Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (41186 Views)

Lagos State Police Command Not Involved In Eviction Of Nigerians To Osun State / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by helinues: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Ikology:

They are not recent Travellers. They live in China and have been there since the pandemic started

Too bad for them
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by amarachi06(f): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2020
The man really stood up for Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by IamMichael(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
China should get ready to become to pariah nation of the World sooner than later. No COUNTRY will want to have anything to do with China after this. The US will attack China definitely
Why will the USA attack China?
Do you think USA will be fōolish enough to attack a country with more than 256 nuclear war heads?
Ever heard of the word "Mutually Assured Destruction?".
The ignorance in this part of the world is really overwhelming!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari should step down for this na cheesy
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Bashoruntolu(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2020
United kingdom of London. Okay kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Onyocha: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Can we please have the full video. Let us also hear what the Chinese official had to say in response to the points raised by the consul general. Let's hear both sides. Apparently, it has to do with quarantine. Could it be that some Nigerians arrived China and wanted to escape quarantine and were sheltered by other Nigerians to evade quarantine? There must be an underlying reason. Those Nigerians have lived in China for years according to the CG. So what changed? Let's be reasonable instead of reacting based on sentiments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Some hopeless humanoids said it was all fake..they were ready to swear with their mothers how China was the black man's saviour from America...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Onyocha: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
China should get ready to become to pariah nation of the World sooner than later. No COUNTRY will want to have anything to do with China after this. The US will attack China definitely

You are very uninformed.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by osscarr(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2020
where is the berate
mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by olatade(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2020
I swear these Chinese are far more racist than the whites. Imagine if they dominated the world, Africans would have by now be working at their plantations and mines.

15 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2020
His voice sounds so much like that of Prof Bola Akinterinwa of Nigerian institute of international Affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Java001: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2020
osscarr:
where is the berate

mtchew...
Am sure you don't understand simple English

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by drealzum(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2020
I doubt if this is the ambassador of Nigeria to China.

I just googled and he isn't the ambassador.

I will be waiting to hear what the ambassador has to say about this.

An ambassador is too powerful to be engaging in street talks with non entities.

The Chinese man that the Nigerian is talking to just looks to me like an ordinary citizen that maybe works with law enforcement or something like that.
There is nothing bossy about him. Same also with the Nigerian.

The Nigerian spoke well any way.

5 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Collins4u1(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Onuru ube nwanne agbala ọsọ.

6 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by symbianDON(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2020
the same China who sent doctors here o. I know their coming here has some sinister motives attached. how can you be kicking out Nigerians from their homes in your country and still come to the same Nigeria saying you are coming to help them? I don't know when Chinese became sooooo nice o.

5 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Maj196(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Fvcking chinks
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Collins4u1(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril good work atleast u retrieved their passport first

na igbo men form that consulate general office for guangzhou that year i was in china and it has started atleast paying off.

the major consulate at shaghai 上海 and embassy at Beijing北京 are full of lazy abooki and she-aboki wont even give a crap of what is happening to business men/traders at GuangZhou广州

that's how chinese ate my hard earned 10k usd and none wanted to help me even with all the paper evidence.

Now im back to this shithole nigeria suffering and starting from scratch again

Nna don't give up. Chineke gbaa gị ume

25 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2020
I like this man sha
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by guru90: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2020
They are acting drama there....... NIGERIA leaders are brainless.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril good work atleast u retrieved their passport first

na igbo men form that consulate general office for guangzhou that year i was in china and it has started atleast paying off.

the major consulate at shaghai 上海 and embassy at Beijing北京 are full of lazy abooki and she-aboki wont even give a crap of what is happening to business men/traders at GuangZhou广州

that's how chinese ate my hard earned 10k usd and none wanted to help me even with all the paper evidence.

Now im back to this shithole nigeria suffering and starting from scratch again

Nwanne uwa mgbede ka nma...you will rise higher again.

21 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Why will the USA attack China?
Do you think USA will be fōolish enough to attack a country with more than 256 nuclear war heads?
Ever heard of the word "Mutually Assured Destruction?".
The ignorance in this part of the world is really overwhelming!!!

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by gugus1(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?
Think before you ask� read the post again and watch the video.

14 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Cameroonglass(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2020
get those chinese Doctors out of Nigerian territory, Chinese are not happy with the slow rate of infections in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MemoriesAndMe: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2020
From 1:50. Which one is United Kingdom of London again?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Urchman200: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?
guy I thought u are educated? If u listen very well you will hear when the man said that most of them have lived in that city for years .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by clemzo101(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
exactly, The US will never go down without a fight

3 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by henryobinna(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
some of you need to learn how to read and most importantly understand

13 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Urchman200: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Ikology:

They are not recent Travellers. They live in China and have been there since the pandemic started
the guy is daft I have been following most of his comments.

16 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MPESA(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Onyocha:
Can we please have the full video. Let us also hear what the Chinese official had to say in response to the points raised by the consul general. Let's hear both sides. Apparently, it has to do with quarantine. Could it be that some Nigerians arrived China and wanted to escape quarantine and were sheltered by other Nigerians to evade quarantine? There must be an underlying reason. Those Nigerians have lived in China for years according to the CG. So what changed? Let's be reasonable instead of reacting based on sentiments.

Evicting them at street to expose the uninflected ones are now the solution..... Reason with your head...

3 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
sremmlyf:
meanwhile they re treated as VIP in Nigeria

You begin to wonder..

4 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Aystarz: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Spend your time thinking about the reasoning behind stupid people's actions/decisions, and you'd end up the most stressed out human being around.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.