Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Write Correct Contract Approved Letter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write Correct Contract Approved Letter (3076 Views)

For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / I Am A Writer Looking For A Good Publisher To Establish A Contract With. / How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Correct Contract Approved Letter by zulky: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
Pls i will like to be corrected with my below write up as letter to be issue out to a contract winner.

"I am pleased to inform you that you have been awarded a contract to supply and install the following electrical equipment at the cost of …,
1. Four electrical solar batteries with capacity of 24 volt each
2. Two electrical solar inverters with capacity of 5000 watts each
3. Two electrical solar panels
This is due to the satisfactory explanation of your tendered proposal which the council has studied and approved. You are expected to make the mentioned electrical equipment available not later than 31st January 2011.
Your supplying and installation are subject to fulfillment of good working condition of the equipment before any payment will be made to you by cheaque.
Accept my congratulation."

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Creative? Try Out The Elite Japanese Art Of Haiku. Theme: Nigerian / Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt / BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.