Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (41192 Views)

Lagos State Police Command Not Involved In Eviction Of Nigerians To Osun State / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Beremx(f): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2020
The comment tire me. Na wa o!!
MYHUBBY:

ignore helinus, most time he talks like a laboratory brain failed experiment

this should signify to you that, average of Buhari supporters are still living with their parents or are fed by their family
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Onyocha:
Can we please have the full video. Let us also hear what the Chinese official had to say in response to the points raised by the consul general. Let's hear both sides. Apparently, it has to do with quarantine. Could it be that some Nigerians arrived China and wanted to escape quarantine and were sheltered by other Nigerians to evade quarantine? There must be an underlying reason. Those Nigerians have lived in China for years according to the CG. So what changed? Let's be reasonable instead of reacting based on sentiments.
This is typical of Nigerians trying to evade rules and regulations everywhere they go. i suspect what you suggested is the case and as you have rightly asserted they have been living in China, so what changed?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MPESA(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Hargbo:

Why do you lack the IQ to handle a constructive discussion?

Nothing constructive about that discussion...
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Cameroonglass:
get those chinese Doctors out of Nigerian territory, Chinese are not happy with the slow rate of infections in Africa

Remember we've sold our birthrights (through excessive borrowing) to too many nations, so they can dictate what happens here when they choose to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?

Go back and read the post again.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by infogeneral: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Chine people are very wicked and selfish. I'm not a racist but I can't help but develop strong hatred against the Chinese for putting the world into this corona mess.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Auxigen:

$10k no be beans oooo!! shocked
Bros hw he happen abeg
i tried to register a WOFE(Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise) company...i followed all the right channel,paid the charge of 10k usd and other miscellaneous and even rented an office space in shanghai, na so dem begin delay my company paper approval and stamp for no concrete reason

money wey i suffer for 6years in China....just burn like that...i had to return home because i couldn't pay house rent or anything again
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2020
henryobinna:
consul general is basically an Ambassador. If they do anything to any ambassador of any control at all... They'll get the full wrath of every other nation. If you don't know countries are already considering taking legal and serious actions against China. Doing anything to the CG would worsen the perception people have of them.
which countries wants to take legal actions against China? and why? where did you get this lies from?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Hargbo(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2020
MPESA:

Nothing constructive about that discussion...
And you had to drag my family just to prove your misplaced point..

It seems you just can't mind your business abi?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Go back and read the post again.

I decided not to edit it again ni .

Na pure lagging but it's allowed sometimes

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by TGM2015: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Many Nigerians do not understand what they call diplomatic relationships.

If your brother send you child away from his home, and the same brother has one of his child living with you and the you are aware that another child of his is currently waiting at the gate, what will do at that moment?

1. Immediately send his child living with you away and not allow the one at the gate to enter, OR

2. Call you brother and get his reasons for sending your child away, even possibly call some family elders into the matter before making your final decisions.

One is paying wickedness with wickedness, acting immature while the other is the opposite.

Check your stand on the matter and determine the REAL person you are.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by slowice(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
They are sending their medical personnel to Nigeria and at the same time sending Nigerians out to the street in China... What a people

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Ibadiaran19: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
This has always been an opportunity to chase blackmen away from their country.
How can you evict Nigerians who are residents in China?
They probably want them to come and distribute the virus in Nigeria.
What of those married to Chinese wives, with their children?

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Why will the USA attack China?
Do you think USA will be fōolish enough to attack a country with more than 256 nuclear war heads?
Ever heard of the word "Mutually Assured Destruction?".
The ignorance in this part of the world is really overwhelming!!!

Stay there.
U think its nuclear attack we r talking about?
When Japan was suspected to have hacked into top companies systems in the US during Obama's time, few days later there was total blackout in Japan and no one could point fingers at the US.

Even the UK government wants to sue china for the outbreak to the tune of trillions of dollars
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Ambassadors: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Why? Because the borrower is servant to the lender. We borrow from them hence we have become their slaves. Nigerians havent come to term with this soon they will dictate to us our leaders and let me burst your bubble some of the money we borrowed from them the collateral are our oil blocks. Damn we are on a long thing. God have mercy on this country.
Compliant:
OUR OWN MR PRESIDENT GENERAL BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE THEM FREE PASSAGE IN NIGERIA

THEY WILL TREAT US LIKE SLAVE IN CHINA AND IN NIGERIA WE WORSHIP THEM AND EVEN GIVE THEM POLICE AS SECURITY

WHAT A COUNTRY

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

I decided not to edit it again ni .

Na pure lagging but it's allowed sometimes

Lol. Ur funny. Ok na
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by DAVE5(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2020
clemzo101:
exactly, The US will never go down without a fight

US is not going down nah, so what's the reason they would fight

Remember fighting comes at it's own costs especially in this age where most nations possess nuclear, chemical and biological weapons it's not about money now but about the fact that most countries would be shredded to piece if war ensued

Or are you implying they would fight for Nigeria?

Wetin consine Nigeria with US wey them go want fight for Nigeria, is Nigeria of any benefit to US or any other country for that matter it is Nigeria incapable of fighting for itself
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Ibadiaran19: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2020
gypsey:
which countries wants to take legal actions against China? and why? where did you get this lies from?

Many people are saying their counties need to sue China, boycott China etc.
A lot are angry at them right now, though there may be some racist undertones too.
However, that isn't the prerogative for now. The main focus is to win the battle against the virus before people can now come back to China's matter
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2020
kingthreat:
So China brought Corona virus to the world. Now they're discriminating against foreigners over their silly invention? E no go better for them
There is absolutely no proof china brought corona to the world or they invented corona, though corona may have started in china.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by DSoj(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
This is a good man that knows his job. Kudos.
He deserves MON
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
sremmlyf:
meanwhile they re treated as VIP in Nigeria
Because they are our pillars of survival.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MotiveU(f): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfz7JxaAj8Y

Consul-General of Nigeria in China confronts Chinese officials for targeting Nigerians in the wake of Coronavirus in the country

The Consul-General of Nigeria in Guangzhou, China, Mr Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril has confronted some Chinese officials days after a video of Nigerians being sent out of their apartments in the Asian country went viral on social media.

Mr Cyril accused the Chinese officials of targeting Nigerians in the wake of Coronavirus which began in the country. The ambassador insisted that no Chinese citizen has been served the same treatment in Nigeria, as he also pointed out that the same act is not meted out to citizens of other countries where Coronavirus has been confirmed in.

He disclosed that most Nigerians who are victims of the Chinese government maltreatment live in China and have not been out of the country.
This is the country that wants to become world power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ1n11DXBcc
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Samade7: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
bkool7:

You're typing like a child.
The US won't just attack china

For what ?

For his reason. grin
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
That guy should learn out to go straight the point jor. What's he saying??
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Damntruth(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Onyocha:
Can we please have the full video. Let us also hear what the Chinese official had to say in response to the points raised by the consul general. Let's hear both sides. Apparently, it has to do with quarantine. Could it be that some Nigerians arrived China and wanted to escape quarantine and were sheltered by other Nigerians to evade quarantine? There must be an underlying reason. Those Nigerians have lived in China for years according to the CG. So what changed? Let's be reasonable instead of reacting based on sentiments.
seconded
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by MPESA(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Hargbo:

And you had to drag my family just to prove your misplaced point..

It seems you just can't mind your business abi?

Is this a threat or what…. BTW I thought you are among BMC that's causing issues among us in this forum by promoting tribal war and unnecessary APC propaganda.

P.s
My apology.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by SoNature(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Why will the USA attack China?
Do you think USA will be fōolish enough to attack a country with more than 256 nuclear war heads?
Ever heard of the word "Mutually Assured Destruction?".
The ignorance in this part of the world is really overwhelming!!!

You should have asked of the type of attack before showing the smarty-pants in you
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by crazysam001: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2020
In Buhari's Government a Diplomat calls it United Kingdom of London. Kudos sir
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol. Ur funny. Ok na

I don't like editing post people have quoted me on.

It makes them look like an idiot while I was , originally

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by PsiData: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one!

Please FCMB do something about your mobile plus app, your other bank dropdown list is not coming up
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by klax(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
China should get ready to become to pariah nation of the World sooner than later. No COUNTRY will want to have anything to do with China after this. The US will attack China definitely

Sure the world will stand against China the very moment Coro dissappear worldwide. I hate Chiness with passion as they are short so they are extremely wicked.

They showed no remorese for manufactured Corona no single remorse from these bastards.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
China should get ready to become to pariah nation of the World sooner than later. No COUNTRY will want to have anything to do with China after this. The US will attack China definitely
I have been having a thought over this, and would it not resolve into serious war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.