Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? (1059 Views)

'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Does Taking Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good evening.. Please am guy of 23yrs old, but I don't a good stature, short and very thin, so I wanted to add weight small naturally and I decided to consume milk alot on daily basis so I can eat moere calories than my body burn a day.

So I started taking a tin of milk in the mrg, another one at night.. Today it makes it 5days that I started, But since the second day that i started, it leads to me defecating too much per day.. Like 5 to 7days daily so I got confused bcaus if I am going to toilet too much, it eventually means that I can't even achieve my aim of adding weight bcaus food isn't staying in my stomach very well.

Please help, my question is that; could the milk be the cause or it is something
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by YorubaMod(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
It can purge you, for sure.
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes. You consumed too much till your system became lactose intolerant. Alow me explain in simple and with few words. Our body system like other life systems like the earth is designed to rotate nutrient intake, protein today, tomorrow that. When food is rotated, the body maximises diet for optimal bodily functions. When however just one type of food is consumed regulary, your body system becomes " intolerant " to such meals, which means, your body has consumed the maximum it should over that duration. For example, once we're over 20,we should consume eggs just twice weekly maximum.

This is what you're guilty off, by now I'm sire you'd have been stalling continously, watery substance in and out of toilet. To reverse it, do this, cut off every food that contains milk or cream and immediately begin to eat large volume of semo or wheat or eBay, so the open molecules of the fibre content in these food substances would absorb/attach itself to the lactose molecules in your system alleviating your current condition

To add weight rotate your diet amongst proteins, meat now, milk later, wheat later, groundnut next, lots of meat, food with mass, not necessarily milk alone. If you'll add milk for body mass improvement, consider adding condensed milk, not regular milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by ProudBoy: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
But why do you want to edit yourself at all cost?
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by kings59: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Licking powdered milk can cause constipation. Go for the evaporated ones.
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
kings59:
Licking powdered milk can cause constipation. Go for the evaporated ones.

Oh but I wasn't taking powered, I was taking the liquid one
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
Yes. You consumed too much till your system became lactose intolerant. Alow me explain in simple and with few words. Our body system like other life systems like the earth is designed to rotate nutrient intake, protein today, tomorrow that. When food is rotated, the body maximises diet for optimal bodily functions. When however just one type of food is consumed regulary, your body system becomes " intolerant " to such meals, which means, your body has consumed the maximum it should over that duration. For example, once we're over 20,we should consume eggs just twice weekly maximum.

This is what you're guilty off, by now I'm sire you'd have been stalling continously, watery substance in and out of toilet. To reverse it, do this, cut off every food that contains milk or cream and immediately begin to eat large volume of semo or wheat or eBay, so the open molecules of the fibre content in these food substances would absorb/attach itself to the lactose molecules in your system alleviating your current condition

To add weight rotate your diet amongst proteins, meat now, milk later, wheat later, groundnut next, lots of meat, food with mass, not necessarily milk alone. If you'll add milk for body mass improvement, consider adding condensed milk, not regular milk

whoa, thanks bro… now I understand…..
All I wanted to do was add weight small without using drug but I guess my research was wrong.
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

what of persistent hard stools, how can one alleviate that?
Does the hot weather contribute to this condition
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Segun6654:

whoa, thanks bro… now I understand…..
All I wanted to do was add weight small without using drug but I guess my research was wrong.

wink
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

wink

But bro, is there any natural way I can gain weight without drugs, nor side effect Like am currently experiencing…
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what of persistent hard stools, how can one alleviate that?
Does the hot weather contribute to this condition

Reverse condition. You take too little liquid. Boost your meals with intakes of fruits here and there however cheap, plenty water daily, you must take 150cl, big size of Eva daily. Also most importantly force yourself to drink room temperature water first thing in the morning. 50cl,thats full pure water. And watch the persistent hardness in your stool come to a halt.

Don't forget to eat vegetable based diets at least twice weekly.
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Segun6654:

But bro, is there any natural way I can gain weight without drugs, nor side effect Like am currently experiencing

Yes. I told you increase your diet intake and exercise while at it, as your body stretch from exercising, the nutrients fill the gap. Proteins and fibre will help, lots of meat, boiled. Beans. Breads, wheat. Eggs. Condensed milk.
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

Reverse condition. You take too little liquid. Boost your meals with intakes of fruits here and there however cheap, plenty water daily, you must take 150cl, big size of Eva daily. Also most importantly force yourself to drink room temperature water first thing in the morning. 50cl,thats full pure water. And watch the persistent hardness in your stool come to a halt.

okay thank you Doctor
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
okay thank you Doctor

You're welcome wink
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

Yes. I told you increase your diet intake and exercise while at it, as your body stretch from exercising, the nutrients fill the gap. Proteins and fibre will help, lots of meat, boiled. Beans. Breads, wheat. Eggs. Condensed milk.

Alright thanks alot, I really really appreciate
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Segun6654:

Alright thanks alot, I really really appreciate

wink
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

Alright about this, let me ask… can taking of bottle fruit drinks like (5 alive) be taking in replace of the natural fruit, as we are in the era of #STAYING HOME, in my area we are unable to get fruit like beforE, so does those bottle � fruit drink especially 5 alive do fine in bother aswell
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by petux(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
For example, once we're over 20, we should consume eggs just twice weekly maximum.

Why should Age 20+ not consume eggs more than twice Max in a week??. I asked someone of recent about foods I can eat that will be nutritious to my body and make me stay fit.
He advice me to add eggs to what I should be eating everyday since it contain protein.. Why am I reading otherwise here??
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Segun6654:

Alright about this, let me ask… can taking of bottle fruit drinks like (5 alive) be taking in replace of the natural fruit, as we are in the era of #STAYING HOME, in my area we are unable to get fruit like beforE, so does those bottle � fruit drink especially 5 alive do fine in bother aswell

No. Yoghurt and malt drinks can be considered. The probiotics in the drinks mentioned can not be termed on the positive index as fibre that nourishes the body, cause at best you need active fibre not just fibre. Those are refreshers not entirely nourishing to get the result you want
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by healthserve(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
petux:

Why should Age 20+ not consume eggs more than twice Max in a week??. I asked someone of recent about foods I can eat that will be nutritious to my body and make me stay fit.
He advice me to add eggs to what I should be eating everyday since it contain protein.. Why am I reading otherwise here??

I explained clearly above. Refer to my explanations slowly again
Re: Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? by Segun6654: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

No. Yoghurt and malt drinks can be considered. The probiotics in the drinks mentioned can not be termed on the positive index as fibre that nourishes the body, cause at best you need active fibre not just fibre. Those are refreshers not entirely nourishing to get the result you want

Alright, I don't know if I get yoghurt, but am sure maltina can still be gotten.. I guess I will stick to the malt then… also I believe thesame instructions u gave concerning the milk apply to it, no over taking it thinking it will hasting the steps…

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits And Risk Of Drinking Zobo / Fibroid treatment / Get Slim And Enjoy All The Good Life You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.