Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,471 members, 7,854,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Drinking The CUP From The FATHER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drinking The CUP From The FATHER (123 Views)

Benefits Of Drinking The Blessed Urine Of Our Holy Prophet Mohammed! / Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... / The Cup Of Christ & The Broken Cistern - Written by Jawolusy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking The CUP From The FATHER by ochibuogwu5: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
"Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus. 11 So Jesus said to Peter, “Put the sword [back] in its sheath! Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?” (John 18:10-11 amp)
Re: Drinking The CUP From The FATHER by ochibuogwu5: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
"Jesus replied, “My kingdom is not of this world [nor does it have its origin in this world]. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting [hard] to keep Me from being handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this world.” 37 So Pilate said to Him, “Then You are a King?” Jesus answered, “You say [correctly] that I am a King. This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth [who is a friend of the truth and belongs to the truth] hears and listens carefully to My voice.” (John 18: 36-37 amp)

(1) (Reply)

His Death And Resurrection Made Us Co-heirs With Him / Everybody Watch / The Way Through Love - By Ben Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.