Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS (7004 Views)

MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing / Do You Want To Make Money With Opera News? See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by WaleRock: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
I learnt it's owned by Jack Ma of China.

Well, they know Nigerians can be very impressionistic and sensational, so they try to attract una so bad.

If you're offered 50mb by Opera News on a daily basis then trust me, they're hacking your phone.

Nothing is free in this world.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by ZAWs: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Opera new is the most useless news aggregation portal I've ever seen.
Its clearly the definition of fake news
I stopped using it since 2016.
Funny enough some 60% of Nigeria smartphones user have it preloaded, to delivering fake news to their phones daily.

2 Likes

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2020
I delete that stupid app today

It's full of scam

Headlines different stories
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by OneKinGuy(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2020
I have never used the app for once so I can't share anything.
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by OneKinGuy(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2020
ZAWs:
Opera new is the most useless news aggregation portal I've ever seen.
Its clearly the definition of fake news
I stopped using it since 2016.
Funny enough some 60% of Nigeria smartphones user have it preloaded, to delivering fake news to their phones daily.
They partnered with tecno, infinix and itel to have it pre-installed. U no fit see am for Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:
This is not a post intended to harm opera news or do anything bad
I'm thinking of stopping this Opera news and focus on nairaland. Is better I'm not paid here on nairaland than the kind of rejection u get after cracking your brain to write something meaning. Each article must be atleast 150 words like those letters we were forced to write in waec.

In my opinion Opera news should have an appeal button. As nairaland have a mail mods option where u can atleast appeal and Express your mind as a human being.

Those doing opera news please share your views as we are all bloggers. How are you coping.

My own two worst experiences.
1. Tb Joshua raised a dead man but cannot heal Coronavirus

I took time to watch the video by Emmanuel tv how tb Joshua raised a dead man. I watched that video for over 30 minutes I took screenshots from the video took details. Constructed my write up saying if tb Joshua can raised this dead man as reported in their video why not a corona patient guess what rejected for clickbait twice. How is it clickbait when my content was my post.

2. Nnamdi Kanu look alike in parents burial I was the only person on social media to get that photo. Dont ask how I got it. If u doubt check the time I posted it on nairaland and check any other blog mine was first.
Before I posted that picture on nairaland I posted it several times and got rejected on opera news for useless reasons see screenshots below. Out of fraustration I posted it on nairaland some bloggers took it to opera news and hit over 200 comments. Got paid.

See screenshots of the two post that took me time to write and analyze that was rejected anyhow.
This ur headlines self can make somebody laff grin grin
Is this Nnamdi Kanu in burial or am I blind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by OneKinGuy(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2020
WaleRock:
I learnt it's owned by Jack Ma of China.

Well, they know Nigerians can be very impressionistic and sensational, so they try to attract una so bad.

If you're offered 50mb by Opera News on a daily basis then trust me, they're hacking your phone.

Nothing is free in this world.

A word is enough for the wise.
I haven't used opera news for once but I keep getting the 50mb notification. Those guys are doing aggressive marketing and it's annoying. sad

2 Likes

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Opera news is the WORST as far as journalism is concerned. One day they will be sued for using people's photos to peddle fake news. The worst thing about them is the terrible English language they use in writing their news.
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Samfloxin:
Opera news is the WORST as far as journalism is concerned. One day they will be sued for using people's photos to peddle fake news. The worst thing about them is the terrible English language they use in writing their news.
What do you expect when they peg minimum character of a topic at 150. People would make their own words to complete the number
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well... For me I heard that you start seeing your earning when it reaches 2k. I'm yet to see any dashboard showing my earning despite having more that 5k clicks. What could be wrong please
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
princetunex:
Well... For me I heard that you start seeing your earning when it reaches 2k. I'm yet to see any dashboard showing my earning despite having more that 5k clicks. What could be wrong please
How do u get 5k click, what are u posting
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Idiotmod:

How do u get 5k click, what are u posting

Bros you are using question to answer question. I need answers please. With 6k clicks I should be seeing my earning. Those that earned what did you do?
Well I'm posting articles
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Gideoniteprime4: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Aproko nor dey pay
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is it actually 0.036 per click?
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2020
princetunex:

Bros you are using question to answer question. I need answers please. With 6k clicks I should be seeing my earning. Those that earned what did you do?
Well I'm posting articles
I’m just asking cos me self dey post there, i never reach 150 clicks. I’m not their admin.
Maybe u should use pc to view the dashboard
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Idiotmod:
I’m just asking cos me self dey post there, i never reach 150 clicks. I’m not their admin.
Maybe u should use pc to view the dashboard
Sounds like you have just one article. Na just luck though. If the bot pushed your article well to reach more people then you get more clicks. It has to be original for the bot to push it well too
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by MrBONE2(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Opera news is good but it's full of fake news

Hurray Abubaka Shekau is deadgrin

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by MrBONE2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dlewisi:
Opera news and fake stories are like 5 and 6 grin.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
princetunex:

Sounds like you have just one article. Na just luck though. If the bot pushed your article well to reach more people then you get more clicks. It has to be original for the bot to push it well too
I have 4 articles, I wrote the thing I have in my head. No be news I dey post sha, na technology side I dey. Cos if pesin dey post news, dem go chase am like the guy whey dey cry for up
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Greatzeus(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biafra1stson:
This is not a post intended to harm opera news or do anything bad
I'm thinking of stopping this Opera news and focus on nairaland. Is better I'm not paid here on nairaland than the kind of rejection u get after cracking your brain to write something meaning. Each article must be atleast 150 words like those letters we were forced to write in waec.

In my opinion Opera news should have an appeal button. As nairaland have a mail mods option where u can atleast appeal and Express your mind as a human being.

Those doing opera news please share your views as we are all bloggers. How are you coping.

My own two worst experiences.
1. Tb Joshua raised a dead man but cannot heal Coronavirus

I took time to watch the video by Emmanuel tv how tb Joshua raised a dead man. I watched that video for over 30 minutes I took screenshots from the video took details. Constructed my write up saying if tb Joshua can raised this dead man as reported in their video why not a corona patient guess what rejected for clickbait twice. How is it clickbait when my content was my post.

2. Nnamdi Kanu look alike in parents burial I was the only person on social media to get that photo. Dont ask how I got it. If u doubt check the time I posted it on nairaland and check any other blog mine was first.
Before I posted that picture on nairaland I posted it several times and got rejected on opera news for useless reasons see screenshots below. Out of fraustration I posted it on nairaland some bloggers took it to opera news and hit over 200 comments. Got paid.

See screenshots of the two post that took me time to write and analyze that was rejected anyhow.
Coming from a guy who created a post about a snake with hands he saw in Rivers state. Thread was closed by Lalasticlala because the picture was stolen somewhere.
You are a fake news peddler,you have no respect for your moniker on Nairaland and no iota of integrity. That's why you could post such blatant lie for millions to read. I am sure all your post on Opera news are something like " Buhari test positive to covid 19, Osinbanjo died of covid 19" spits on your fakest face

2 Likes

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Greatzeus:

Coming from a guy who created a post about a snake with hands he saw in Rivers state. Thread was closed by Lalasticlala because the picture was stolen somewhere.
You are a fake news peddler,you have no respect for your moniker on Nairaland and no iota of integrity. That's why you could post such blatant lie for millions to read. I am sure all your post on Opera news are something like " Buhari test positive to covid 19, Osinbanjo died of covid 19" spits on your fakest face

1 Like

Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 10:16am On May 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Laff don kill me o. But that one was approved
Re: Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2020
Opera news is just full of fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Click-to-chat: Send A Message From Your Browser / Welcome Back Your Etisalat By Youself For Free. / Imei Check Digit Calculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.