Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (123 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: THEIR BREAD SHALL BECOME THEIR STONE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16: 18-31

There comes a time when you must realize that you will never be good enough for some people. But that is not your problem; it’s theirs! Yes! Their problem with you is their problem! Not yours! Just be focused and know that your being alive or your success is like VINEGAR to some people. It makes them bitter- FOR NO FAULT OF YOURS! Never apologize for being you! You can apologize if you are wrong, but never apologize for God’s blessings! Negative people are only happy when they bring you to their level.

Resist that! The story of Joseph like many others, is like a sad tale on a sweet pie! His brothers sat down to eat bread after selling him! They were happy that he was in pain! Ah! God will disgrace anybody who is celebrating because of your pain. They were eating, dancing and rejoicing that they had gotten rid of him – Joseph. Oh! Hear this: When the enemies of Samson captured him, they threw a party also. Yes! When the LORD Jesus was captured and sentenced to death, the chief priests, Jewish and Roman leaders sat down to eat and drink. And finally, when He died, satan and demons threw a party in the kingdom of darkness.

Any man or woman who is having a party because of you, God shall turn their party to pity this year! Anybody who is happy at any battle concerning you shall suffer. Those sitting down to plan or celebrate your downfall shall fall. Yes! Their BREAD shall become like STONE! Their food shall become poison! Their water shall become acidic! Their air shall be divinely polluted! The earth they stand upon shall fight them! May those who have vowed that they will not eat until they see you in the pit of life run mad to their graves this year!

YOUR ENEMIES DO NOT SLEEP; therefore, pray today and rise up like a wounded and angry lion later tonight, 12am-1am as you join millions of ODM users worldwide to declare: LORD, TURN THEIR BREAD TO THEIR STONE in Jesus name. Pray the prayers below now and pray again later tonight!
Today is World Vigil day

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I thank you because after today/tonight, my enemies will not rejoice over me again.
3. LORD, today/tonight, CUT SHORT the celebration of those that hate my destiny in Jesus name.
4. Lord God, turn the BREAD of my haters to their STONE of pain in Jesus
5. O LORD, turn the CELEBRATION of my enemies to LAMENTATION tonight by fire!
6. LORD, tonight, SCATTER the bullets of satanic gang-ups in Jesus name.
7. Jehovah God, disappoint every Philistine rejoicing over any mistake of my destiny today and tonight in Jesus name.
8. O BLOOD SUCKERS, run mad today/tonight in Jesus name.
9. Let those who gather to discuss my DEMOTION, begin to FIGHT THEMSELVES today and tonight in Jesus name. They shall eat their flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bishops Approve The Use Of Church Hospitals For COVID-19 Treatment / Drinking The CUP From The FATHER / Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.