Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (110315 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by marvelife: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=kestolove95 post=88279579]Dey should hv burn dem[/quote

God bless you
To me, that's the best option but they know better..
This is the only time I miss home..
Nigerians should be very this shit is real here
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by frog12: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
so americans dey accept this? you dey separete their family members without fear of lawsuit?
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
SO SAD, SO TRAGIC. MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET THIS BE A FOREWARNING TO US . LET'S CONTINUE TO PRACTICE STAY AT HOME AND SOCIAL DISTANCING UNTIL THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER, THOUGH WE KNOW IT'S NOT EASY DOING SO.
PREVENTION IS FAR BETTER THAN CURE.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
naijaman2225:
SO SAD, SO TRAGIC. MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET THIS BE A FOREWARNING TO US . LET'S CONTINUE TO PRACTICE STAY AT HOME AND SOCIAL DISTANCING UNTIL THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER, THOUGH WE KNOW IT'S NOT EASY DOING SO.
PREVENTION IS FAR BETTER THAN CURE.
Wii said

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
I just hope some of them will not rice up
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by larrysworld: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Originalsly:
Explorers.... great coverage!... both info and pics. Yesterday on the news... they were sort of condemning an official who suggested that the bodies be buried temporarily in mass graves on Hart Island since the morgues... funeral homes... crematorium are all overwhelmed. That suggestion was shut down.... but from this your thread... they already been doing that. The general public here knows nothing about this. Hypocrites everywhere... the reason we should always chew before we swallow information fed to us. Again... great coverage. Bloggers....look and learn!

As COVID 19 followers are all ganged up here.....

Bros, the virus may be real, no doubt but all these fatalities they are claiming is fake news. I can tell you that on the basis of statistics and not just hearsay. 98% of all media in America is controlled by 6 corporations, the fact that something is in the papers or on TV does not mean it is genuine. Most of the news on the Chinese virus is fake news. The virus is real but the news is fake. This is a PLANDEMIC! (Check out Event 201). Like I said, I am speaking on the basis of statistics. The prediction models for the virus has been revised downwards three times in the last 72 hours and it is still going to come way down. Western countries rely on data not emotions.

Also, I saw you quoting China, kindly note that N-O-T-H-I-N-G comes out of china media that does not pass thru the censorship firewalls of the CCP, it is all propaganda. China cannot be trusted on anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Ibuske: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
xreal:
Few years from now, there might be oil rig on that water, there should be oil there by now.

You are very right @decomposed bio organic materials...fossil fuel.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by RemoveKebab: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am telling you. Imagine going there around midnight. You might see a lot of agonized manifestations.

I dont believe in ghosts by the way.
ghost are real oh. Those that work in morgue and grave yard can testify especially if the victim died horribly.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Engrgreg231(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lord have mercy God please save us this thing is beyond human imagination it's beyond science it requires spiritual intervention from you most high God
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by igboamakaaa: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
That is going to be one hell of a Haunted House.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

U r the only one that noticed that.
U r on ur own.

Will you keep quiet!

grin
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
planetx:
They are using convicts from prison, and majority of their prisoners are black.

Too bad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by jaymichael(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
RemoveKebab:
This place will be the most haunted place on earth undecided
E gogood to act horror film. Even the buildings appear haunted

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by blowjohn(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

grin

grin grin grin cheesy wink grin
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by kunletexs: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
my heart is heavy as i tried to imagine the various people who had been buried in this unmarked graves. due to mostly no fault of theirs. the ugly, the beautiful, the rich and the poor, the humble and the proud etc all forever neigbhours till Jesus comes.

this is a message to everyone that yes we might be heavily placed but in death, your next door neigbhour may be the carpenter in the remote area of the city which you have not form of protest or decision to appeal.

we came naked and we would return naked. please what matters is not how long we lived but how ACCEPTABLE is our lives to our CREATOR who would ask us questions that only by Grace you are able to answer aka accountability even in the remotest of privileges granted onto us while on earth

PREPARE TO MEET THY CREATOR

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Amorprincesa24: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amen
masterflowx:

Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that sheds on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by RemoveKebab: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
jaymichael:
E gogood to act horror film. Even the buildings appear haunted
omo e go risky oh
you wan make invisible slap and knock dey waylay actors, actresses and directors. They are likely to appear in their video clips....and las las the movie may end up cursed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Useless scam
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2020
larrysworld:

Bros, the virus may be real, no doubt but all these fatalities they are claiming is fake news. I can tell you that on the basis of statistics and not just hearsay. 98% of all media in America is controlled by 6 corporations, the fact that something is in the papers or on TV does not mean it is genuine. Most of the news on the Chinese virus is fake news. The virus is real but the news is fake. This is a PLANDEMIC! (Check out Event 201). Like I said, I am speaking on the basis of statistics. The prediction models for the virus has been revised downwards three times in the last 72 hours and it is still going to come way down. Western countries rely on data not emotions.

Also, I saw you quoting China, kindly note that N-O-T-H-I-N-G comes out of china media that does not pass thru the censorship firewalls of the CCP, it is all propaganda. China cannot be trusted on anything.
you are just one of very few who is seeing what is happening. People are very gullible.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Uzyvicks(f): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
chatinent:
Life like a mist.
appears for just a while and disappears tomorrow
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Mycoin(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that sheds on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!

Why do you want God to remember...and who told you he forget
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
废话
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nigeriapen(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Originalsly: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
larrysworld:

Bro..... if 6 corporations control 98% of the media.... the media is feeding us the number if victims ... giving us statistics... on what basis do you decide the number of victims is fake but the statistics are genuine? Isn't number of victims part of the statistics? You are condemning the statistics... but saying your facts are from the statistics.
Being on ground.... this I can tell you as fact.... the deaths are far more than reported. The deaths being publicised are those who died in hospitals. Death is wreaking havoc in this city. I have known 5 persons who have died of COVID 19..... another today... 6 persons. I do not know of 5 persons who were ever robbed/murdered.... and this city is supposed to be crawling with robbers. If you call the hotline.... if you are not in really critical condition.... you are not being admitted to the hospital. Really critical condition is when your lungs can barely absorb oxygen.... pretty much when you are on your last breath. Most people are dying at home.... how can you be counted when you were not diagnosed COVID 19 positive? Ambulances are running the streets 24/7... and so are the KEEP BACK vans from the Medical Examiners Office... a brand new fleet of Van's. Then there is another fleet of KEEP BACK vans.... not sure what that is about. It is the first time I'm hearing so much Gospel music blaring from houses.... on weekdays. This city is in mourning.... in fear... people are dying all around us.... we don't need the media to tell us that.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by larrysworld: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro..... if 6 corporations control 98% of the media.... the media is feeding us the number if victims ... giving us statistics... on what basis do you decide the number of victims is fake but the statistics are genuine? Isn't number of victims part of the statistics? You are condemning the statistics... but saying your facts are from the statistics.
Being on ground.... this I can tell you as fact.... the deaths are far more than reported. The deaths being publicised are those who died in hospitals. Death is wreaking havoc in this city. I have known 5 persons who have died of COVID 19..... another today... 6 persons. I do not know of 5 persons who were ever robbed/murdered.... and this city is supposed to be crawling with robbers. If you call the hotline.... if you are not in really critical condition.... you are not being admitted to the hospital. Really critical condition is when your lungs can barely absorb oxygen.... pretty much when you are on your last breath. Most people are dying at home.... how can you be counted when you were not diagnosed COVID 19 positive? Ambulances are running the streets 24/7... and so are the KEEP BACK vans from the Medical Examiners Office... a brand new fleet of Van's. Then there is another fleet of KEEP BACK vans.... not sure what that is about. It is the first time I'm hearing so much Gospel music blaring from houses.... on weekdays. This city is in mourning.... in fear... people are dying all around us.... we don't need the media to tell us that.

Like I said before, the virus is real but deaths are being mis-reported to make the US look bad. I am not disputing your assertion of knowing 6 people or more who died. I am asking you if they died as a result of Covid-19. Did an autopsy confirmed that they died as a result of Covid or as a result of their underlying health condition? When you say you are on ground, I don't know what you mean but the hospitals in New York are empty. Major hospitals are Empty, testing lines are empty. I know nurses who are placed on leave right now because there is not much to do. All student doctors are nurses are told to stay at home during this time. If the death is as high as they told us, all hands will be on deck at the hospitals.

Do you want to know more? Most of the videos circulating out there are being made by crisis actors. This whole event was pre-planned to sway public opinion against the government. Please go on twitter and check the trend #film your hospital. Citizen journalist are doing this all over the world. There is not one hospital being over run now because of Covid-19 in any part of the world. This is all make believe. The virus is real, people catch the virus and can die as a result of it and I am in no way minimising that but all I am saying is that the real commodity being sold to us is FEAR. The virus mortality rate right now is not even up to that of the flu.

Read Dr. Birx's report, she said all deaths in the USA now are being classed as Covid 19. Why? They don't have the statistics on their side. They needed more tghings to create fear in people. It is all about November my brother, open your eyes. If you live in New York, please go to Elmers and check for yourself, that is the epicentre. How come deaths by CV is increasing so rapidly and all other deaths, heart failure, accidents, surgery complications, cancer, etc are falling rapidly, It is mathematics! Right now in most states, they sent letters to doctors to class all death as CV. So a person can die in an accident and as soon as they are wheeled into the hospital, it will be written as having died of "complications due to CV".

Common my brother, these evil people have taken humanity on a ride for over 100 years starting with the 1917 flu after WW1.
Why are they pushing vaccines and not therapeutics. They want access to our bodies and the best way to do it is to scare us into wilfully relinquishing our rights. How can Bill Gates who never solved virus problems on his window O/S now be trusted to solve viruses in human body. Let me let you in on on a secret, Bill Gates has three children, none of them was vaccinated, his family doctor said that much about him.

Here's the icing on the cake, statistics in Italy showed that the number of people who died this time last year and now is the same. Isn't that odd. Shouldn't more people die as a result of the pandemic? Also, CDC data in the US shows that number of death in March 2019 was more than number of death in March 2020, isn't that odd as well considering we are dealing with a pandemic? I am not downplaying the virus but I am saying it is not as lethal as we were scared into believing. Also, there has been a cure for the virus since 2005. I can show you journals/findings that confirm this, HCQ is one of the cures. Welcome to the world of Medical Industrial Complex

https://mises.org/wire/march-us-deaths-covid-19-totaled-less-2-percent-all-deaths
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Originalsly: 3:52am On Apr 12, 2020
larrysworld:

All student doctors are nurses are told to stay at home during this time. If the death is as high as they told us, all hands will be on deck at the hospitals.

The virus is real, people catch the virus and can die as a result of it and I am in no way minimising that but all I am saying is that the real commodity being sold to us is FEAR. The virus mortality rate right now is not even up to that of the flu.

I do agree with most of what you say. About nurses.... there are not enough nurses to staff the hospitals. I can understand fewer patients since no one would want to be there in thus period unless gravely ill. If nurses are at home it's because they chose to mainly because of the hazardous conditions and lack of protective gear. Why would they send nurses home... then recruit nurses from far and wide? Texas has staffing problems..... their nurses have been trooping out to NYC.... $1000 per day with hotel accommodation.... 6 month contract.... job in Texas guaranteed. How do I know?.... I have sistersss that are nurses.

On COVID 19 victims.... the 6 persons I knew were all admitted to and died in hospital. None old or with chronic conditions. No doubt... many would be recorded as COVID victims ... kidney failure... heart attack... old age... all be COVID. The actual testing for the virus is a hit and miss... unreliable at best.... hoping to find fragments of the virus in whatever was swabbed. Latest test... blood.... if the immune system been boosted.... then they assume it was to fight COVID 19... no malaria... no dengue or whatever... it had to be to fight COVID!

On the Pharmaceutical Industry.... every year they been driving fear into citizens to get the flu shot.... not hearing them now. They are busy formulating a vaccine...... no doubt... would first reach Africa... and Africans would accept with outstretched arms. I can bet my life... whatever the vaccine.... it will contain stuff to sterilize Africans. Bill Gates is a big promoter of Population Control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.