Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (31742 Views)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by PervertProphet: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1SuBfKKI4

Exactly!
What I told a friend who shared me the Burna Boy's video.
I am glad there are sensible Muslim women like Aisha. Haha! What's with Aishas been more sensible than most Muslim males especially the ones named Mohammed.

She made perfect sense. No sensible Nigerian would watch that video by Burna and not feel that Burna Boy was talking arrant Nonsense in that video.

He is first of all a Nigerian. He holds the Green Passport. There are parts of the world he would get to and be embarrassed because of the stigma that now comes with the Green Passport.

If not him, what of his future kids. What move is he making as a Youth that has influence to leave in place a better Nigeria?

Not just him but several other Creatives and artistes like him. The youths listen and look up to them. They can gather them into a force that can shake the political landscape and change things up.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by InvertedHammer: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1SuBfKKI4
/
Only an Account Balance has the right and privilege to call someone poor.

\
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by bluemansion: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Benjamin4388:

Would have loved to help but 2300 I didn't do account for at my work place when this lockdown start Na I'm I still de manage..I don switch off my phone self..be like my boss need that money pass me

Lol
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Kenneth10110(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
chariisGRACE:
But somebody has the right to call Nigerians LAZY.
Nonsense

You mean sinzu money cheesy
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by suratwo62: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:

grin grin grin

It will have been a good title for a movie except that we are already in that movie

grin grin grin
Exactly what I thought. Three Idiots One Country. Starring ??
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Appliedmaths(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
chuksbaby:

create an amazon account before opening mturk

Created the account. Any idea on the incubation period before I switch to the mturk? I'm getting some stuffs form Amazon just to boost the profile.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by redsun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeah, the society is chronically and mentally poor, so nobody is exactly rich, apart from a few that are genuinely and productively trying to make the society better. Knowledge is power and that equals to bountiful wealth. Not opportunistic or stolen cash.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
but Nigerians are poor, most of them that is.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by stieyven(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
As funny as this is

There are facts there

Although i dont have money,i am a nigerian and nobody has the right to call me poor

Useless celeb with fake networth and a foolish polithievians calling us poor

I smh
I smh
I smh
E go better laslas.

I sha knw i wnt die this lockdown. We go make am
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Are Nigerians not poor?

She is not sayingg Nigerians are not poor,she is saying that the sun shines for all, while the pitch darkness, bad roads and soakaway contaminated water are the fate of all, rich or poor. You cant be rich in a society that lacks the basics in the 21st century.

She is being philosophical and you need to see beyond the African horizon to probably understand what she is saying
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Makavelli25: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Shut up
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
gypsey:
but Nigerians are poor, most of them that is.

UP TO 70% CHIEF. I CAN TELL YOU THAT OVER 100MILLION ADULTS DON'T HAVE 100,000 NAIRA RIGHT NOW.. AND MAY NOT EVEN GET UP TO 200,000 IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS. NOT KIDDING YOU.
OUTSIDE THIS FORUM WE KNOW WHAT WE WITNESS EVERYDAY SINCE THE START OF THIS MILLENNIUM.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

UP TO 70% CHIEF. I CAN TELL YOU THAT OVER 100MILLION ADULTS DON'T HAVE 100,000 NAIRA RIGHT NOW.. AND MAY NOT EVEN GET UP TO 200,000 IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS. NOT KIDDING YOU.
OUTSIDE THIS FORUM WE KNOW WHAT WE WITNESS EVERYDAY SINCE THE START OF THIS MILLENNIUM.
You are correct, it is the sad reality.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by toprealman: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not till you stop borrowing from every Tom, Dick and Balogun!
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Mummyfour(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
chuksbaby:
Guys hustle hard oh, make you nor follow Nigerian they argue who poor pass

How i make money

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on ibe notified
following you and waiting
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by E2000: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria is an illegitimate union. Nothing good comes out of an illegitimate union. Hence a divorce is the best solution.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Soleye24(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Don't speak for me ma, I am poor and jobless.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tamkurou: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's how one yeyebrity said he wants to make an experiment out of e-almajiri on Twitter.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Onyekachi419(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Americanboy35:

Sense will not depart from you IJN
Amen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tomide007: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Is it not better we call a spade a spade than deceiving ourselves ma??
Did you even watch the video.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tomide007: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Is Nigeria a rich country or poor country madam take your time because you contribute to poverty sticking of Nigeria

Lol....how did she contribute?
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tomide007: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Christian07:
Are you saying we are a rich country
What she said was that everyone is poor in Nigeria. Watch the video to understand her point.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by CapitalHYC(m): 2:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Tomide007:

Did you even watch the video.

Shey it's mid night, ask your ancestors if I did
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by oluakin08: 3:47am On Apr 10, 2020
e don happen
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by seangy4konji: 6:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria is not poor..our leaders made us poor and we deserve what we get...every time same mistake...

They were talking about oil prices and conflict regarding oil and after mentioning SOE oil producing countries?and impact in the world?I was wondering if they would mention Nigeria and low and behold they just had to mention Nigeria oil

Where is the money from this oil that we still need to be borrowing fr China?/foreign reserve is empty.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by profbeejay(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks to all our customers, God bless you all.

iBuy:
Bitcoin
Amazon
Itunes
Nordstrom
Macy's
Footlocker
Gamestop
Nike
Ebay
Steam wallet
Sephora
Google play etc

Beejaywealth Exchange

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2020
chinedumoooo:

Buhari say you should not hustle.
Buhari should be feeding you and forget his families.

People like you have never left your Village at all
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Mummymahdi(f): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2020
No food to eat and some one is telling me am not poor? Nigeria as a country is never poor. But we.. Ah.

Abeg those that can afford, request for my account detail no amount is small even if its only today's meal. Hunger dey see children
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Sheriman(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2020
alexxiswrites:
hi. Please I'm particularly interested in Mturk. How did you get involved?
He lied Mturk doesn't work in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Rev. Fr. Anthony Agu Kidnapped In Jos (Photos) / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.