Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,177 members, 5,623,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 09:08 AM

Immortal Beings, And Immortality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immortal Beings, And Immortality. (172 Views)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kraik: 12:21am On Apr 10
Theoretically, immortality can be achieved in so many ways, Mandela was already an immortal, even Adolf Hitler. That's one way, your deeds- they will always live even after the event if your demise.

In reality though, being immortal is the ability to defeat death, and truly lives forever. Many would argues that there are immortal beings, walking right in the midst of humans, while many would discard that speculation as a MERE nonsense.

Well I'm here to tell you that Immortals truly exist, they see you, but you can't see them, these ones have learnt all that there is need to learn.
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:35am On Apr 10
How?
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kraik: 12:07pm On Apr 10
ZKOSOSO:
How?

How is it possible, or how what?
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kraik: 9:51pm On May 22
I have achieved the immortality. All about me are limitless now.
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On May 23
Kraik:
I have achieved the immortality. All about me are limitless now.
OK, I'll bite! grin
How and why did you achieve immortality?
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kraik: 11:14pm On May 25
Kobojunkie:

OK, I'll bite! grin
How and why did you achieve immortality?

You can't deceive me to be an inquisitor.

My immortality isn't achievable by men. A word of advice, live right, and just, embrace the light to have the eternal immortality in glory, or live wrong, and unjust, embrace the dark to have the eternal immortality in my domain.

My words are summarised in John chapter 3, verse 16.
Re: Immortal Beings, And Immortality. by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On May 27
Kraik:
You can't deceive me to be an inquisitor.
My immortality isn't achievable by men. A word of advice, live right, and just, embrace the light to have the eternal immortality in glory, or live wrong, and unjust, embrace the dark to have the eternal immortality in my domain.
My words are summarised in John chapter 3, verse 16.
Your immortality? Do you know what immortality refers to apart from that which you have heard other men suggest? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Trouble! Satan Worshippers & Christians Clash As They Worship Same Place (video) / Who Know Where I Can Get This Heavenly Song? / 7 Ways To Avoid Getting Possessed By Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.