Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (98631 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Shuku:

Please enlighten me. When you said 'do this', were you referring to the stripping of the woman? One would think that the same principle would apply to woman as well the men. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In any case, exposing the unclothedness of an individual for being a robber only occurs in insane climes.
What about burning them alive?? undecided
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
beauty7:

Of course men usually commit adultery with women.

But when both of them are caught,it is the woman that will be stoned with stones.

The man will be forgiven.

This was the situation in ancient times as I read in a history book.
History book?
You mean Bible or Koran
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
stevups:
They are at Ojoo Ibadan too, close to the police station. They are using Micra. The day I boarded their car, my Note 4 pro was taken away from me by A Female. With all my money withdrawn from my account.
And some wannabe feminist are angry because this fat lady is stripped..

If they have fallen victim of her likes, I am sure they won't see the unclothedness as anything but a mild punishment!!!

These robbers deserve a hard punishment!!

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Butoneday2(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Butoneday2:
The person that censored the main engine of this news should be frogged with 36 strokes of Cain. grin
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by karzyharsky(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

They naked d woman so d police no go f*ck her for station because wetin everybody don see no go attract dem again
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Roon9(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Lawbaron:

The men were beaten beyond stupor even when they sustained multiple injuries from the accident that occured due to their attempt to escape. Omo you need to see them that day. Na only their eyes open for ground. They were lifeless. The woman was seated at the back she sustained less injuries and also was the only one who was able to get out of the car and attempted to run. She was caught beaten and striped naked. While the men couldn't even get out of the car. Omo the beating enta their body ooo

Nawa o...they have guts
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Shuku:

Say the last part of your post out loud and hear yourself. You yourself would be amazed at the 'wisdom' you spat out.

Anyway, if that's how you really feel, the men should also be given the exact same treatment.

I believe theirs should be administered to their urino-genital orifice as well as rectum.
And her anus and Urine orifice too..
Stop being a fake feminist!!!
Can she take the same beating as the guys??
Nonsense!!!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by afemgbosey(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Roon9:
The men are clothed but the lady was stripped naked. Honestly ehn something is fundamentally wrong with some people

Shine your eyes, At least one of the men is naked without trousers. See the jeans behind the woman and the cartoon character used to cover them

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by omooba969(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
amstardi:
The way policemen go take fhuck this woman for station ehhh.. na turn turn

Our policemen are professional. grin
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by omooba969(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2020
nanauju:
Good for them. I think they should have striped them all though, not only the woman

Wrong to strip them.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by beauty7: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Rgade:

History book?
You mean Bible or Koran
It need not be in the Bible or Koran that you will see such stories.

You can see it in any history book that mentions punishments for adultery particularly in the middle east and the orient.

That was what happened in the days past sha.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by zikter(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place
he said he was in so much shock. Is not impossible for him to behave that way in such a condition
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Na wa o. What's going on in this period bayi?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by pacespot(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2020
And they will call this hustle, Nigerians need to change their orientation about using hustling to cover up for their corruption, bribery, price cheating, manipulative business tactics and the likes, none of them are different from this woman

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2020
beauty7:

It need not be in the Bible or Koran that you will see such stories.

You can see it in any history book that mentions punishments for adultery particularly in the middle east and the orient.

That was what happened in the days past sha.
Alright, are you religious tho?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
Ahh!!!! Omo she fat o ... but why dem come naked her leave the men dem

that is because there are perverts everywhere

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by IMASTEX: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
They pushed you out of a moving vehicle and it didn’t occur to you that they did it for a purpose even when you had that much money on you? First thing you could have done was to check if your money was in place
You get sense. My observation exactly.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2020
majamajic:

After pushing u out of moving vehicle , u went to bank to deposit what exactly sir ?
his blokos...haha
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by cabat1: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2020
majamajic:

After pushing u out of moving vehicle , u went to bank to deposit what exactly sir ?

To deposit injury I guess.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by seangy4konji: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Stupid people. Dem wan go use money dnk catfish pepper soup and three trophy on top their big stomach...

Las las the bastatd boys in black would still free the by Tuesday after collecting egunje.

How are they different from police that would force you into their car,strip you of money and jewelry and tell you to drop along a bush path now teow 200 naira to you for transport..

Hell of a countey. The world is fighting corona. You are doing one chance up and dan on top money weh no reach 100$
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by idrisreal002(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerians (mob) first impression after catching a female thief is to naked them. Nawa o!
But seriously jungle justice is barbaric, it doesn't tell a good story about Nigerians. If at all the people are going to punish hoodlums, let there be some kind of control.
Jungle justice should be stopped!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by ncoolsome(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

U were sharing the front seat with this fat spacious woman am seeing so...which kind seat??likes and share won't kee u
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Raypower99: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2020
seven days for a thief, and only one day for the owner
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Igwesamco: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Everyday for a thief one day for d owner
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shuku: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2020
eni4real:
What about burning them alive?? undecided

Lolz. It's your call Sire.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2020
The men will receive ever lasting beating but women, just naked them that's the best touture you could give.

Tsongz:
undecided This is wrong, how can they strip this woman without stripping the remaining guys.
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Timohstew(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2020
carbony4red:
Thank God oo, these is d exact crew, I fell victim as well on Benin-Agbor road to their trick, I was told to use an object under the seat to adjust the front seat I was sharing with this same fat woman, before a blink of an eye,#105,000 that was kept in my bag have disappeared and I was pushed away from their vehicle while in motion, I was in so much shock and I couldn't even think the money has been removed so fast by this armed robbers, not until I got to the bank where I want to deposit and I can't find anything again in my bag.
I swore on that fateful day that they won't last long before they will be caught in the act.
Ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner)

Please this needs to be moved to front page biko

Am happy for you!
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by Shuku: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2020
eni4real:
And her anus and Urine orifice too..
Stop being a fake feminist!!!
Can she take the same beating as the guys??
Nonsense!!!

Loooolz. You're really a very hilarious somebody. "Stop being a fake feminist".Lmao.
You sound like a good friend of mine. Tee is that you?
Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by IdioticNLmods: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Only woman wrapper full this thread.. See them feeling pity for the woman cos she was stripped

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by heryomide54(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2020
jerryunit48:
I think say na only me reason am oh...

So as them push u come out you just stand up dust ur body come continue ur journey��

Re: Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members by sapientia(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Once chance robbers.

Very wicked set of people.

I fear them pass armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses