Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World (71321 Views)

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Interceding in Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by soojar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jodera:
Your first paragraph is correct for investigation. We no wan dey hear "u hear say him raise person" lol. Let's be certain he really did it, no be any audio raising.

Now to your 2nd paragraph, I don't think that's necessary. Even tho we believe (as a Christian) Jesus rose the dead to life. It was only 1 person dat was recorded. Many people must have died during that time, but it was only Lazarus we're certain (with belief) that he rose from dead... Hope you get my drift!

I get your drift relating to my second paragraph, You forgot:

1. the son of the widow of Nain (Lk 7: 11-17)

2. Jairus daughter (Lk 8: 49-56)

3. Jesus himself
These are the recorded ones in the bible, history told us that he raised more than that (unconfirmed) including at least about 5 other documented ones raised by the apostles.

But going by your drift, I think I will be ok if the first paragraph of my post can be attended to as you said.

Thanks
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Jodera: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
soojar:

I get your drift relating to my second paragraph, You forgot:

1. the son of the widow of Nain (Lk 7: 11-17)

2. Jairus daughter (Lk 8: 49-56)

3. Jesus himself
These are the recorded ones in the bible, history told us that he raised more than that (unconfirmed) including at least about 5 other documented ones raised by the apostles.

But going by your drift, I think I will be ok if the first paragraph of my post can be attended to as you said.

Thanks
Yeah...True!
Thanks
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by soojar(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
type odumejeje raises dead on youtube or google,you will see everything

I typed on google, youtube and a few other search engines as you suggested but came up with nothing. The only thing I saw there was him challenging herbalists that they should come for waking up the dead challenge grin. And even that, I've not seen him follow it up after 2 jobless herbalists like himself took up the challenge.

But if you can just type the link directly here for me which will let me know the name of the dead person plus the hospital that certified him dead, I will appreciate.

NB: I have am in a group of professionals who do freelance investigations based on our capacity and our line of professions. This claim is something I can verify easily if I have the right information.

Thanks
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Obiesie1994(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
The lion Himself The intaboski Bahosee The Lebadoo who u where u come from who sent u u colo
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by donnie(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dantedasz:

Why smiling?
Is there any difference between him and Oyakhilome.?

Even you know there's a difference
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Biingoo: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2020
The lion himself grin
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by mamatwiny(f): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
A na akpokwanu oga na express?
Ha a maro ka I si kwadoo.
The guy man na e me his assignment and at the same time doing publicity

Christianity ataala afufu.
Indaboski bahosa!
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by engrchykae(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
ppogba:

And you have forgotten that what you claim yoruba pastors are good at is what actually sent your dear Rev. king to where he is now.

Do not ask me for details. Just get in touch with your uncles to tell you the gist.
oyedepo has a fraud case in the US,hope you know.
Conmen known as Yoruba pastors
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Chuky7(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
this guy is just so funny....he don leave WWE go Mountain...lol
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by ponti93(m): 4:10am On Apr 14, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.