Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders (4329 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ghanaians are without consolation ever since Nigeria decided to shut her borders to smugglers.
Since Ghanaians woke to the news of our border closure they have been crying and weeping more than the bereaved like Benin Republic and co, inspite of their minister's effort to resolve the issue diplomatically.
Their reactions to the issues have exposed their hardwired hatred, jealousy and abortive attempt to calumniate Nigeria because of our hegemony.

In 2018, Ghanaians called on their radio and TV stations, including their show organizers to stop promoting and playing Nigerian music although it was fruitless.
Out of hatred as well, Ghanaians stooped low to directing their TV and radio stations to use their platform to destroy the name and image of the Nigerians in Ghana and outside Ghana.
Most disturbing is celebrating the loss of our men to Boko Haram on several occasions.
Our products are fake according to them, we also export crime to their country.

If I were Ghanaians I would welcome the news of the border closure in good faith, but to think that the same Ghanaians who are always quick to give dog a bad name with the intention to hang it are the same folks crying and weeping more than Benin Republic and others, leave me in discombobulation.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by PapalsBull(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pictures of them weeping or.......

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
PapalsBull:
Pictures of them weeping or.......
They are weeping all over the internet grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Kwamecron(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Go on...
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by subtlemee(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Didn't I read that they are also planning to send Nigerians away from their country? Until they cry blood that's when I will ask the president to reopen the borders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
subtlemee:
Didn't I read that they are also planning to send Nigerians away from their country? Until they cry blood that's when I will ask the president to reopen the borders
Buhari is not opening any border. They should go and die grin

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Just30 and chrisagyei grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by GreetMe(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's obvious this people don't know who Buhari is grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Let Ghanaians cry till thy Kingdom come we are not opening our border, let them go to hell i don't care.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2019
It is time we show dem that we are the real giant of africa...even south africans are nothing compared to us...
I just stumbled on this thread today and i think it should be moved to fp...let the war begun https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/5474?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:26am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
It is time we show dem that we are the real giant of africa...even south africans are nothing compared to us...
I just stumbled on this thread today and i think it should be moved to fp...let the war begun https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/5474?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
Check your link
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Check your link
maybe this one will take anyone that is interested to end this fvckin war between KenyansGhanians vs Nigeria...click here to join https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
maybe this one will take anyone that is interested to end this fvckin war between KenyansGhanians vs Nigeria...click here to join https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
still the same.
Below is the link:https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/5475#83321020
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
still the same.
Below is the link:https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/5475#83321020
yea itz still the same with mine. just that mine will take you to the first page while yours is the last.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:41am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
yea itz still the same with mine. just that mine will take you to the first page while yours is the last.
Your is displaying freebasics home page.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 2:49am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Your is displaying freebasics home page.
hmmm but i clicked on it and it reddirect me to the exact thread. Let me edit it and check if it wil work //https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
it doesn't maybe they can used urz
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:50am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
hmmm but i clicked on it and it reddirect me to the exact thread. Let me edit it and check if it wil work //https/www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrqDNrhSiEsanZL
No problem
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 21, 2019
@Op Be patriotic change your display name.
You can’t write this kind of threat under such username.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by MrRhymes101(m): 4:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Eyah! I feel for them... Wedding MC
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Toyota is setting up or about to set up car assembly plant in Ghana and now Nigeria be the market. Buhari close the borders
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by madenigga(m): 5:23am On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:
You don't want to change from always causing problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Your source of information or close the thread
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by nototribalist: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Ghanians are useless, that border should be closed for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by psychologygh: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
you're the giants of your zoo country not Africa you foolish poverty capital of the world citizens. I can see you guys like to boast and shout upon all your sufferings. Do you even have light in your kiosk.Have you ever witnessed 24 hours of electricity before in your zoo.When the rains start coming,you see how miserable your roads are.Do you dig your own borehole before you get water like our great grandfathers did 100s of years before.Can you go out of your slums on the street and move peacefully at even 10pm,kidnappings everywhere, boko haram killing you like animals,over 100 million poor people worse than even India.Foolish country shouting Giant of Africa

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by ikennamadu1(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
you're the giants of your zoo country not Africa you foolish poverty capital of the world citizens. I can see you guys like to boast and shout upon all your sufferings. Do you even have light in your kiosk.Have you ever witnessed 24 hours of electricity before in your zoo.When the rains start coming,you see how miserable your roads are.Do you dig your own borehole before you get water like our great grandfathers did 100s of years before.Can you go out of your slums on the street and move peacefully at even 10pm,kidnappings everywhere, boko haram killing you like animals,over 100 million poor people worse than even India.Foolish country shouting Giant of Africa
Myndd44 lalasticlala Rule 2.... Throway this guy for pit

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by vaxx2: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Myndd44 lalasticlala Rule 2.... Throway this guy for pit
You should have also report the Op too. why will the op cause unnecessary E wars without a purpose?
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Just30: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
obehi247:
Toyota is setting up or about to set up car assembly plant in Ghana and now Nigeria be the market. Buhari close the borders
you see you are dumb right

all export from that factory will pass through the port
And even when it pass through the land border, you cant stop it because your government is incompetent grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Eteka1(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
No problem, stay in your tiny heap of trash country and don't bother yourselves about us closing our borders.

Go to google and search about things like Nigeria's GDP, GDP per Capita etc before you talk nonsense. Yes we complain a lot about our government on this forum cos we want more done. That doesn't mean you can compare your stupid little country to even Calabar alone.

If you go on any American discussion forum and see the kind of political jibes being thrown about between Trump supporters and Democrats, complaints about their economy etc, you will also mistakenly start comparing your little heap of trash country to America.

There is no basis for comparison between Nigeria and Ghana my little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by fergie001: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
All these threats and fights is very unnecessary.
Bottomline, Ghana and Nigeria are developing countries...

The Nigerian Govt have simply said that all imports should be done via official channels at the ports.
I stay not too far away from the border, and can say the effect isn't funny at all, but it's the right one.

Let us learn to respect ourselves (W/Africans), so that others can respect us.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Just30: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Ghanaians are without consolation ever since Nigeria decided to shut her borders to smugglers.
Since Ghanaians woke to the news of our border closure they have been crying and weeping more than the bereaved like Benin Republic and co, inspite of their minister's effort to resolve the issue diplomatically.
Their reactions to the issues have exposed their hardwired hatred, jealousy and abortive attempt to calumniate Nigeria because of our hegemony.

In 2018, Ghanaians called on their radio and TV stations, including their show organizers to stop promoting and playing Nigerian music although it was fruitless.
Out of hatred as well, Ghanaians stooped low to directing their TV and radio stations to use their platform to destroy the name and image of the Nigerians in Ghana and outside Ghana.
Most disturbing is celebrating the loss of our men to Boko Haram on several occasions.
Our products are fake according to them, we also export crime to their country.

If I were Ghanaians I would welcome the news of the border closure in good faith, but to think that the same Ghanaians who are always quick to give dog a bad name with the intention to hang it are the same folks crying and weeping more than Benin Republic and others, leave me in discombobulation.

you are really obsessed with Ghana

grin grin grin grin grin

dont worry, next time
we wont deport you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheraton Hotel Ikeja Burnt Down? / SERAP Tells Buhari To Probe Spending Of ₦881bn By 367 Mdas Without Appropriation / See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.