Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP (24243 Views)

World Bank Predicts Higher Per Capita Income For Nigeria / More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts / Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by kettykings: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dummy, what I earn in a month is what some top CEOs of Nigerian companies earn in a year.
I make my money in dollars not naira dumbo.

I have been to almost all continents and have been traveling more than likely before you were even born. What education does Namdiot Cownu possess? Rubbish. Get lost jare.

the level of your education allowed you to stoop so low as to be dishing out false information about IPOB and becoming a social media menace , looking at you online Moniker , one wonders how a creature who claims to be useful to his environment will go the whole length and answer a name relating to IPOB which he claims to hate , is your life any better than the people you claim selling galla on the highways . you need help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by naijaman2225(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
FORGET ABOUT WORLD BANK FORECAST FOR NOW. NA SURVIVAL FIRST. NA DE MAN/WOMAN WEY SURVIVE WUHAN VIRUS NA KNOW WHETHER GDP GO UP OR DOWN OR SIDEWAYS.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by IpobAntidote: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
kettykings:

the level of you education allowed you to stoop so low as to be dishing out false information about IPOB and becoming a social media menace , looking at you online Moniker , one wonders how a creature who claims to be useful to his environment will go the whole length and answer a name relating to IPOB which he claims to hate , is your life any better than the people you claim selling galla on the highways . you need help

Dumb ass retard, do you even know the meaning of antidote? I'm a vaccine for the ipob retards on this forum. I'm here to correct, negate and put ipob Biafuro propaganda and false narratives in proper context.
If that sounds like hate to you then you are delusional and in need of some mental therapy.
You should concentrate your anger and venom on your fellow ipob zombies that are spreading fake news and rumors all over the net.
Your lord Namdiot coward Cownu and his zombie followers are the epitome of HATE.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by kettykings: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dumb ass retard, do you even know the meaning of antidote? I'm a vaccine for the ipob retards on this forum. I'm here to correct, negate and put ipob Biafuro propaganda and false narratives in proper context.
If that sounds like hate to you then you are delusional and in need of some mental therapy.
You should concentrate your anger and venom on your fellow ipob zombies that are spreading fake news and rumors all over the net.
Your lord Namdiot coward Cownu and his zombie followers are the epitome of HATE.
you a real dumb ass , why find solution or vaccine for an issue that has nothing to do with you, why not be a solution to Boko haram and fulani herdsmen that has been killing innocent men and soldiers . How in the world has IPOB affected you negatively , were you born to be mentally invalid and without direction all your life. how will people seeking their own country be an issue to you .

Ipob does not have your time go and find something useful and do with your life and stop being an Antidote to an in existent problem

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by IpobAntidote: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
kettykings:

you a real dumb ass , why find solution or vaccine for an issue that has nothing to do with you, why not be a solution to Boko haram and fulani herdsmen that has been killing innocent men and soldiers . How in the world has IPOB affected you negatively , were you born to be mentally invalid and without direction all you life. how will people seeking their own country be an issue to you .

Ipob does not have your time go and find something useful and do with your life and stop being an Antidote to an in existent problem

Hey dumbo, for your information, both Bokoharam and Ipob belong in the same category -the terrorist category.
You both deserve to be hunted down and shot like criminals that you are.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by kettykings: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Hey dumbo, for your information, both Bokoharam and Ipob belong in the same category -the terrorist category.
You both deserve to be hunted down and shot like criminals that you are.

how many of your soldiers has ipob killed , why be a menace to your self, Boko haram slaughtered more the 47 soldiers the previous week , what have you done to save your military from total annihilation from Boko haram why waste your energy fighting an unarmed organisation and looking away from the armed militia insurgency eating up your country , when will you stop being a hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fact!
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Jack500: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:

Aremuuu are you not tired of being a zombie and a stooge to your masters in abuja

Prophet tell you
So called wailers tell you
Imam tell you
IMF tell you

Una no dey hear?
This contraption called Nigeria CANNOT WORK where some see their tribe as master-slave rel

So has your crying, wailing and tears break Nigeria?
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Peters474: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where the money wan go again... nah polithiefians pocket.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dummy, what I earn in a month is what some top CEOs of Nigerian companies earn in a year.
I make my money in dollars not naira dumbo.

I have been to almost all continents and have been traveling more than likely before you were even born. What education does Namdiot Cownu possess? Rubbish. Get lost jare.

You are frustrated.

No travelled person shows frustration.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by IpobAntidote: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
RonaldoVido:

You are frustrated.

No travelled person shows frustration.

Namdiot Coward Cownu is a frustrated angry Ibgo man leading the likes of you into an abysmal failure like Ojukwu.
I'm a well educated, traveled, earned, cosmopolitan and worldly Yoruba man who enjoys exposing the hypocrisy and lies of the IPOB retards.

If that bothers you, then Lagos lagoon is always open for business.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Jadeng: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria is bouncing back better and stronger!
God will frustrate the token of you false prophets.
You will be shocked.

Mark my words !
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Emotionss: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
aremuforlife:
There will be global recession, this not the matter of only Nigeria but all the world. I can see people rejoicing above because, They are always happy about negative news.
I don't know how you guy's reason, we are all in for this, no escape root for is, so it's high time we start thinking positive and how to individually move this country forward

Some people predicted this global recession as far back as 2 years ago. They advice we invest in other sectors of the economy but what did our government do ?
They decided to spend billions of dollars looking for oil in the north instead of investing on technology.
Re: World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
nedekid:

It will, only our standard of living will be crap.
As future leaders let's bear the vision to change our country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.