Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. (1522 Views)

Anambra State Closed 486 Magic Centers Where Results Are Manufactured / Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Governor of Delta state Okowa said and I quote

I have just been informed of another case of #COVID19 in Delta State. The individual in question, had underlying health issues and had visited Lagos State in the past two weeks.

I thought Delta state closed their borders, how these people come enter.

At this point you have to fully understand why Wike the executive Governor of Rivers State is agitated that despite the lock down people are still moving meaning the security has been compromised.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by iornenge81(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Me sha was shock to see zulum in Aso rock while I can't move within the same town
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by healthserve(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Help us ask o. Same question we keep asking. Thier year scam virus
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
iornenge81:
Me sha was shock to see zulum in Aso rock while I can't move within the same town

Meaning the system has been compromised.

Wike was then right in fighting for the protection/ security of his people.

This person in question came from Lagos and beat the border security successfully.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

The thing looks somehow
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by dawnomike(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Those tasked to enforce the border closure are simply corrupt... Fullstop!
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by iokpebholo: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
He visited Lago's two weeks ago while delta state locked her borders last week

8 Likes

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by helinues: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
If Delta State closed their border on the 31st of March, it's possible people rushed in before the closure
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Those tasked to enforce the border closure are simply corrupt... Fullstop!

Exactly.

If not someone with covid-19 case escaped from lagos and successfully entered delta state.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by ojun50(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wike should arrest buhair now befor tins get worst

1 Like

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by healthserve(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The thing looks somehow

Me sef too Don dey reason am like this Tey tey
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by edoairways: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I have just been informed of another case of #COVID19 in Delta State. The individual in question, had underlying health issues and had visited Lagos State in the past two weeks.

At this point you have to fully understand why Wike the executive Governor of Rivers State is agitated that despite the lock down people are still moving meaning the security has been compromised.

iokpebholo has answered your query
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I left delta for Benin three days ago through ologbo, what they do is transit

Vehicles go drop you at the border then passengers go use leg cross over and take the vehicle of the opposite state.

Same thing for intra local government travel i did between one lga in Delta to sapele lga

And police, frsc are even watching this happen, I was like na vehicle or human being dey carry the virus.

I won't be surprised if people entered delta from Lagos too because i actually know someone who said he left delta through benin to Lagos very early and back to delta during lockdown

So it's very possible that patient arrived during lockdown don't believe all a government tells you

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by otokx(m): 4:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Audio lockdown because the boundaries are not natural ones, let us stop the deception and continue with our lives.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by meezynetwork(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2020
The lockdown is compromised. Money opens everything. People are coming back from Lagos to Delta as we speak now self.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Precious4real50(f): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2020
I made a post about this yesterday, Nigeria security men are the most corrupt men on earth. They collect money and allow people to enter, a friend came to Delta state yesterday from ebonyi state, which road did he follow if not Enugu and Anambra state those state governors should do something about this.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
I left delta for Benin three days ago through ologbo, what they do is transit

Vehicles go drop you at the border then passengers go use leg cross over and take the vehicle of the opposite state.

Same thing for intra local government travel i did between one lga in Delta to sapele lga

And police, frsc are even watching this happen, I was like na vehicle or human being dey carry the virus.

I won't be surprised if people entered delta from Lagos too because i actually know someone who said he left delta through benin to Lagos very early and back to delta during lockdown

So it's very possible that patient arrived during lockdown don't believe all a government tells you

Alright...

You follow for the problem we are talking.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Alright...

You follow for the problem we are talking.
lol, I did a test in ubth yesterday it was negative
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, I did a test in ubth yesterday it was negative

You mean the test results always show Immediately.

Moreover I thought the test centre is at Irrua.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You mean the test results always show Immediately.

Moreover I thought the test centre is at Irrua.
irrua is one of them, ubth does too.

I meant the test result but the test was the next day i returned

No outside movement again for me o,
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
irrua is one of them, ubth does too.
I meant the test result but the test was the next day i returned
No outside movement again for me o,
Dey do all this your movement for that side oooo
No carry your body enter our territory till covid-19 is over..
Remain bless as you do that..
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dey do all this your movement for that side oooo

No carry your body enter our territory till covid-19 is over..

Remain bless as you do that..
lol, una sef get am na, na me dey even fear con there na
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, una sef get am na, na me dey even fear con there na

There is no record of covid-19 in Anambra state.

So no carry your moving body wey no dey stay one place to cross any type of bridge at all..

Biko.. remain where u are..
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is no record of covid-19 in Anambra state.

So no carry your moving body wey no dey stay one place to cross any type of bridge at all..

Biko.. remain where u are..
ok I hear
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Give police officers money

They will allow you pass

That's Buhari fighting corruption
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by helinues: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Give police officers money

They will allow you pass

That's Buhari fighting corruption

So they gave the bribes to Buhari wailing vampire?

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Cyberterror: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Audio lockdown. Just settle the border security and they will open border for you gringrin
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Blackking98(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2020
grin remember back in secondary school when school gate is locked but we still found ways of entering the school and leaving without having to use the main gate, I think this is a more developed skill in this scenario grin . Or they could be bribing the security officials to enter
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Mikehot:
ok I hear
Noted.
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

So they gave the bribes to Buhari wailing vampire?

Even under the watchful eyes of the dullard who promised to fight and eradicate corruption...

Police officers still collect bribes openly on the roads....

Buhari is a failure
Those who support him are worse than corona
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2020
healthserve:
you think the covid19 stuff is scam?
Re: I Thought Delta State Closed her Borders, How People Come Enter. by helinues: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Even under the watchful eyes of the dullard who promised to fight and eradicate corruption...

Police officers still collect bribes openly on the roads....

Buhari is a failure
Those who support him are worse than corona

So how about the Church that has been swindling their members with tithe money yet they have not shared ordinary garri as relief materials during this Corona crisis

Na Buhari failure still be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unrecognised Nations Association, UNPO, Admits Uwazuruike Pro-biafra Group / Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist / Africa's First Green City To Cost $4.5b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.