Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (55662 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by aruoturerapture(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
How will they be aware of the poor state of our healthcare facilities in this nation when they always zoom off to other countries with sophisticated facilities for treatment. God is watching you people.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by emmyrate1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Chirowman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
this ones na leaders abi na Expatriate .what we sent APC to buy with their change and next level they just went there to shame us. make i see the slogan wey one yeye man go take come 2023 change ko next level ni.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by micflo28(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
What makes Buhari rigid and hell bent on performing below par is amazing. This statement alone should warrant the sack of the SGF. It shows how wide they are in touch with the Nigerian developmental projects. Its time to ban public office holders from patronizing foreign health care treatment. This is a wake up call. Nigerians should see how they have left us behind.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by benji93: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
They are aware of the problems. Aren't we all? The problem is they either have no clue how to fix the problem(realistically)- I am not talking about problems and solutions such as- Problem: Nigeria's educational system is bad. Solution: Let's build more schools.-Their blueprint lacks depth and alternative solutions are not specified in case a part of the plan fails- Most Nigerians do not even know what that even means, or are suffering a combination of an inability to devise a workable plan and unwillingness to want to implement such a plan if any exists. Can you imagine a leader claiming that he didn't know our health system is in shambles? In fact any leader that says such a thing should be fired immediately.
Omooba77:

Like Always say, the greatest fear is that those leading are not really aware of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Valkrie: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swagahyk:

The fact you quoted that long statement made whatever point you have irrelevant .
You need to attend a course on 'Nairaland Comment and Quoting Studies'

Professor Osibande of Nairaland, ah beg face your front...I didn't comment for the likes of you...!!
Why not tell Seun to write rules and regulations guiding quoting comments and post here...!!
Nah the kind of you people dey kill dis country...ITK people...!!

People have read the comment and pass on but you still dey here dey quarrel on the colour of paint wey dem carry paint the comment sign board and which kind leg the sign board get...!!
Hmmm...Nah wah oh...!!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by liveup(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
If this plague have not humbled the mighty. Now they know the hell they have been putting us through.
I am thankful to God for covid19. If not for anything but the sanity it has brought to our leaders.
DanseMacabre:
The headline itself don do me. Boss Mustapha, God punish you!

How would you know when you and your depraved band of looting compatriots jet abroad for even headache

Wow, I made FTC! My hunger don disappear small, Alhamdullilahi.

Seun, where the relief package wey I hear say you dey use Npower FTC beneficiaries

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmyrate1:
I know some of our zombie and Fulani brother will still defend this government

SGF has retract his words, but I believe lots of their supporters will believe them.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
liveup:
If this plague have not humbled the mighty. Now they know the hell they have been putting us through.
I am thankful to God for covid19. If not for anything but the sanity it has brought to our leaders.

Will they learn?
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Fajoe2020: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=DanseMacabre post=88284108]The headline itself don do me. Boss Mustapha, God punish you!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by CuteYvonne777: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Fuckgovt: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2020
The fool is a bastard
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by sulaak(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2020
ddippset:
So which of the following 2 years should we take?

A. 1999 to 2001.
B. 2011 to 2013.
C. 2015 to 2017.

We take the current 2015 to present
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Swagahyk(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Valkrie:

Professor Osibande of Nairaland, ah beg face your front...I didn't comment for the likes of you...!!
Why not tell Seun to write rules and regulations guiding quoting comments and post here...!!
Nah the kind of you people dey kill dis country...ITK people...!!

People have read the comment and pass on but you still dey here dey quarrel on the colour of paint wey dem carry paint the comment sign board and which kind leg the sign board get...!!
Hmmm...Nah wah oh...!!

No, you dont get it.
Quoting a long post like that was not necessary, it ruined the message you wanted to pass. So, No message was passed.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ddippset(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2020
sulaak:

We take the current 2015 to present
That's why they say that Africans and especially Nigerians have got a tortoise mentality.

We forget "yesterday" so easily.

We forget where we are coming from so easily.

Reasonable countries are still holding leaders of 50 years ago accountable.

I say we hold them all responsible.

All of them and no exceptions including the present government.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by sulaak(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2020
ddippset:
That's why they say that Africans and especially Nigerians have got a tortoise mentality.

We forget "yesterday" so easily.

We forget where we are coming from so easily.

Reasonable countries are still holding leaders of 50 years ago accountable.

I say we hold them all responsible.

All of them and no exceptions including the present government.

Buhari, was elected or rather to selected to fix yesterday, Nigeria didn't forget yesterday, that's why yesterday or rather GEJ wasn't selected.

You record the past, focus on the present and prepare for the future.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Burukutuhari: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yes our government SGF Bone Mumustaff have spoken. Us @ MBBQGrills, Seunmsg, Correnthians , BMC handlers, are u there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.