Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38386 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

it's so annoying why deeper life church would give such amount whilst about 75% of her members suffer hardship their pastors are not left behind even

it's such a shame they have millions to spare but would never assist it's members financially they're much in my school

Whatelse if not eye services rendered..

Their reward and praises is only here on earth..
So long as they have failed to do the heavenly

I JUDGE NO ONE!
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by divineappo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
foolish religious leader

what stops them from using that money to buy food stuffs, drop off at each church branch location, and branch pastor does delivery to each member house, or even distributes it to people irrespective of whether Christian or not
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Crownbackhome: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
When some of their members in my area here are wallowing in abject poverty. From those that are wallowing in abject poverty, their little money is from this #50m relief fund yiooo
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
The bible says, do not abandon the doctrine we preach and do to you.

Church should imitate the landmark and operation of the early apostles on how to organise the model of gathering the poor, needy, disabled, orphans, widows and widowers, and process of reaching them with intervention and relief materials through church's treasury store house of God in time of need. Acts 4:32-35.

Don't give funds to the government.~ The movie called City Hunter. Except you are led by the Holy Spirit.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by SeanPablo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Crownbackhome: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
When some of their members in my area here are wallowing in abject poverty. From those that are wallowing in abject poverty, their little money is from this #50m relief fund yiooo grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine

Robbing Peter to pay Paul...... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by juseng(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raylight2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deeper-life-bible-church-donates-n50m-to-fg/amp/

File photo

All this churches contributing money to the federal government have some interests we'll find out soon

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by polite2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why donate to FG, when u can easily give ur church member the money as relief

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
FreelanceRebel
No be am buddy.

Just not impressed with all these bullshits some folks carry out.. All in the name of rendering services..
What happens to the helpless mammoth congregation in dire need of that?

I realy don't like some funny stupid gestures!
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Roon9:

I'm a member and I have food. Thank you.
What have you done since this plague started to help anyone?
What about others?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

it's so annoying why deeper life church would give such amount whilst about 75% of her members suffer hardship their pastors are not left behind even

it's such a shame they have millions to spare but would never assist it's members financially they're much in my school

Give and it shall be given to you,

If you are a giver, God will send helpers to your way
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ArticleBeast: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

it's so annoying why deeper life church would give such amount whilst about 75% of her members suffer hardship without help from the church. ... their pastors are not left behind either

it's such a shame they have millions to spare but would never assist it's members financially they're much in my school when other churches are giving exams giveaway like 2 congos of rice/students Deeper life would be sharing 2 #50 indomie n 5 cups of Garri sad

I just SMH when their student fellowship members complains bitterly sad
Are you their member? Let the suffering members complain. Stop conjuring stories to discredit the goodwill of the church. By the way, when will your father donate money abi he no get business wey he dey run.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ajimotoke(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
What will be the gain of there members paying tithe and offerings, it is well shocked
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ArticleBeast: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
divineappo:
foolish religious leader

what stops them from using that money to buy food stuffs, drop off at each church branch location, and branch pastor does delivery to each member house, or even distributes it to people irrespective of whether Christian or not

But they are doing it. Infact my neighbour just went to pick up his own package in their house fellowship leaders house.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by aigbokiejohnson(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Scam! Why can't they donate relief items to impoverished individuals on the street rather than corrupt borne government officials
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Youngwiz71(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
If indeed our leaders will loot or embezzle the money I believe the best thing for any organization donating should do is to buy materials etc which is needed to fight this virus rather than giving in cash... at least if you buy mask or gloves govt no go chop that one
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
priceaction:
Good, waiting for freeze donations and his online worship centers...
freeze be like

And ye shall know the truth and the TRUTH shall set you free.
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Kaysalas(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
SHUT your mouth, a structure has already been put in place for their members.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wayz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stop giving this money to the governmenttttttt
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by israelmao(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
Proof what you just said.If church didn't make this donation it would have been the like of you that would still say church is not caring.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Lamanii22(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad

You're right... Their members need it more....
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by kaybaba25(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is really a misplaced priorities why donating money to federal government money that dey will loot again your church members are dying of hunger baba why na u fall my hand o
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by osothermal(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm not just happy at all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Klington: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Instead of giving to the real people that are dire need of assistance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Phyde: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
50,000,000÷N20,000 per household = 2,500 household would have been praying for this man in this hunger season.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by tyup(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Are you their member? Let the suffering members complain. Stop conjuring stories to discredit the goodwill of the church. By the way, when will your father donate money abi he no get business wey he dey run.

Let's not even go far......ur Father can't beat my record of giving this season
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by chiedozie198100: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./1OZ5.gif[/img]

u'r evil soul is struggling with ur face in the smile contest, n ur evil soul won grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Youngminister(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I've not even receive shishi from this donating things. Abi I no be 9ja citizen again?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
That is christianity
That is church
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by obailala(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
All these organisations should stop donating these funds to govt. Just provide palliatives and help your needy members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.