Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World (71325 Views)

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Interceding in Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by feed70: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Idiotic pastor

FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVKNCpfMP_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsaM-455T0w

As directed by God almighty, pastor Odumeje, A.K.A Liquid metal, A.K.A the lion, embarked on a mission to a secluded mountain to pray for the whole world especially in this trying times. He advised the viewers that; as he was on the mountain, anyone who needed a favor from the God of intervention should write their prayer requests; and be assured that God would answer their requests.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by MERCHANDISER: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Onitsha main market apprentice.
do u know his church in onitsha?
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Peejayx01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio Pastor
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by HRMK: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
SO,HE WENT TO THE MOUNTAIN WITH A CAMERAMAN?THIS IS JUST A CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT!NOTHING MORE!!
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by soojar(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vision2045:
Pastor Sucrutrum

His accent and pronunciation is a CURE on its own

My Guy I disagree o..

He was a viral sensation before the epidemic...

He went viral one time like that as well, when he by passed protocol to crash into a governor but was bounced. Even before that event ..my guy was a sensation.

You forgot the most resent one before coro came that he was challenging herbalists that he wants to wake up the dead. I am one of the people that directed him to where fresh dead people are but we nor hear anything again o
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by MERCHANDISER: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please can someone send me link to his songs
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Convid80(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am not laughing at all. This matter is beyond strong.
It's a good thing he is praying and not playing. Making it public or private would change little or nothing.
If he prayed in private we go talk,even as he made it public we are still talking. That's Human, that's human.
But on the other hand, what borders me the most about us myself inclusive is that this man, A.k.a Lion believes in something, and he is doing everything possible to make others believe what he believes and many of us are saying he has wrong believes while we are doing nothing to make others see, hear and believe our right believes.....

Let me state what I believe Before you ask me.
I believe in the gospel of ( our) lord Jesus the Christ with no alternative.
I do not practice any religion, what I have is a sweet relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit...

Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Okpabana: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVKNCpfMP_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsaM-455T0w

As directed by God almighty, pastor Odumeje, A.K.A Liquid metal, A.K.A the lion, embarked on a mission to a secluded mountain to pray for the whole world especially in this trying times. He advised the viewers that; as he was on the mountain, anyone who needed a favor from the God of intervention should write their prayer requests; and be assured that God would answer their requests.
And someone is following and videoing his drama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Make I no talk wetin dey my mind Biko grin grin grin. Stunts everywhere.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by MERCHANDISER: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
soojar:

You forgot the most resent one before coro came that he was challenging herbalists that he wants to wake up the dead. I am one of the people that directed him to where fresh dead people are but we nor hear anything again o
he has woked a dead sometime around 2018 at Amichi mortuary
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Elinosweet143(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sorry oh abeg who video am, abi d guy carry video man follow body nii

BTW are u interested in making a passive income with your phone and learning something productive in this lock down era, chat me up on watsapp on this number 08036868493 for details
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by ednut1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
cheesy

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by 12345baba(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nollywood pastor
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by 22marvelous(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only God knows his heart,don't judge him, no one is perfect,and if u claim to be,cast the first stone at him
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm still the mehchin
and I'm still the fight
and I'm still the liquid metal

I'm still Indaboski gbahose

Who born you?
Who be u?
Who u?

grin grin grin

His music is quite good you know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's eye service. We are wiser now.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Kay25(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
His prayers are answered already by showing us that he is praying...
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by asahnwaKC: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ganja pastor shocked
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by chukel(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
All the psychiatric cases in Nigeria showing themselves this period
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by D1zion: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
FARA4GA:

your head dey there.... I just dey laugh when I first see the video...... the man na comedian grin grin cheesy cheesy
you get am right.na real comedian, he funny pass I go die,bovi & the rest sef.just his English alone don qualify am as num one comedian.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by sapientia(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
[i][/i]
sassysure:
I was forced to watch one of his video clips.
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy

I even saw where one native Dr warned him cheesy

Comedy.

If u want to travel abroad, carry coke, na this type of pastor cheesy cheesy
Them plenty for naija.
Just that this one love to sing his own praise cheesy
From Adebayo to TB Joshua to the native dr in ogun state down to taraba.
They are the same.

Their real names are magicians and illusionists.
Each will add his own type of occultism based on which temple he believes and serve.
Epic, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Eberex(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Old news
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
maestroferddi:
Contextual haziness is your issue.

What do you say about public worship?

Should public prayers in churches be banned?

You must situate a verse of the scripture within the context it was written.

The verses you quoted was applied to the Pharisees who were wont to display sanctimoniousness just to create an impression of piety while they were highly irreverent men in their private lives.

The admonition was directed to them and not prayers in general no matter where they are made/offered.

You look at instances in the Bible....Elijah's prayer before the prophets of Baal at Mt Carmel was not offered in his closet.....Stephen's prayer when he was being stoned was never a secret prayer....When Jesus interceded to the Father to multiply the five loaves and two fishes at the feeding of the 5,000, he didn't dismiss the crowd but offered a loud, audible prayer.

So get the context well...

Thank you for your time... But, you are overflogging the issue sir.

The scripture quoted is well in context... How come you didn't mention Christ refraining from taking witnesses to the mountain for fasting and prayers??!.... How exactly is what the person above doing different from that of the pharisees criticized by Christ??!

At least we both agree there is a time to pray in the secret, and openly... But whether in the secret or open, prayer is not supposed or meant for self glorification.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by soojar(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
he has woked a dead sometime around 2018 at Amichi mortuary

Oh, Ok. I didn't know. Nice of him. What's the name of the dead man so we can confirm the hospital that certified him/her dead.

By the way, was it only one dead body that was at the mortuary? why that particular one? what of others? or the other ones don't have faith like the one he woke up?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by consultancy: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Show of shame
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by MERCHANDISER: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
soojar:

Oh, Ok. I didn't know. Nice of him. What's the name of the dead man so we can confirm the hospital that certified him/her dead.

By the way, was it only one dead body that was at the mortuary? why that particular one? what of others? or the other ones don't have faith like the one he woke up?
type odumejeje raises dead on youtube or google,you will see everything
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by JayPeeOham: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
All is see is Nebuchadnezzar!!!!!! tongue

So we now have CCTV Cameras on Nigerian mountain tops...LMFAO grin

I guess Angel Michael was the one holding the camera cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Credobee(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
These people role play for so long and get so much admiration from their gullible followers that they start to actually believe their own scam. Self deluded people.
This is exactly the case with oduhaeje

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by maestroferddi: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Thank you for your time... But, you are overflogging the issue sir.

The scripture quoted is well in context... How come you didn't mention Christ refraining from taking witnesses to the mountain for fasting and prayers??!.... How exactly is what the person above doing different from that of the pharisees criticized by Christ??!

At least we both agree there is a time to pray in the secret, and openly... But whether in the secret or open, prayer is not supposed or meant for self glorification.
There is no doubt that the character in question deluded.and his conduct completely repreuensible...

However, we have to exercise caution to avoid overreaching ourselves by making loose assertions and drawing wrong inferences.

BTW, Jesus was known to have gone to the mountain to pray taking the trip of Peter, James and John with him.

He did go alone sometimes but I believe he picked them when the occasion demanded so that they scould erve as witnesses.

Take for instance, the transfiguration. It is probable that the witness shared the event with other apostles and disciplres leading to the event being recorded in the synoptic gospels and captured in the general place of Bible canon.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by senatoradeolaa: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do we really have Mountain or Hill? Lol
Re: Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World by Jodera: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
soojar:

Your first paragraph is correct for investigation. We no wan dey hear "u hear say him raise person" lol. Let's be certain he really did it, no be any audio raising.

Now to your 2nd paragraph, I don't think that's necessary. Even tho we believe (as a Christian) Jesus rose the dead to life. It was only 1 person dat was recorded. Many people must have died during that time, but it was only Lazarus we're certain (with belief) that he rose from dead... Hope you get my drift!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.