Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (31729 Views)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by mozona(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
then the country should not act poor
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Ikechrs123: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
We are not poor people just say what they think they know.

Do you have bitcoin to sell WhatsApp us @08165551865. I buy at good rates.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Sheriman:

He lied Mturk doesn't work in Nigeria
you're absolutely sure?
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Adeyemiy: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
So those people in FCT and other northern ppl giving 20 naira to are not poor? while millions of people lockdown in Lagos and ogun State starving,northern people always treated better anyway because they dominate the powers and thief's representing southern people go there to enrich their own pocket,stupid people.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Bestmano20: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Then what should we call Nigeria �����
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by chinedumoooo: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

People like you have never left your Village at all

You live in cities and have traveled offshore but sound ridiculous.
You have many opportunities unlike me in the village but your complaints discouraged me in the village.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by chaloskyx: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
lol we are not only poor we are treated like animals and outcasts by our leaders and by others abroad
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by lexander(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Once you're living on less than 1.90 dollar per day you are poor currently a Dollar is around 385. Which means if you can't spend 731.5 every day or you can't earn 731.5 every day or if you're earning less than 22,676.5 every month you are poor smiley that automatically makes all those working as causal workers at factories hawking at road sides and carrying things for people in the market poor,not to mention the beggars and sales girls .so the question becomes who was the money and food given to because both federal and state government said the money contributed was given to the poor and less privileged
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Tomide007: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
CapitalHYC:

Shey it's mid night, ask your ancestors if I did
Lol...
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zico5:
To be sincere, Nigeria is not poor. If not our politicians will not take it for do or die to get to that position. They all know Nigeria is rich and that's why they are all here to get juicy positions just to loot as much as they can do. But God almighty will judge them cos no sympathy for the less privileged.

Nigeria is not only poor in materials but in mind too.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria has millions of hopeless poverty-stricken wretched people-FACT.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by PROJECTBASE: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
All of Una don chop belle full
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by oduma101(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
chuksbaby:

create an amazon account before opening mturk

Good evening bro,
I beg you to let me have your number so you can teach me how to do viral ads on adsense please just give here is my number you can call me 09038117588
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Taba21: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by profbeejay(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
More bitcoin and gift cards needed fast payment is guaranteed as usual

Whatsapp: 07087481073

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands / EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.