Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,890 members, 6,339,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 09:10 AM

Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco (2733 Views)

Biafra Pastor Predicts That Covid-20 And Covid-21 Are Coming / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by budaatum: 1:04am On Apr 27
Maestro21:

When we say for e.g that there is no COVID-19 pandemic, that is because we are letting you know that the forced lockdowns, unreasonable medical measures preventing other chronic conditions from being treated etc. did more of the damage than COVID-19 itself.

India lifted its lockdown for religious festivals and political rallys but I guess you'd claim the result is media lies and the dead are not really dying.

India's surging Covid crisis looked set to engulf further heavily-populated areas on Monday night after reports of a positivity rate as high as 50 per cent in the giant port city of Kolkata.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/indias-surging-covid-crisis-set-engulf-new-heavily-populated/amp/

As a second wave of coronavirus devastates India, with more than 350,000 cases reported daily, the families of the sick are desperately hunting on social media for help.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56882037

People are hoarding oxygen and vital medicines in homes in India, creating panic and causing shortages in hospitals treating critically ill Covid patients, senior Indian doctors have said. India recorded another 352,991 new coronavirus cases on Monday, breaking its own global record for the fifth straight day, and 2,812 new deaths, its highest daily figure for fatalities.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/26/doctors-sound-warning-over-oxygen-hoarding-as-india-reports-record-covid-cases-and-deaths

As hospitals in Delhi and many other cities run out of beds, people have been forced to find ways to get treatment for sick patients at home. Many have turned to the black market, where prices of essential medicines, oxygen cylinders and concentrators have skyrocketed and questionable drugs are now proliferating. On Monday, India recorded a new global high for daily coronavirus cases for a fifth straight day at 352, 991.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56882167

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by budaatum: 1:13pm On Apr 27

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by Maestro21: 7:45am On May 03
budaatum:

India lifted its lockdown for religious festivals and political rallys but I guess you'd claim the result is media lies and the dead are not really dying.

India's surging Covid crisis looked set to engulf further heavily-populated areas on Monday night after reports of a positivity rate as high as 50 per cent in the giant port city of Kolkata.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/indias-surging-covid-crisis-set-engulf-new-heavily-populated/amp/

As a second wave of coronavirus devastates India, with more than 350,000 cases reported daily, the families of the sick are desperately hunting on social media for help.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56882037

People are hoarding oxygen and vital medicines in homes in India, creating panic and causing shortages in hospitals treating critically ill Covid patients, senior Indian doctors have said. India recorded another 352,991 new coronavirus cases on Monday, breaking its own global record for the fifth straight day, and 2,812 new deaths, its highest daily figure for fatalities.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/26/doctors-sound-warning-over-oxygen-hoarding-as-india-reports-record-covid-cases-and-deaths

As hospitals in Delhi and many other cities run out of beds, people have been forced to find ways to get treatment for sick patients at home. Many have turned to the black market, where prices of essential medicines, oxygen cylinders and concentrators have skyrocketed and questionable drugs are now proliferating. On Monday, India recorded a new global high for daily coronavirus cases for a fifth straight day at 352, 991.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56882167

LOL.

I don't have time to debunk all these fake stories. As soon as I do it, you bring up another story and I have to debunk it again. I cannot force you to see that you are deceived. lol. India that is heavily vaccinated but somehow you want to follow junk news that is talking about easing lockdowns. Even when data shows that lockdowns do nothing to help or stop the spread of COVID. I can even show you some of the "videos of dead people" doing get ready and die on camera. You guys should just research and stop watching CNN. You are being misled.

Let me guess, they used PCR tests to test 350k people daily to know they had COVID-19 right? grin
Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On May 26
Maestro21:

LOL.

I don't have time to debunk all these fake stories. As soon as I do it, you bring up another story and I have to debunk it again. I cannot force you to see that you are deceived. lol. India that is heavily vaccinated but somehow you want to follow junk news that is talking about easing lockdowns. Even when data shows that lockdowns do nothing to help or stop the spread of COVID. I can even show you some of the "videos of dead people" doing get ready and die on camera. You guys should just research and stop watching CNN. You are being misled.

Let me guess, they used PCR tests to test 350k people daily to know they had COVID-19 right? grin

Zombie how far? I thought you said something was gonna happen in May? Abi did we miss the zombie uprising? LMAO!
Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by budaatum: 9:52pm On May 26
Maestro21:

India that is heavily vaccinated

India: why it's so hard to get a coronavirus vaccine
May 19, 2021

COVID-19: India's vaccine rollout-for-all stumbles before it starts amid record case numbers
Sunday 2 May 2021

To battle the devastating second wave of COVID-19 infections, India has opened vaccination to all adults. But most states are not taking part in the vaccine rollout because there are not nearly enough shots to go around.

I know none of this makes any difference to you but there's others reading to whom it thankfully does and who know the population of India is over a billion and who can easily work out that 150 million first doses (11%) is not in any way close to "heavily vaccinated" for a virus your argument was does not even kill.

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by Maestro21: 6:38am On Jun 11
LordReed:

Zombie how far? I thought you said something was gonna happen in May? Abi did we miss the zombie uprising? LMAO!

Hahahaha.

I told you. How about your HCQ argument? Have your news sources not betrayed you by accepting I was right all along? Have they not accepted that it improved survivability by 200%? What other ways should I disgrace you? Have you also seen that Trump took Ivermectin when he was sick with COVID19 and not regeneron? Did I not tell you then? I told you why did you decide to believe him when he claimed he took something else? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Never argue with me again. Kiddo
Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by Maestro21: 6:40am On Jun 11
budaatum:

India: why it's so hard to get a coronavirus vaccine
May 19, 2021

COVID-19: India's vaccine rollout-for-all stumbles before it starts amid record case numbers
Sunday 2 May 2021

To battle the devastating second wave of COVID-19 infections, India has opened vaccination to all adults. But most states are not taking part in the vaccine rollout because there are not nearly enough shots to go around.

I know none of this makes any difference to you but there's others reading to whom it thankfully does and who know the population of India is over a billion and who can easily work out that 150 million first doses (11%) is not in any way close to "heavily vaccinated" for a virus your argument was does not even kill.

LOOOL. The only reason I entertain you is you come off as someone who might be seeking truth. I hope you have found it now. By the way, stop bringing all these easily disprovable main stream media links. Go through the pain and do actual research. The people you are quoting have conceded that they have been lying to you. I do not know how many times I have to tell you.
Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by LordReed(m): 7:02am On Jun 11
Maestro21:

Hahahaha.

I told you. How about your HCQ argument? Have your news sources not betrayed you by accepting I was right all along? Have they not accepted that it improved survivability by 200%? What other ways should I disgrace you? Have you also seen that Trump took Ivermectin when he was sick with COVID19 and not regeneron? Did I not tell you then? I told you why did you decide to believe him when he claimed he took something else? grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTH are you on about?

BTW what has this got to do with the zombie outbreak you were predicting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by budaatum: 8:25am On Jun 11
Maestro21:

The people you are quoting have conceded that they have been lying to you.

You have not conceded you are lying to yourself, and that you prefer conspiracies to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by KnownUnknown: 11:22am On Jun 11
LordReed:

BTW what has this got to do with the zombie outbreak you were predicting?

Look around! Don’t you see zombies?!

1 Like

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11
Maestro21:

Hahahaha.

I took a look at the news that is making you as giddy as a schoolgirl on weed. 78.2% of the people treated died, how does that sound like success to you? Also the study is not yet peer reviewed. You obviously did not read beyond the headlines and got all intoxicated like the zombie you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11
KnownUnknown:

Look around! Don’t you see zombies?!

LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow / Predestination: Christians Kindly Contribute On This Subject 4 My Understanding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.