Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (110319 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by CodeTemplar: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2020
masterflowx:
The worst pandemic to befall humanity so far.
Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that shielded on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!
Is it physical Jesus helped us avoid or spirit death?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2020
internationalman:
I just pray the USA does not respond with war with China...

If this shit started in USA, a lot of conspiracy theory would have been flying around now..
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
masterflowx:
The worst pandemic to befall humanity so far.
Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that shielded on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!

Lol go read about the bubonic plague and Spanish flu

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
God will interven, it will never get to this in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2020
God cry
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by RemoveKebab: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2020
This place will be the most haunted place on earth undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Makavelli25: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Scary shit God have mercy o.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Makavelli25: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
seunlayi:
God will interven, it will get to this in Nigeria
seunlayi:
seunlayi:
It will not

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by majamajic(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
For the first time I see something wey pass USA

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Really terrible
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Breadfruit: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2020
AkProsper:
May their soul rest in rest.

In the next 1000 years, archeologist will be like "Mass grave discovered in Hart Island"
Your comment shows you didn’t read that short article accompanying the pictures. And from your comment, you write really well, you should back it up by being a voracious reader. Anyway, the island has been used as a burial site since the 1800s and has over 1 million bodies buried there. And there will be records of course. Nothing for archeologists to discover.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Breadfruit: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
tillaman:
Omo this is really sad! Why not just cremate them other than bury them like this
In another 300 years to come some archaeologists will discover this place and a lot of theories will arise from different angles!!

May God rest their souls!
We move
Ha. What is there to discover when it is a well known fact that the place has been a burial ground since the 1800s? Please readdddd. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by watchindelta(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2020
tillaman:
Omo this is really sad! Why not just cremate them other than bury them like this
In another 300 years to come some archaeologists will discover this place and a lot of theories will arise from different angles!!

We move
shocked
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Chaii we humans are nothing oh . . Imagine 8thousand plus babies buried their , BABIES ! ! !
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
tillaman:

We move

Cremation isn't that simple.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by xreal: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Few years from now, there might be oil rig on that water, there should be oil there by now.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by bjgurl(f): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2020
We can do this alone Ya Allah, please come to our aide.
Guide and protect us all from evil and deadly diseases.
Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Heal the world, heal the world, oh Lord heal the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Ablemax(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
This is heart touching
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
seunlayi:
Yes, God will intervene ànd it will NOT get to this in Nigeria in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Biafrarep(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:
That grave isnt deep enough. I fear another outbreak may happen.

My thoughts too, but it seems digging deeper will unearth those buried earlier undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Biafrarep(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2020
The world should unite and make China to pay for all these deaths. These chinks can't bring such massive deaths and misery without being made to pay for it one way or the other!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2020
N.a. wa
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Now Ameri is the hotspot.
I know all death is death and where you are buried does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but getting lumped up together with a bunch of strangers in a mass grave feels like a disrespect, an ostracism. Being buried in your own spot is worth it. Having your own grave stone is always better.

I pity the older people. I imagine myself in their spot. Alone and isolated. Waiting for death.

Senior citizens are especially hard hit, particularly the widows and widowers. For many, it’s the painful sense of missing their grandkids, the precarity of living with a disease that could kill them at any time. For others, it’s the wrenching loneliness.

A time might come when even the simplest of human expressions like kissing would be done via a mask. This is apocalyptic. I cant believe my generation will experience a pandemic. All my Canada plans shelved and scattered. Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Biafrarep:
The world should unite and make China to pay for all these deaths. These chinks can't bring such massive deaths and misery without being made to pay for it one way or the other!

They really need to be sanctioned by all and sundry. But who will. The world is so dependent on china for all her consumables that if we sanction China....No one will work. Businesses will collapse. Many African countries will go bankrupt (China is our backbone)
How did we get to be so dependent on one country sef?

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Racoon(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2020
cry cry
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by luckgood(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2020
This covid is really harvesting human being o!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by KehindeDare(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP to the dead!

May God keep the rest of us!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by NigeriaBam: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
God

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Focus on the recoveries na. All the scary grim ish self
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by airminem(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2020
undecided Please, I need help!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Dey should hv burn dem
grin
wicked girl
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.