Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball (1193 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / I Saw A Warm Moving Around In My Eyeball, Is This Normal? (photo) / A Model`s Eyeball Tattoo Goes All Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by constancefriday(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2020
My aim of releasing this information is not to scare everyone, but to give reliable spiritual intels to the public.
Around this time last year, i had a trance (a real crystal clear dream/vision), in which i saw the Spirit of death and the army of death rampaging and invading everywhere.
I stared at the Spirit of Death eyeball to eyeball.
I sensed immediately after i woke up that something sinister was lurking in the Spirit realm about to break out, i've called on CAN and PFN and other notable Groups to Fast and Pray concerning the Nation, i don't know if i was paid attention to or ignored but i suggest that right now WE SHOULD PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
This is very serious.
Thanks and God Bless You all.
Yours Sincerely,
Apostle Constance Friday.
Happy Good Friday.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by Xavi2019: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Why don't you guys ever see anything positive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by constancefriday(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2020
@Xavi2019 Why don't you guys ever see the importance of preventive Spiritual Negative Feedback?
Shey make i dey lie make you dey like me and feel good?
Re: Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by ademchij: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
My aim of releasing this information is not to scare everyone, but to give reliable spiritual intels to the public.
Around this time last year, i had a trance (a real crystal clear dream/vision), in which i saw the Spirit of death and the army of death rampaging and invading everywhere.
I sensed immediately after i woke up that something sinister was lurking in the Spirit realm about to break out, i've called on CAN and PFN and other notable Groups to Fast and Pray concerning the Nation, i don't know if i was paid attention to or ignored but i suggest that right now WE SHOULD PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
This is very serious.
Yours Sincerely,
Happy Good Friday.
Re: Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by Char1es: 3:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Forty-three bodies found in Arizona borderland amid brutal heat

Re: Covid19: I Saw and stared at The Spirit Of Death Eyeball To Eyeball by stephieok: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
This is very serious.
Yours Sincerely,
Happy Good Friday.

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of African Pear / Horrific Burns On Womans Buttocks After Falling On A Radiator Pipe.. / Vaginal Discharge Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.