Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister (4822 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by Pious101: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Kpokrikpo:

Can't really say the type, there were some leaves he boiled, there was this brownish-black powder he always added to pap and one other black soap he used, all for 1 month, but within 2 weeks everything changed to positive
is it possible to get in touch with this Ur friend?
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by Chi33432240(f): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Am selling herbal medicine for staphylococcus, all types of infection

Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by Gee64: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
On what part of the body are you having the symptoms?
Take a snapshot or make a short video of it and send via WhatsApp to me for proper diagnosis.
I have herbal solution to some of these critical infections. It's cheap but very efficacious. You can even get it to buy in your area. I don't sell though but I can help you buy it if you can't source it yourself. But first let me observe the nature of your infection.
Don't be shy about it. You may hide your face in the short video.

Zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by ChiemekaMerit(f): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Vagina infection is what must be treated as an URGENT issue because it contributes to kidney failure

My dear, I know how painful it is for you and how uncomfortable you have been because I've experienced similar issue. I used antibiotics but it wasn't enough. Then, a friend of mine recommended an amazing product for me which has been my life saver.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by babaalagbo11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
adajoe555:
Please I need help, I've been battling with bacterial infection for the past 9 months I keep treating with antibiotics but it's not working..

I went to the lab November last year..the result came out I have staphylococcus aurus and I went to a pharmacy where I was given drugs to take, after taking the drugs I was still having symptoms, I went to the lab again to run test... Now the result showed it was coliform... Which I treated .... Fast forward to February I went to run another test the test still shows I have staphylococcus aurus.. I went to the pharmacy again and the nurse gave me 5days injection and drugs after the medication two weeks later I was still noticing symptoms... I went to the lab again to run another test and still the same. I went to a different pharmacy which they still told me I need to treat again I was placed on 10 days injection and 4 days infusion, which I finished the treatment on the 25th of March.. it's not up to two weeks I started noticing symptoms again I still went to the lab again, just took the result today am heart broken,

Now the result is now showing a different thing mixed bacterial growth of moderate entercoccus faeccalis and coliform in urine

And mixed bacterial growth of heavy entercoccus faeccalis and scanty candida Albican in HVS

Right now am confused I don't know what to do again it's barely two weeks I finished treatment am tired of taking antibiotics and injections and am told it's not too good to be taking antibiotics...

I don't know what am not doing right, because I've not been sexually active for the past 4months and I don't use public toilet either..

I've spent alot on treating myself, am tired of taking antibiotics and injections

Those who have experience these please how did you get rid of stubborn infections

Please I need advice...no insult please.. since I took this result I've not been myself.

I've been contemplating on posting this here. I just have to.

To be very honest with you Orthodox will only make bacteria more resistant,it's only herbs that can evacuate it from your system permanently dm me check my signature
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister by TemiD91: 12:59am On May 02
Please can you remember the herbs you took? I was also diagnosed of staph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidney Donor Needed Urgently <Too Late> / Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams / COVID-19 Update For August 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.