render d prog failed

NAS should tell us their interest in NSIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup / After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.