Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner (39693 Views)

Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Nemere2020: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNO42pbJQI
The Labour Party candidate, @PatrickDakum puts a call forward to congratulate @CalebMutfwang as he emerges Governor-elect in Plateau State.

https://twitter.com/jerrydoubles/status/1637800027224506368?t=s5kkE0s_BCfKQjhU6sTcsg&s=19

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Fahdiga(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP is party of democrats unlike the satanic APC

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by otuomasirichi: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
That's the spirit of sportsmanship undecided

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by samsononyilo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dakum please, not Takum..

11 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Xscape1993(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bye bye to evil party....

12 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by YourBlessings: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Felabrity: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
I like this guy, though I overestimated him

Congrats to the PDP person

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Nwadu: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Way to go

5 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by iCauseTrouble: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
When will Tinubu call Peter Obi to congratulate him?

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ShitHead(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Spirit of Sportsmanship.

I wish Tinubu would do the same to Obi

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
That's lovely.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Omoawoke: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
angry

The most responsible LP candidate so far

Northerners are in Lagos minding their business, they go out to vote quietly and return home. No noise
But some other people are in Lagos and will not let everybody have peace, na una go follow southwest people drag politics, drag house of rep seats and make noise it is no man’s land.
And when they reacted you begin to cry victim.

Which kind Wahala be this people?

340 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let us know when you intend to officially decamp...! tongue

9 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by SmartPolician: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
He filmed himself calling the guy?

Politicians!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

15 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
ShitHead:
Spirit of Sportsmanship.

I wish Tinubu would do the same to Obi

SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good. First person to congratulate. LP no be wahala party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Postinor: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lp always loses

12 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Zyrac: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When will Tinubu call Peter Obi to congratulate him?

He needs to at least so they'll be sympathy for him when he ends up in Kirikiri like he has mentally enslaved his followers

9 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by MorataFC: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good gesture

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Ofunaofu: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
That is the spirit most especially when the election is devoid of thuggery and ethnic bigotry like it was witnessed in Lagos state

5 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Aonkuuse(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
But he's the only LP candidate accepting defeat so far
Fahdiga:

13 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by lecowas: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

You can say that again. Except ur definition of democrat means "a person who never agrees with the decision of a democratic process"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by koboko69: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
and the other sore losers that refused fo accept defeat?

7 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Blitzerz: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peter Obi God bless you.

God has used you to change Nigerian politics

5 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by MorataFC: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
Lp always loses
cheesy
What do you think the L stands for? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Quality20(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
PDP the evil party has come back to plateau

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by BluntCrazeMan: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok Naa.

It's APC that came second.

So, it's APC that is supposed to make the call..

But then, is the process itself fair and square.??
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Daviestunech(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Planning to decamp... Watch him decamp very soon
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Cyberterror: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP from top to bottom grin

8 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by NothingDoMe: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats PDP. πŸ‘
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by GoodbutBadguy: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
When will Obi the democrat call his President & lord Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu GCFR grin

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.