Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38441 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by yemmmydon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
PureGoldh:
Commendable....God bless Pastor Kumuyi.

Truth be told,all dx donations should be channeled directly to the individuals that need help in this perilous time rather than donating it to FG who will at the end of the day embezzle the whole funds

what's commendable when church members are starving
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Onlinealaba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
What's with this deeper life is poor nonsense most people are saying here.. if you don't know about the church just keep shut that they don't display their materialism doesn't mean they are poor a church that can build such edifice at Gbagada does not have poor members. By the way the donation to the FG is just so wrong not in support

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine
you can never really please man if you do this he would say its not good blah blah blah ...pls Sir as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria what funds have you given to combat the rampant spread of COVID-19... Wait NONE

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
wellmax:

Loozz, not delusion but lifestyle borne out of this understanding of the Word.

grin grin grin grin
I rest my case
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by OrangesRB: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

Man shall not live by a bread alone.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol my mum is bt I was raised in deeper life b4 i open eye cry
what? undecided are you denying your church now nii
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by maik: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Church should stop donating cash to the FG

They should distribute cash to the poor. People are suffering in this country.

50m can solve the problem of so many Nigerians.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Valmekyz: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hunger Bad !!
Someone should please help. No foodstuff, no cash. This is getting more ugly than I thought.
UBA

Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by PervertProphet: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raylight2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deeper-life-bible-church-donates-n50m-to-fg/amp/

File photo

Seems the Christians/Churches are leading in this donation thing.

We don't see the Atheists/Body of Atheists donating or engaged in any Scientific research.

As recent as 07/April/2020. Mayo Clinic in the US lead by Dr. Gianrico Farrugia, a Christian and given the go-ahead by FDA to lead the initiative to test out Convalescent Plasma as effective treatment for Coronavirus.

Leading Scientists and Physicians including the Praying ones are working tirelessly to get the cure out but tomorrow after they are done. The irrational Atheists would swop in to claim that they are "Science inclined" and take the shine for something they never contributed to.

Well, they only impress Ignorant individuals who basically have done no research or do not know their facts.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Tjesctacy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

That's a lie, I got rice, beans and garri, even without asking for it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Petyprincess(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Taiwojon:

what? undecided
are you denying your church now nii
Learn to comprehend b4 jumping on mentions! Why will i deny to please who? I was raised in deeper life so?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
thunderbabs:
Mosques no go donate ni?
How many Mosque do you know demands money from their members the way these Pastorpreours do?
Only churchianity ask this question
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

I just wanted to live my life without any bondage,i am not a bad girl bt i love doing what i like eg applying makeup,wearing short gown nd trouser.My mum didn't even pierce my ear nd i never intended to bt i want to be free nd neutral!
ahh lost soul.

so the world is freedom abi?

wearing of trousers and applying makeup that make you like a zombies is freedom abi?

why, why, why why will you forsake the path you were taught. well your choice Sha.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by smileyoo: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
am disappointed with all these megga churches that is donating billions and millions to this looting govts, while their Church members 're actually starving due to hunger-virus.
are they strangers to Nigeria way of doing things? if not for their disgusting display of eye-service, do they sincerely believe that the real masses 'll benefit from those huge donations ?
churches should channel their donations directly to their members and the masses around their locations.
God bless the church of Christ in Nigeria.
may the church of Christ in Nigeria be above any form of intimidation. Amen.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Benjamin4388:

That's my childhood Church.. been awhile..come and carry me to church one of this Sunday
"your childhood church"

so you have left also or what?

better come back before you miss road patapata
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Petyprincess(f): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Taiwojon:

ahh lost soul.

so the world is freedom abi?

wearing of trousers and applying makeup that make you like a zombies is freedom abi?

why, why, why why will you forsake the path you were taught. well your choice Sha.
Lost soul indeed!! I believe in principles nd humanity! I dnt need to follow doctrine to prove I'm born again undecided My life my choice!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Unfortunately have stopped attending bt i did go once in a while when i have long nd free gown or skirt, infact my mum forced me to camp last December with pleading o,i just love how pastor Kumuyi do preach not like all these dancing pastors that will be shouting to the extent of almost blocking your hear grin
unstable soul.

double minded person
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lost soul indeed!! I believe in principles nd humanity! I dnt need to follow doctrine to prove I'm born again undecided My life my choice!

Good luck and good riddance
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Learn to comprehend b4 jumping on mentions! Why will i deny to please who? I was raised in deeper life so?
ok sorry
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by sureway1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
tony0806:

Which state, LGA, zone or district was the 500 bags of rice shared? What are you saying?

If you are a member call your pastor and confirm....it was over 500 bags of rice with cash....that the Church doesn't come online to show you does not mean the church is not doing anything... But if you are afraid of calling him.. Read tru the threads you find different people saying the same thing...

Someone on this thread even said but my neighbor went to collect his package from one of their pastor's house....

Except you feel you are one of the needy and you've not received yours... So I will advice you call your pastor.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Eric14(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
mumjee:
Nigerians and our mentality.....the church gives we complain,they don't give we still complain.

Are u dat naive?
D money wld b unaccounted for
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
K4daniel:

People on their own naturally love to criticise the church of Christ.

It's good/important you know that there are difference between the Church of Christ and church built by man.......
They are opposite
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ezewealth(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
sureway1:

You know! But have you asked if they were given relief package?

If truly they are members the Church must have given them...the Church did that last weekend..

If the Church is giving 50M. In my own opinion maybe the Church felt now that we have given our members let us also reach out....
They havent given any thing, i am a member,
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ezewealth(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
sureway1:

If you are a member call your pastor and confirm....it was over 500 bags of rice with cash....that the Church doesn't come online to show you does not mean the church is not doing anything... But if you are afraid of calling him.. Read tru the threads you find different people saying the same thing...
. Baba stp, deeperlife dey my compound hia, n i am a member, my uncle is a pastor in Enugu, unles say na only for lag dem share am
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by sureway1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
ezewealth:
. Baba stp, deeperlife dey my compound hia, n i am a member, my uncle is a pastor in Enugu, unles say na only for lag dem share am

Then talk to your uncle that's a pastor, he knows better... Leave nairaland.. All you get here is finding fault and criticism...
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by nisotid: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Roon9:

I'm a member and I have food. Thank you.
What have you done since this plague started to help anyone?
Are you assuming all members have food because you have food?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Emmasnoop(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why not share the money to your members Why doing good face to to this big thieves in this useless country.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by rosamaris: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Most deeper life members will need this money more than the federal govt sha oooo. But I believe he did that as the Holy Spirit led him. To God be the glory.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by perdollar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
is it that Muslims don't do charity in there terror infested religion ni. has muric donated anything yet? if its to donate for jihad, u wl see them emptying there pockets for the course of there Allah
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
membranus:

Thanks Bro.

True word. Most churches don't do much for the poor in their midst. They are more concerned in building big parishes for ego sake.

The parishes that will become useless the moment the trumpets sound and the antichrist takes them over.

Just as it is today.....the churches they spend billions to build are empty now, it's now they are donating stuffs
Most of them will never understand because they only believe/act according to what their pastors tell them...a lot of them here are even hungry but because their eyes are still blind....they will be defending their pastors
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by tyup(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
membranus:

Thanks Bro.

True word. Most churches don't do much for the poor in their midst. They are more concerned in building big parishes for ego sake.

The parishes that will become useless the moment the trumpets sound and the antichrist takes them over.

Lol u bring my fears back to me

the fear of The day of Rapture shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu / Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.