Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38447 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

So how do you follow online service?
Is television no longer evil/devils box again?

You have changed topic.

Yes the church was against not the television but what was shown on the TV.

With the evolution of technology and smaller devices, the church has modified its stand.

And had made this public.

Pastor Kumuyi did tell us it was a personal consecration which he still maintains to keep away from the TV's distraction except for useful purposes
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ProudBiafran: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
50 million naira bribe to the FG
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Yea bigger than you think.
Part of the problem is seeing folk acting weird on the internet especially Nairaland
If saying what is true means acting weird then good for you but Truth must be told which ever way
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Victornezzar: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol my mum is bt I was raised in deeper life b4 i open eye cry
Lol

Open eye as in cheesy cheesy

Why did you leave
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by LeanonGOD(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
FOR CHRIST SAKE, stop donating to governments - donating to the government is a WASTE of money. Donate to the church members or the neighbourhood where each church is located.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Chukazu: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Waste... Use the money to feed your Church members
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
wellmax:

You have changed topic.

With the evolution of technology and smaller devices, the church has modified its stand.

Pastor Kumuyi did tell us it was a personal consecration which he still maintains to keep away from the TV's distraction except for useful purposes

Not changing to, was only responding to a quote,
Thank God that many are coming out out their delusions
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Freedomnirvana: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
@ a time like this I was expecting all our spiritual leaders pastors,bishops,general overseers etc to go to mountain jst as Moses did in the bible when he was confronted with similar situations nd seek the face of God,there can now bring back the good news and solutions from God to us......
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Timijo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine
Guy, you should have first give commendation to the good gesture. Besides, how did you know that their members have no food at home? Onisokuso cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Awe4luv(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
MissOpe:

Thank you for the observation.... I actually collected more than two bullets from him.. But I do have two children.... Thanks once again.
lol....seriously? where are you from
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Petyprincess(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Victornezzar:

Lol

Open eye as in cheesy cheesy

Why did you leave
I just wanted to live my life without any bondage,i am not a bad girl bt i love doing what i like eg applying makeup,wearing short gown nd trouser.My mum didn't even pierce my ear nd i never intended to bt i want to be free nd neutral!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Benjamin4388(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww my church smiley
God bless pastor WF.Kumuyi

That's my childhood Church.. been awhile..come and carry me to church one of this Sunday
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
wellmax:

You have changed topic.

Didn't change the topic, was only responding to a quote.....
good that a lot are coming out of their delusion
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Coronavirus1: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raylight2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-deeper-life-bible-church-donates-n50m-to-fg/amp/

File photo
Why give to government give to your poor church members it will be more appropriated
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by lokop1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Petyprincess(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Benjamin4388:

That's my childhood Church.. been awhile..come and carry me to church one of this Sunday
Unfortunately have stopped attending bt i did go once in a while when i have long nd free gown or skirt, infact my mum forced me to camp last December with pleading o,i just love how pastor Kumuyi do preach not like all these dancing pastors that will be shouting to the extent of almost blocking your hear grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Didn't change the topic, was only responding to a quote.....
good that a lot are coming out of their delusion

Loozz, not delusion but lifestyle borne out of this understanding of the Word.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by K4daniel: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.

People on their own naturally love to criticise the church of Christ.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ifko: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Shame on them.

Deeper life has the third largest congregation and just 50m is what they can give.

Some gifts are better not given.

how much have u donated
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Victornezzar: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

I just wanted to live my life without any bondage,i am not a bad girl bt i love doing what i like eg applying makeup,wearing short gown nd trouser.My mum didn't even pierce my ear nd i never intended to bt i want to be free nd neutral!
Smiles... I know right

In Lagos
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by wellmax(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Not changing to, was only responding to a quote,
Thank God that many are coming out out their delusions

No delusion in Deeper Life,
No Pastor said pastor said

Every teaching is backed up with multiple biblical references.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by yeman1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
All these money ppl are donating will vanish b4 convid-19 gone.. Nigeria govt is crazy about money.
Everybody want to help during this bad period except Muslims who refused to donate .
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by extol1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
wehdone:

...and what did you do to help him to feed his family?
I took him to my farm to uproot some portion of cassava
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by iamimohtal(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Peachy14:
It will be better this General overseers us this money to buy food and distribute to their local churches. their members need food and here they are donating to individual called FG to embezzle. All this new generation churches your members are hungry better stop this show off games.
Nigerians are insatiable, if he buys food and other stuffs , you will still complain.
OyinO:
Useless G.O. Misplaced priorities, eye service and cowardice. What stops him from channeling the huge sum of money to his poverty stricken members languishing in the government imposed lockdown? So many of them have nothing left to buy foodstuffs due to hike in the prices of commodities. Instead of buying relevant items and sharing to them or on the other hand, simply share the money to them so that they can do the buying themselves, he has just wasted tithe payers' money. So sad!
So u will still complain that he is giving only his members

the rich give, the poor complain wen e no reach them
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by BigDick70inch(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shuturpu!!!!
If..the man no donate nah yo type go still criticize him..

Peleee..
Bill gate wey everyone dey complain give...

FYI ain't a deeper lifer Oo..

tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by eaglez(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Can you tell that member to humble himself or herself and call her pastor that s/he need help
can you tell that members were taken care of this period Until the member humbles himself or herself and then call the pastor, nothing may be done for such person At this period every donation from the church should not be in cash bro, the church can build a make shift hospital, provide PPEs, provide ventilators, ambulances in her name not getting into donations that will never be accounted for, I admire and respect pastor kumuyi so much but this gesture of donating cash of 50m,Hmmmm it is well
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by membranus: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad

Thanks Bro.

True word. Most churches don't do much for the poor in their midst. They are more concerned in building big parishes for ego sake.

The parishes that will become useless the moment the trumpets sound and the antichrist takes them over.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by tony0806: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
TGMISKY:

How did you know? My district gave out foodstuffs. They may be small but they gave something

Which district is that? Which state, local government and under which zone? Pls call a spade, a spade.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by martinmiller: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine

we can only wonder, this and that to the federal government. what a waste of resources and what about their poor church members who struggles to survive each day ..
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Scholar8200(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020

Recall that, only recently, the church donated relief materials in food items worth several millions of naira to the Ogun and Lagos State governments, in support of the food bank initiative by the state, in the face of the lockdown.
File photo
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by tony0806: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
goldengift025:

The church just shared 500 bags of rice last week to it members who need them, and by the way a church that donated 50 million does not have all poor member unlike some church that show flashy stuff and still broke. Get your fact before you type. Thanks

Which state, LGA, zone or district was the 500 bags of rice shared? What are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / I Wonder If There Is A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.