Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Best Goal In History I Have Seen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Goal In History I Have Seen (324 Views)

Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Goal In History I Have Seen by nairatag: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2020
This best goal in history is a complicated topic to write on due to the thousands of goals been scored every season.

Re: The Best Goal In History I Have Seen by nairatag: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2020
I am an Arsenal fan and a great Ronaldo fan. I have seen a different kind of goals from Arsenal and Cristiano Ronaldo. Bergkamp one-touch flick and goal to Henry many solo goals, to Wilshere complete goal versus Norwich, to Walcott wonder goal vs Newcastle or Ramsey goal vs Galatasaray, to Olivier Giroud scorpion kick. I have seen them all. I have also seen Ronaldo midfield goals, golazos, incredible bicycle kick against Juventus, and impossible headers. I have seen them all. Ibrahimovic superb goal against England has been dubbed the best goal of all time, but that does not do it for me.

Re: The Best Goal In History I Have Seen by nairatag: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Three goals fit in here and they include Zidane UCL final goal against Bayer Leverkusen in the UCL final 2002, Kostas Manolas excellent header against Barcelona in the UCL that got Peter Drury drooling and then the last one which is my best goal in history Sergio Leonel Aguero del Castillo also known as Kun Aguero.

Sergio Aguero's title-winning goal against QPR in the 2011/2012 EPL season is my best goal in history. It is a goal that carries so much weight and significance. Manchester city's first top-flight English title since 1968 came from the boots of Kun Aguero in the last kick of the game in the final seconds of the season. They won the league on goal difference.

Tell me a better story than this.

Let me tell you mine before you tell me yours.

Read the complete post on https://www.nairatag.com/sports/the-best-goal-in-history/

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle Transfer Target Dumps England For Super Eagles / Bayern Munich Star Fined For Driving The Wrong Car / 'I Won't Donate, I Didn't Bring Corona Virus To Togo', I Am Sheyi Emmanuel Adeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.